Good NT hairstyle for narrowfacecels

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
I'm going to a salon today and I am looking to change up my hairstyle for the next school year (I am 16). I currently have a middle part curtains but it doesn't look that great because my face is narrow af. I would say that it's about as narrow as this guy (random pic on google) except my lips are even narrower:

All of the advice on Google seems bad :trepidation:. I should also mention that I have thin, wavy hair and I am a curry. I should have long enough hair except for on the sides and the back (front goes down to my mouth when pulled down). Please help me out :hnghn:

if you have a failo, just fix it lol why trying to hide it

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
+ that kind of haircuts with short sides just makes you look like a paintbrush or an ice cream

long narrow face = death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and untouchable_coper
no surgery for a narrow face.
It makes eye area wider, but you'd also need implants to make the rest of the face wider.

if you have a failo, just fix it lol why trying to hide it
A haircut wouldn’t necessarily “hide” a narrow face but it can make it look wider if you know what your doing.

Guys I was asking for a cut not fucking surgery. I am 16

Guys I was asking for a cut not fucking surgery. I am 16
Oh, it's really not hard, just any hairstyle that has hair on the sides of your head for volume. Basically let the hair on sides grow long enough.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
make sure it does not obscure your eyebrows / brow ridge or the corners, frame it above this area draws attention to the midface adding width, have height in the hair so some sort of fringe with volume.

7d49d79b58082439a5d394383ba10e60.jpg
4c48006f69856bd4ef78663137edf906.jpg
26153977e8e8fb7bdc8124cf21843626.jpg

First one in too short on the sides but looks good on the top.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and Deleted member 7725
make sure it does not obscure your eyebrows / brow ridge or the corners, frame it above this area draws attention to the midface adding width, have height in the hair so some sort of fringe with volume.

I pretty much got the third cut except my hair is black and slightly thinner. The lady there also recommended a curl cream cuz I have slight wavy hair, so I'm pretty much set now. Thank you all for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

1st and 2nd are good. The third is hard to pull off unless you have very thick wavy hair naturally.

• +1
1st and 2nd are good. The third is hard to pull off unless you have very thick wavy hair naturally.
The product I got (curl one mentioned above) makes it thick enough I think

• +1
My hair is thick but density is trash though at one stage I had hair like that dont think I have any pictures from back then but I would use ogx products for my hair, this was before I heard of the hair loss complaints :feelskek:. A trick I used was to have a steamy shower every other day and to not wash the hair but let it absorb all the moisture in the shower, at that length the wind doesn't blow it so it gives it nice volume and poof.

• +1
+ that kind of haircuts with short sides just makes you look like a paintbrush or an ice cream

Not for maher

• JFL
baldmaxxing is the way to go forward goym (just like me)

Cope. Long faces deathmog short faces

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Only attractive narrow faces I remember right now is andrew garfield and gandy

I'm going to a salon today and I am looking to change up my hairstyle for the next school year (I am 16). I currently have a middle part curtains but it doesn't look that great because my face is narrow af. I would say that it's about as narrow as this guy (random pic on google) except my lips are even narrower:
View attachment 1758687

All of the advice on Google seems bad :trepidation:. I should also mention that I have thin, wavy hair and I am a curry. I should have long enough hair except for on the sides and the back (front goes down to my mouth when pulled down). Please help me out :hnghn:
where is the nt hairstyle

I don't see better that curtain to make your face wider..

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel