Good plan or nah?

You will become more attractive, but to be honest you look mostly maxed out. There will be minimal difference between how women treat you. Although I like it when people become more attractive with surgery, you should factor in the time, money, and pain and think about the potential benefits with those factors in mind. Surgerymaxxing isn't for everyone unfortunately only some of us have a decent enough base to ascend to chadlite+ slayer (assuming money for surgery isn't a limiting aspect). Tbh LL would do you better. Idk how recessed ur chin is but genio/implant would help
He needs to pin Trenbolone Acetate

btw @Oxygen Can I dm

• JFL
Reactions: Oxygen and Deleted member 24444
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oxygen
paranasal+rhino and call it a day.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@bignose9729

paranasal+rhino and call it a day.
I will be like 5.25PSL after this and being 5.25PSL in today's world is like trying to fight armed soldier with a stick, impossible mode

I will be like 5.25PSL after this and being 5.25PSL in today's world is like trying to fight armed soldier with a stick, impossible mode

paranasal rhino chin fillers and train your neck

• Woah
i will say that genio mogs chin implants so if you truly have a small chin you should do genio but if you just want to enhance your side profile then you can go implant. Seems weird to do chin implant with hair transplant, chin implant is commonly done with rhino and I would imagine hair transplant would be it’s own visit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 24444
good to ascend but realistically you will never be 6psl+ unless you get something lefort 2

• So Sad
i will say that genio mogs chin implants so if you truly have a small chin you should do genio but if you just want to enhance your side profile then you can go implant. Seems weird to do chin implant with hair transplant, chin implant is commonly done with rhino and I would imagine hair transplant would be it’s own visit.
Yeah, genio would be better I guess. Thoughts on other things?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
good to ascend but realistically you will never be 6psl+ unless you get something lefort 2
Paranasal implants + radix graft are +- the same as Lefort 2, except lefort 1 part which I don't need since I don't have underbite

Yeah, genio would be better I guess. Thoughts on other things?
I think it'll be good but hair transplant is kind of crazy at your age. Try to get rhino and genio done together

• +1
LL = 100k + high risks and so on. I will just continue coping with 4.5 inch height frauding. Btw no one performs those in Kazakhstan jfl, of course I'm going abroad
how tf you frauding 4.5 inches

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Good plan

A lot of retards ITT

• +1
He is from a country that won world cup recently. I want to go to him since I have the same problem - flat paranasal area + flat nose
What is he called