Good Posture = Deeper Voice (VOICECELS GTFIH)

S

sdfffffffffffg

Iron
Fix anterior pelvic tilt and forward head posture. Good posture streches and lengthens the larynx for a deeper voice.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, diggbicc, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
Thx Little graycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 6997 and Lev Peshkov
Agree tho

• +1
Reactions: sdfffffffffffg
Fuck the haters OP, posture matters alot when it comes to social interactions and day to day life but how would these kids know, they rarely go out of their bedrooms.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, diggbicc, the_german2003 and 1 other person
Fuck the haters OP, posture matters alot when it comes to social interactions and day to day life but how would these kids know, they rarely go out of their bedrooms.
I appreciate it my man.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
is there just ONE person on this forum that has done the apple cider vinegar gargle method? i want to do it for a week but i’m scared i’ll destroy my voice box

is there just ONE person on this forum that has done the apple cider vinegar gargle method? i want to do it for a week but i’m scared i’ll destroy my voice box
I think it would be fine to do for a short period of time.

jfl at fags here, they will ridicule anything which wont instantly make foids pull your pants down and suck your cock when they see you walking on the street
"posture doesnt matter bro"
hunchback-posture-on-phone-bright.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, diggbicc, Pretty_bread and 2 others
jfl at fags here, they will ridicule anything which wont instantly make foids pull your pants down and suck your cock when they see you walking on the street
"posture doesnt matter bro"
hunchback-posture-on-phone-bright.jpg
FACTS

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I learnt how to sleep on my back in bed, posture improved massively and soon after people commented saying my voice was deeper seriously, make sense, even just standing up straighter makes your chest go outwards hence better voice. good health max too tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, diggbicc and sdfffffffffffg
I learnt how to sleep on my back in bed, posture improved massively and soon after people commented saying my voice was deeper seriously, make sense, even just standing up straighter makes your chest go outwards hence better voice. good health max too tbh
It's just good all around.