Good posture

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Having shit posture is one of the reasons why so many men and women don’t look as attractive as they could be. Everyone focuses on mewing, chewing, lifting heavy, while the majority are not able to stand up properly.

Having good posture makes you gain an inch or two in height. Makes your lower third look better because it engages neck muscles, gives you shoulder width and “bigger” pecs. Overall a better presence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian, Afrikancel and 1 other person
also makes your traps stick out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Welcome back

I am always straight as a wall, It helps greatly and I feel stronger than when having bad posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JustChris
Einstein IQ. Good posture is can increase psl by 1 if it increases height, confidence, frame appearance.

• +1
Einstein IQ. Good posture is can increase psl by 1 if it increases height, confidence, frame appearance.

Well it actually does. When I slouch I look small, even tho I have a good frame. Once you stand up properly your shoulder to waist ratio increases like crazy.

• +1
Well it actually does. When I slouch I look small, even tho I have a good frame. Once you stand up properly your shoulder to waist ratio increases like crazy.
Correct head posture can improve
Correct head posture can improve neck muscles and lower 3rd

• +1
1psl by good posture? Lol

• +1
1psl by good posture? Lol
From subhuman posture to perfect posture. Yes i stand by that it can increase PSL by 1. This is in rare cases.

For 80% of PSLers a perfect posture will only increase PSL by 0.25 at the most

• +1
i got complimented by a waitress in a coffee the other day when i went to pay, she said I stood like an Athlete, so i believe yes it does make you more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JustChris
you need to maxx out everything as a male to get laid

• +1
gymcelling and beardmaxxing are the most powerful looksmax a man can get like seriously, these two alone can take you from invisible to respected by the majority of people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
gymcelling and beardmaxxing are the most powerful looksmax a man can get like seriously, these two alone can take you from invisible to respected by the majority of people

also bbodylanguage maxxing too

• +1
so fucking true. men need ambition, a goal, a shredded body, a good social circle doing stuff all the time, having a swagger to "Stand out" from other males just to get some fucking tail!! women on the other hand lol

• +1
so fucking true. men need ambition, a goal, a shredded body, a good social circle doing stuff all the time, having a swagger to "Stand out" from other males just to get some fucking tail!! women on the other hand lol

But its worth it

• +1

Same goes for women, when you're aiming high ofcourse. Don't believe that 8/10 stacies bodies come with no effort and high maintenance.

• +1
i got complimented by a waitress in a coffee the other day when i went to pay, she said I stood like an Athlete, so i believe yes it does make you more attractive
“stood like an athlete” lmfao