Good sliding genio result

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I still think Sliding Genioplasty is super underrated on here. People will say bimax or death every day until they fall asleep. Sometimes if you are subhuman you can even ascend your side profile with genioplasty. This result is proof if anything.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I still think Sliding Genioplasty is super underrated on here. People will say bimax or death every day until they fall asleep. Sometimes if you are subhuman you can even ascend your side profile with genioplasty. This result is proof if anything.

she needed bimax. sliding genio is a copers surgery on its own

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69 and Vergil.is
JFL at being on this site for so long and not knowing that women can get away with recessed-looking profiles 10x easier than men can.
The after would still be shit for a man.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lars, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Most of the time on men when it's done standalone the guy just looks less recessed... fine by me but if you want MAXIMUM results it's bimax plus this... If you're getting plastic surgery you should opt for best possible result

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8172 and Lorsss
It’s all well and good saying bimax this bimax that but it’s not a walk in the park. It’s a two year thing which eats into valuable life maxxing time

It’s not only genio op

But yes genio can ascend 75% of subhuman/inkwell

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
It’s all well and good saying bimax this bimax that but it’s not a walk in the park. It’s a two year thing which eats into valuable life maxxing time
It’s not 2 years lol. It’s a few months. Even if the swelling isn’t fully gone by the end of the 6 month period you’ll still look better than you did pre-surgery by that point.

It’s not 2 years lol. It’s a few months. Even if the swelling isn’t fully gone by the end of the 6 month period you’ll still look better than you did pre-surgery by that point.
most people must have braces before surgery, which means 2 years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and KrissKross
most people must have braces before surgery, which means 2 years
Just do invisalign then. Unless your bite is complete trash which I would venture most people’s here aren’t since it’s for aesthetic reasons first and foremost.

Just do invisalign then. Unless your bite is complete trash which I would venture most people’s here aren’t since it’s for aesthetic reasons first and foremost.
You... just don’t get it, do you

This is on a female jaw angularity and visibilty are less important