good statement to the "great" prophet of all muslims

currymasterx

currymasterx

Banned
"He was complicated.

On the one hand, there is a reasonable argument to be made that Mohammed was a social reformer who dealt with real problems in the area by the art of the possible. We may view Islamic endorsement of institutions like poylgamy as barbaric, but they were actually attempts to improve much worse institutions: limiting concubinery and harems, reducing the number of sex slaves. For the time, Mohammed was obviously pretty enlightened in terms of listening to female voices in his life. There’s many beautiful ideas in Islam, from a just war theory.

On the other hand, he was a violent expansionist. He married multiple women for political reasons, and while it’s not clear what age he may have had sex with Aisha, the fact is that he still married a literal child when he was decades her senior. He treated women like property, trophies or commodities to be exchanged. The fact that this was exceedingly common in the ancient world doesn’t justify it.

It’s not just that the Koran contains ugly verses and vile laws, much like the Old and even New Testaments. It’s that we can tell that this is very much what was meant, because it was what was implemented when the religion’s founder had power.

If there was someone alive today who acted like Mohammed, I and most others, including most Muslims, would view him as a moral monster and maniac. The only meaningful debate we would have is if such a man was a fanatic, a narcissist, or a completely venal political operator using religion to motivate people to die in his name and for his interests.

Even within the options available to him at the time, I think Mohammed had better choices. He could have been like the Sikh gurus, aiming for religious tolerance to the point that he would literally die for other people’s right to have their own faith. He could have been like Dr. King.

I don’t know if I can say with certitude that a man I never met was a good or bad person. What I can say is that, based on the records that we have, no human being should ever emulate his example"

• WTF
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 5143
Mohammed SAW was guided by god, its not up to some random nigga to judge if he was right or wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, s3-s3, SMVbender and 2 others
Mohammed SAW was guided by god, its not up to some random nigga to judge if he was right or wrong

his god guided him into the pussy of an 6 year old ?

most be the same god of some average pedophiles

not really breathtaking

• WTF
Reactions: s3-s3
Op is indian.
End of thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and BigBoy
Bruh what the fuck is that nigga Mohammed was he even real Jfl? And at what century or age or some shit like that was he alive if he was real?

Even tho all religion is the MOST cope humans have created. I will follow in his footsteps and have 10 wives at the least

Bruh what the fuck is that nigga Mohammed was he even real Jfl? And at what century or age or some shit like that was he alive if he was real?
we dont know much about him

just that he liked to fuck girls before they hit puberty

he was a weird freak to be honest

Then he wasn't even real JFL AT THESE ISLAMCELS

ImagesAAA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, BigBoy, Deleted member 5143 and 2 others
stfu sandnigger

your name probably reflects your real life looks
Sandnigger calling other sandniggers, so sad for self hating ethnics :feelswhy:atleast respect ur kind bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 5143
Allah and Jesus are fake gods yo
I worship Thor odinson.
those who don't will get strikes by thunder

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5143

He is literally one of the most extensively documented humans ever. Over 300,000, at least, sayings of his have been recorded. But yeah, "we don't know much about him". Why do ignorant people talk the loudest about topics they know nothing about?

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 4804
his god guided him into the pussy of an 6 year old ?

most be the same god of some average pedophiles

not really breathtaking
Nigga Aisha was 9 not 6 when he consumed the marriage, plus its only pedo when you have sex with a prepoubescent girl, which she was not by the age Mohammed gigamogger saw got into her

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 4804
He is literally one of the most extensively documented humans ever. Over 300,000, at least, sayings of his have been recorded. But yeah, "we don't know much about him". Why do ignorant people talk the loudest about topics they know nothing about?
Btw glad u r back u slayer :feelsyay:
Keep lifting stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Bro you're Indian you believe in a 6 armed elephant that ate cow shit for breakfast. JFL@ u people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 5143 and 1 other person
A muslim fucked OPs oneitis so now he hates all muslims :lul:

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 5143
"He was complicated.

On the one hand, there is a reasonable argument to be made that Mohammed was a social reformer who dealt with real problems in the area by the art of the possible. We may view Islamic endorsement of institutions like poylgamy as barbaric, but they were actually attempts to improve much worse institutions: limiting concubinery and harems, reducing the number of sex slaves. For the time, Mohammed was obviously pretty enlightened in terms of listening to female voices in his life. There’s many beautiful ideas in Islam, from a just war theory.

On the other hand, he was a violent expansionist. He married multiple women for political reasons, and while it’s not clear what age he may have had sex with Aisha, the fact is that he still married a literal child when he was decades her senior. He treated women like property, trophies or commodities to be exchanged. The fact that this was exceedingly common in the ancient world doesn’t justify it.

It’s not just that the Koran contains ugly verses and vile laws, much like the Old and even New Testaments. It’s that we can tell that this is very much what was meant, because it was what was implemented when the religion’s founder had power.

If there was someone alive today who acted like Mohammed, I and most others, including most Muslims, would view him as a moral monster and maniac. The only meaningful debate we would have is if such a man was a fanatic, a narcissist, or a completely venal political operator using religion to motivate people to die in his name and for his interests.

Even within the options available to him at the time, I think Mohammed had better choices. He could have been like the Sikh gurus, aiming for religious tolerance to the point that he would literally die for other people’s right to have their own faith. He could have been like Dr. King.

I don’t know if I can say with certitude that a man I never met was a good or bad person. What I can say is that, based on the records that we have, no human being should ever emulate his example"
If he was anything like Luther King or Sikh gurus he wouldn't be the most successful man in history.

"He was complicated.

The Quran contains no "ugly" or "problematic" verses, or any "vile" laws. Every Muslim agrees on this.

keep crying for chad prophet Mohammed (saw) who had a harem of 13 obedient wives while you're gonna die a virgin

tenor.gif

Nigga Aisha was 9 not 6 when he consumed the marriage, plus its only pedo when you have sex with a prepoubescent girl, which she was not by the age Mohammed gigamogger saw got into her
ah, okay, its legit then.

HAS SOME USER HERE AN 9 YEARS SISTER HERE AND WANTS TO TRADE HER FOR A CAR OR SOMETHING?

"He was complicated.

"Motivating people to die in his name". He is one of the only pioneers who was constantly on the front line for 23 years straight. Attending and fought in key battles, handled social cases, gave religious lectures, political dealings, everything.

ah, okay, its legit then.

HAS SOME USER HERE AN 9 YEARS SISTER HERE AND WANTS TO TRADE HER FOR A CAR OR SOMETHING?
Probably yes nigga, plus what are you even saying
You currys trade your sisters for cows