good sunscreens for discoloration?

L

lifeless

NT
I have mild skin discoloration with my skintone aswell as my purple undereyes, i would use stuff like caffeine eyebags but i prefer to just use a sunscreen that
helps with discoloration since if i apply multiple products my skin will just look oily and weird

Solution
NZb6Air
Blue lizard is good, atleast @NZb6Air said it is and I trust him
Pure good sunscreens :
ISDIN Eryfotona Actinica SPF 50+
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral SPF 50
blue lizard

Mix Makeup :

Mark as solution nigger OP
ive never used sunscreen in my entire life. you need to gradually increase the amount of time your in the sun to not get sun damage

ive never used sunscreen in my entire life. you need to gradually increase the amount of time your in the sun to not get sun damage
oh my god kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5aesar and oily703

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and lifeless
oh my god kill yourself
shut up dumbass u know how many chemical shit ingredients there are in sunscreen, if your low t then use sunscreen. just walk around naked and tan your balls bro for test so u get more collagen

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5aesar, Sawa and NZb6Air
shut up dumbass u know how many chemical shit ingredients there are in sunscreen, if your low t then use sunscreen. just walk around naked and tan your balls bro for test so u get more collagen
I hate being this fucking dark I wish I never tanned my skin I don’t recommend this shit to any of you. Imagine being trolled even by the normies for your shit coloring. Can’t stand it

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
Pure good sunscreens :
blue lizard

Mix Makeup :

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lifeless and ey88
Solution
I hate being this fucking dark I wish I never tanned my skin I don’t recommend this shit to any of you. Imagine being trolled even by the normies for your shit coloring. Can’t stand it
tan is life tf u on?

Pure good sunscreens :
blue lizard

Mix Makeup :

Would this be good? 70 instead of 50

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
tan is life tf u on?
Bruh I’m tired of people making fun of my skin colour I’m so fucking tired of it. I’m not African nor Indian unlike people irl fucking say constantly. I’m a native Caucasian way purer than those assimilated fucks, yet they have the audacity to troll me for my fucking skin. I used to have vampire-like skin in childhood. This whole thing offends me so fucking much. fml