597eea532748c3c10887a133b52866ec
Images 2
FKJfhJoXwAAKj6a
Coppee

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, Moggedbyevery1, AscendingHero and 3 others
I plan to have a tattoo that says Loyalty on my left hand and Honor on my right, both written in the Cyrillic alphabet
is this a good idea or retarded?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and KDA Player
Agreed 1 or 2 big tats like these mogs individual small tats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, buflek, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I plan to have a tattoo that says Loyalty on my left hand and Honor on my right, both written in the Cyrillic alphabet
is this a good idea or retarded?
nah that sounds good ngl , idk what cryllic alphabet is tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
lmfao just keep proving you're a non-NT schizo with 0 fashion taste.
ok that guy looks quite good. but the rest of the ones u sent were shit

U have 0 taste. Stop replying lmfao u already embarrassed yourself.
u get fashion advice off tiktok faggots who would get bullied in the real world. that nigga u sent me wears spiderman outfit:lul: you have been brainwashed but tiktok faggotry. even look at your profile pic and bio on here now

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and tyronelite
u get fashion advice off tiktok faggots who would get bullied in the real world. that nigga u sent me wears spiderman outfit:lul: you have been brainwashed but tiktok faggotry. even look at your profile pic and bio on here now
They don't get bullied lmfao. They get tons of girls. Just a reminder this is what you post on IG you utter schizo:

Laaooaoa

Really wearing sweats and a polo button down with a goofy ass smile acting like you know fashion.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Sexually Disabled
They don't get bullied lmfao. They get tons of girls. Just a reminder this is what you post on IG you utter schizo:

View attachment 1692093

Really wearing sweats and a polo button down with a goofy ass smile acting like you know fashion.
go dress up in spiderman outfit and get covered in school desk scribbles then, let me know how it goes for you

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Tattoos are the extension of an archetype that does not discriminate much, it gives you a certain "masculinity" and "aggressiveness" is perceived. For tattoos to look good you have to have a solid physical base, which can be a good framework even if you are skinny (only if you have facial harmony). In the case of not being a pretty face, this is where gymmax helps you a lot to show off your tattoos. Get some pretty shit, don't get tribal tattoos (seriously shit). Good-sized tattoos on the arms, if you dare on the neck (and keep in mind the consequences in the world of work), go ahead, on the neck is a big plus. Don't let them tell you that they are criminals or things like that, they can show status if you know how to do something really good for yourself. (wtf, it was sent translated)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and Deleted member 17829
Tattoos are the extension of an archetype that does not discriminate much, it gives you a certain "masculinity" and "aggressiveness" is perceived. For tattoos to look good you have to have a solid physical base, which can be a good framework even if you are skinny (only if you have facial harmony). In the case of not being a pretty face, this is where gymmax helps you a lot to show off your tattoos. Get some pretty shit, don't get tribal tattoos (seriously shit). Good-sized tattoos on the arms, if you dare on the neck (and keep in mind the consequences in the world of work), go ahead, on the neck is a big plus. Don't let them tell you that they are criminals or things like that, they can show status if you know how to do something really good for yourself. (wtf, it was sent translated)
very good non-boomer take.

ive done both arms and hands. decided against neck though. looks too tatty on me and wouldnt suit. but some guys it can be a giga halo. also the work problem, need to look presentable

So basically all you are saying is good tattoos > shit tattoos wow thx for the info

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Tattoos are so from the early 2000s... Passe.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 17829 and Danish_Retard
How do you determine what constitutes a "good tattoo"?

whether it looks good or not lol
yeah but that is so many different factors depending on who you are, your looks, your personality etc.

Someone might thing a tattoo of legend of zelda looks cool but to others it looks shit.

yeah but that is so many different factors depending on who you are, your looks, your personality etc.

Someone might thing a tattoo of legend of zelda looks cool but to others it looks shit.
come on bro zelda isnt cool.

just aesthetic, detailed, realistic art

90% of users here would get some non nt tattoo like a rose or a spider

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
90% of users here would get some non nt tattoo like a rose or a spider
If it’s traditional then it would at least look good but I fucking hate those normie realism lion, rose, pocket watch tattoos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Getting your first tatoos in your late 20s is fine or dumb?

If it’s traditional then it would at least look good but I fucking hate those normie realism lion, rose, pocket watch tattoos
yea anything thats cliche and overdone is kind of cringe. like nigga be original