good testosterone gel sources?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Decided to bite the bullet and do T. I can't rlly inject since i would have to hide needles and stuff from parents. Gel is much easier to explain, and looks much more harmless. What are some good sources where I can find it? U can pm me if u want. Tysm in advance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
bro dont do test if ur gonna use a weak ass gel just to shut down your natural testosterone production and make minimal amounts of gains, no point with that at all
all a gel is gonna do is put you on average-upper end of average testosterone levels jfl

hide needles?, just throw used needles in a plastic container and hide it somewhere

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Preoximerianas, PYT and 2 others
bro dont do test if ur gonna use a weak ass gel just to shut down your natural testosterone production and make minimal amounts of gains, no point with that at all

hide needles?, just throw used needles in a plastic container and hide it somewhere
Will gel really shut off natural test production? Injections won't? I don't rlly care since I will cruise on T for a year or so until my puberty finishes. My main concern is if it makes me infertile, I want to have a lot of kids in the future lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Will gel really shut off natural test production? Injections won't? I don't rlly care since I will cruise on T for a year or so until my puberty finishes. My main concern is if it makes me infertile, I want to have a lot of kids in the future lmao
you need to do more research before you decide hopping on t. both a gel and injection will shut down your natural t production, the point is, if your testosterone levels are already normal it will basically be no point on going on a regular trt dosage, as the only thing you will do is replace your natural testosterone levels with synthetic testosterone production, which will be completely pointless with almost no benefits to it, and then you might never be able to come off as your testosterone levels will be completely fucked for a while

if ur gonna start test do testosterone enanthate 250-500 mg/wk, thats far over your natural production of test levels which will give you a huge benefit during pubertal development and gym, just make sure you have pct and ai in hand

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 7509
you need to do more research before you decide hopping on t. both a gel and injection will shut down your natural t production, the point is, if your testosterone levels are already normal it will basically be no point on going on a regular trt dosage, as the only thing you will do is replace your natural testosterone levels with synthetic testosterone production, which will be completely pointless with almost no benefits to it, and then you might never be able to come off as your testosterone levels will be completely fucked for a while

if ur gonna start test do testosterone enanthate 250-500 mg/wk, thats far over your natural production of test levels which will give you a huge benefit during pubertal development and gym, just make sure you have pct and ai in hand
But if injections bring in more testesterone, shouldn't they fully shut down natural production too? Btw ty for high iq response

But if injections bring in more testesterone, shouldn't they fully shut down natural production too? Btw ty for high iq response
yes injections will fully shut down your natural production as well which is why it's better to inject at a higher dosage as you will see the benefits compared to going on a pointless trt dosage that testosterone gel gives when your testosterone levels are already normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
yes injections will fully shut down your natural production as well which is why it's better to inject at a higher dosage as you will see the benefits compared to going on a pointless trt dosage that testosterone gel gives when your testosterone levels are already normal
So how do I come back from injections? Or is it a for life decision?

So I can just do AI and PCT with gel, right?
yes but it will be pointless to use a gel in first place as it will only bring you to average levels of testosterone production so your are cucking yourself if your testosterone levels are already normal

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 7509
yes but it will be pointless to use a gel in first place as it will only bring you to average levels of testosterone production so your are cucking yourself if your testosterone levels are already normal
Mine are not normal, they are very low lol. I am still waiting for bloodwork but tbh based on symptomps, feels around 200-300 max

Mine are not normal, they are very low lol. I am still waiting for bloodwork but tbh based on symptomps, feels around 200-300 max
yeah wait for the bloodwork, if your test levels are normal don't even mess around with trt dosages jfl

• +1
yeah wait for the bloodwork, if your test levels are normal don't even mess around with trt dosages jfl
And if not? I can't afford endocrinologist rn since no medical insurance for now

And if not? I can't afford endocrinologist rn since no medical insurance for now
if not you should do your best to get up your testosterone levels naturally, if that doesn't work start injecting, completely forget about gels

• +1
if not you should do your best to get up your testosterone levels naturally, if that doesn't work start injecting, completely forget about gels
Any tips? I already go to the gym btw. My muscle recovery is so ass tho. My vision is blurry. Brain fog. Depression. My dick stopped getting as hard as it used to. My sex drive reduced by like 85%. My balls are literally shrinking and hang less than they used to. Idk what to do dude, legit thinking about it makes me sad af... :feelswhy:

Any tips? I already go to the gym btw. My muscle recovery is so ass tho. My vision is blurry. Brain fog. Depression. My dick stopped getting as hard as it used to. My sex drive reduced by like 85%. My balls are literally shrinking and hang less than they used to. Idk what to do dude, legit thinking about it makes me sad af... :feelswhy:
it's the same for me and i'm gonna start injecting very soon
i can't even workout anymore jfl, pretty sure my test got completely fucked after 8 months of high dosage of accutane

well to raise test levels naturally i would go to the gym, get enough d-vitamin,cardio, healthy diet, no tobacco, alcohol and see what changes

just wait until you get your t levels checked before you do anything

• +1
it's the same for me and i'm gonna start injecting very soon
i can't even workout anymore jfl, pretty sure my test got completely fucked after 8 months of high dosage of accutane

well to raise test levels naturally i would go to the gym, get enough d-vitamin,cardio, healthy diet, no tobacco, alcohol and see what changes

just wait until you get your t levels checked before you do anything
Same, accutane fucked me over. I stopped about 3-4 months ago, I feel much better, but nowhere near the same. Anything that helped you? I hope it's not permanent damage. My biggest concern is erections and sex drive tbh, then brainfog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
Same, accutane fucked me over. I stopped about 3-4 months ago, I feel much better, but nowhere near the same. Anything that helped you? I hope it's not permanent damage. My biggest concern is erections and sex drive tbh, then brainfog
indeed i feel nowhere near the same as i did before accutane, i regret going on accutane so fucking bad. No, nothing has helped me. I also stopped 3-4 months ago. Experiencing the same things with erection and sex drive, brainfog.

my dosage of accutane was
20/40/40/80/80/80 pretty much

hopefully test will get me back to feeling normal again

• +1
it's very possible that our testosterone levels got completely fucked up after accutane

will be fun to see blood work soon, almost certain i am at the extreme lower range of test for my age

• +1
indeed i feel nowhere near the same as i did before accutane, i regret going on accutane so fucking bad. No, nothing has helped me. I also stopped 3-4 months ago. Experiencing the same things with erection and sex drive, brainfog.

my dosage of accutane was
20/40/40/80/80/80 pretty much

hopefully test will get me back to feeling normal again
Ur dosages were much higher than mine tbh. I only took 30mg a day for like 3 months. People here meme about it, and call post-accutane syndrome fake and stuff, but I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy tbh. Also, my sex drive is weird af now. 95% of times, it's non existent - but on some days I wanna fuck every moving thing within 2 mile radius. It happens kinda rare tho, but it's like I switch personalities

Ur dosages were much higher than mine tbh. I only took 30mg a day for like 3 months. People here meme about it, and call post-accutane syndrome fake and stuff, but I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy tbh. Also, my sex drive is weird af now. 95% of times, it's non existent - but on some days I wanna fuck every moving thing within 2 mile radius. It happens kinda rare tho, but it's like I switch personalities
accutane could probably fuck you up in that short amount of time, i would not be surprised. how old are you?

• +1
it's very possible that our testosterone levels got completely fucked up after accutane

will be fun to see blood work soon, almost certain i am at the extreme lower range of test for my age
Yeh. You should do it too.

I only have done Free Testesterone test so far, and tested at 67.5 pg/mL. It shows it as normal, but it's normal for a 40-50 yr old man maybe. Not an 18 yr old guy

• +1
accutane could probably fuck you up in that short amount of time, i would not be surprised. how old are you?
I did accutane from 17 to 18. 18 now

• +1
Yeh. You should do it too.

I only have done Free Testesterone test so far, and tested at 67.5 pg/mL. It shows it as normal, but it's normal for a 40-50 yr old man maybe. Not an 18 yr old guy

View attachment 1478094
yeah thats really fucking low

• +1
DNRD, but I use Testosterone base in DMSO which has a very high topical absorption rate

• +1
DNRD, but I use Testosterone base in DMSO which has a very high topical absorption rate
will that fuck up natural production? seems interesting af. do u do anything else?

will that fuck up natural production? seems interesting af. do u do anything else?
Yes, like any other effective method that uses exogenous Testosterone it will shut you down. Some (in the thread I sent you) might argue otherwise, but I don't buy it. It's cheap, effective and safe tho, so I'm a fan. Been doing this since more than year now.

• Woah
Yes, like any other effective method that uses exogenous Testosterone it will shut you down. Some (in the thread I sent you) might argue otherwise, but I don't buy it. It's cheap, effective and safe tho, so I'm a fan. Been doing this since more than year now.
So how do I come back? I wanna have kids in the future...