Good thing pop smoke died

Nisse

Nisse

Kraken
View attachment pop-smoke-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqVOTEtFajyBSK8ovO-5YVp5aERRbfkh9CVGkmhsUx4Eg.webp
Ab3bdb33474849878f66d10c80779a20
724de2994aaa45848243f45c900b8e4e xl

His face is so fucking punchable, what a fucking rat. Looking at him disgusts the fuck out of me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 6723, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
My sister loves him for some reason idk why

another nigger that goit killed by his own kind

holocuast time tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
My sister loves him for some reason idk why
I teally dont get how someone can be attracted to whatever that abomination is, some 9 year olds lower third mog him

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Zygos4Life and BigBiceps
Sorry your crush took BBC in her asshole and gargled big black balls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GucciMvne, BigBiceps and Jagged0
Pop smoke

Jesus fucking christ look at that tiny skull

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, BigBiceps, Deleted member 6789 and 1 other person
christian dior dior

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 6217
What's up with rap niggers dying lately ?

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, johncruz12345 and Nisse
pop got smoked

I celebrate every time one of those erectus rapper dies tbh

I have no idea who pop smoke is. I'm already a boomer at age 19, I mostly listen to old music.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6789 and 2 others
I have no idea who pop smoke is. I'm already a boomer at age 19, I mostly listen to old music.

I only know him cause of tik tok, he makes shit music and looked like utter shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
btw this dude has such a deep voice it halos him hard, he looks like a rat but and is 5'10 but he is being carried by the way he talks

I celebrate every time one of those erectus rapper dies tbh
Same, i always comment shit like what a stupid nigger good thing he is dead in those sad tik tok vids
Compact warrior skull only looks small cus he has robust frame
His size still wider than most women
yes mirin those childbearing hips of his
25114370 8037151 image a 7 1582535862603

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 6789
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and BigBiceps
What's up with rap niggers dying lately ?
A mediocre rapper will get shit ton of his records sold and his songs listened, if he dies. Who profits? The record label. Think of someone like Lil Peep or XXXtentacion, they became extremely famous due to their death at young age. They keep making songs out of these dead artists even after they're long gone. This song is for example a remix of ''sunlight on your skin'', xxxtentacion and lil peep hated each other, and would've never made a song together.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Deleted member 6095
foot long BBC needs sturdy base for pounding big white ass
Your average white bbc slut:
32acf776d9011ba06026271cc1eb599a

Keep coping boyo, he got those hips so he could attract white chads to dick him down

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, BigBiceps and Deleted member 6789
i hate nigger music but i actually really like his voice and music, shame he died

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and johncruz12345
Why rap niggas always dying.

btw this dude has such a deep voice it halos him hard, he looks like a rat but and is 5'10 but he is being carried by the way he talks
Are you really still trying to be clever? We've already established that youre a 16 yr old that thinks it was born the wrong gender. And everyone in the comments that has any coherent thoughts about them. Hattess youuuu....... God damn you're corny as all fuck

A mediocre rapper will get shit ton of his records sold and his songs listened, if he dies. Who profits? The record label. Think of someone like Lil Peep or XXXtentacion, they became extremely famous due to their death at young age. They keep making songs out of these dead artists even after they're long gone. This song is for example a remix of ''sunlight on your skin'', xxxtentacion and lil peep hated each other, and would've never made a song together.

cope they were both famous before they died and their famalies get money from new stuff that comes out

peep was sjw and hated x because he was highT beat up a gay guy and his woman

Why rap niggas always dying.
Here’s a quote; The evolution of dark skin is believed to have begun around 1.2 million years ago,[9] in light-skinned early hominid species after they moved from the equatorial rainforest to the sunny savannas. In the heat of the savannas, better cooling mechanisms were required, which were achieved through the loss of body hair and development of more efficient perspiration. The loss of body hair led to the development of dark skin pigmentation, which acted as a mechanism of natural selection against folate depletion, and to a lesser extent, DNA damage. The primary factor contributing to the evolution of dark skin pigmentation was the breakdown of folate in reaction to ultraviolet radiation; the relationship between folate breakdown induced by ultraviolet radiation and reduced fitness as a failure of normal embryogenesis and spermatogenesis led to the selection of dark skin pigmentation. By the time modern Homo sapiens evolved, all humans were dark-skinned

Its not like those are billies friends and danielle bregoli is ugly.

Do you have braindamage by any chance?
"friends" aka waiting in line to dick her down while you cry

"she nut even hot br0 pls delete"

Here’s a quote; The evolution of dark skin is believed to have begun around 1.2 million years ago,[9] in light-skinned early hominid species after they moved from the equatorial rainforest to the sunny savannas. In the heat of the savannas, better cooling mechanisms were required, which were achieved through the loss of body hair and development of more efficient perspiration. The loss of body hair led to the development of dark skin pigmentation, which acted as a mechanism of natural selection against folate depletion, and to a lesser extent, DNA damage. The primary factor contributing to the evolution of dark skin pigmentation was the breakdown of folate in reaction to ultraviolet radiation; the relationship between folate breakdown induced by ultraviolet radiation and reduced fitness as a failure of normal embryogenesis and spermatogenesis led to the selection of dark skin pigmentation. By the time modern Homo sapiens evolved, all humans were dark-skinned
Youre a fucking imbec
"friends" aka waiting in line to dick her down while you cry

"she nut even hot br0 pls delete"

View attachment 688862View attachment 688857View attachment 688860
nice tits but i see plenty plenty better looking foids everyday, this just proves how ethnics get turned on by any white foid JFL i have a bit higher standards than that. But if youre happy with that good for you man :forcedsmile:

Youre a fucking imbec

nice tits but i see plenty plenty better looking foids everyday, this just proves how ethnics get turned on by any white foid JFL i have a bit higher standards than that. But if youre happy with that good for you man :forcedsmile:
BAILED OUT SIDE POINTED MY PICKA JUST AS I THOUGHT THE BITCHSONS KEPT STEPPIN JUMPED IN THE LADA HIT THE JUICE IN MY RIDE I GOT FRONT BACK AND SIDE TO SIDE THEN I LET THE ELECTRIC TAPES PLAY BUMPIN NEW SHIT BY HEITLER IT WAS FUCKER RUSSIA AT THE TOP OF THE LIST

cope im not black but you cant deny bbc is breeding white jbs in USA
Yeah, I can, and will deny that. Something like 95% of all white women EXCLUDE black men totally as potential partners, and not all of the remaining 5% who are open to the possibility will date a black guy.
Whited5

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
cope im not black but you cant deny bbc is breeding white jbs in USA
Correct but so are some hindu dindus and eugenes. These are all just minimal percentages. Whites on top and always will be.

Yeah, I can, and will deny that. Something like 95% of all white women EXCLUDE black men totally as potential partners, and not all of the remaining 5% who are open to the possibility will date a black guy.
View attachment 688882
cope old people
Im talking young slutty jbs
Ofc declining women want a soy beta cargiver white man after getting railed by BBC in prime

cope old people
Ofc declining women want a soy beta cargiver white man after getting railed by BBC in prime
Bruh stop barking here and go look up some racial preference statistics. Same thing with JBs some like black guys, some like asians, some like latinos but most of them like white guys obviously. But you wouldnt know cause you probablylive in the Himalayas or some shit but i on the other hand live in Finland. A country full of white jbs, and who do i see them with? White guys ofc.

• +1
cope old people
Keep coping, only tyrones fuck. And well that's just plain female nature. It's called dual mating strategy. I personally don't want to hear about the laycount of girls I'm interested in. Some women fuck new guy every week, it'll account to 50+ lays in only a year. All women want to slut around, some women are just restricted by religion or strict culture.

Bruh stop barking here and go look up some racial preference statistics. Same thing with JBs some like black guys, some like asians, some like latinos but most of them like white guys obviously. But you wouldnt know cause you probablylive in the Himalayas or some shit but i on the other hand live in Finland. A country full of white jbs, and who do i see them with? White guys ofc.
Ya prefrenced of declining women reaching 30 that need soy boy caregiver

Maybe in butt fuck Idaho or some idiot red state rust belt Potato dung area
But in NYC Florida LA SF places that actually matter , white jbs are getting giga goomed by black guys

Ya prefrenced of declining women reaching 30 that need soy boy caregiver

Maybe in butt fuck Idaho or some idiot red state rust belt Potato dung area
But in NYC Florida LA SF places that actually matter , white jbs are getting giga goomed by black guys
Keep coping.
Wbc1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
@goat2x look at this fking retard

• WTF
Reactions: goat2x
By your own morals this white man has down graded
The inferior negress has traped him in to breeding
Stop taking and engaging with him seriously he's some teenage european white supremacist

These dudes literally live to argue for their racial superiority

• JFL