My boomer dad just died and I'm inheriting $10m.

I've kinda been larping as Batman by flying a drone across the bad parts of Philly at night. Watching crackheads do karate moves as I fly above them is always gold
All I know is the single mom I've been clapping is going to be somewhat upset once she sees the photos I'll be taking in Bali without her
What a life :lul::lul::lul:

But I'm still not buying the threads topic

use that money to help trump win

• Love it
Reactions: ShineBright
Just retire and go slay in the phillippines for the rest of your life
I stayed in the Shangri-La every day last year. I've grown tired of Filipina boy puss

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and qazw
Apparently he wasn't much of a cardiomaxxer, so he died in a hot tub on his birthday (JFL).

We weren't close, but that retard's will is providing me with $10.6m and full ownership of some meme blockchain real estate company. I've already traveled everywhere I've ever wanted, so what the fuck do I do now?
You don't deserve your dad

• +1
Reactions: Jova
You should kys
Apparently he wasn't much of a cardiomaxxer, so he died in a hot tub on his birthday (JFL).

We weren't close, but that retard's will is providing me with $10.6m and full ownership of some meme blockchain real estate company. I've already traveled everywhere I've ever wanted, so what the fuck do I do now?

• JFL

Give some to me

• JFL
Stop react you freak... @User28823

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and User28823
You need to work for the money because you are clearly unfullfilled

• JFL
enjoy life and dont waste ur dads money so quick bhai

• +1
Buy me a $15 game on steam if true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Jova
similar mindset i see, what else can u do with that money
buy roids and a nose job, start doing social media, go to Thailand and die from a heart attack in a sauna due to 'underlying heart condition'. Wonder who I could be referring to :unsure:

• +1
remember that one time i gave you tips on how to maxx out your forward growth?

buy Lookism domain

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion and Jova
give me 1-2 bands

Nigga complaining about receiving 10m

I would never wageslave again, would probably buy land in the woods and live there

• +1
Reactions: Acion, FutureSlayer and Jova

Easiest move would be to place it in the S&P 500 and enjoy around a million/year in effort free income. (After you use some of it to get plastic surgery of course)

Do a 100k surgery fund giveaway for members that joined before Dec 17 2021

Offering my condolences. Thats crazy. Your set for life. Blockchain is a bubble so once bitcoin blows past 100k I would just look at being able to liquidate the company . Sell it to some other crypto bro who thinks bitcoin is gonna go to a million( it won't this run, as it would be a market cap of 20 trillion, more than doubler the current gold market cap of 12 trillion ) .