Good video on Millenials

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
From @WrathOfOlives

Good point made about millenials being afraid to commit to something in case others make fun of it and think they're cringe
Maybe this is why I see such a generation gap with young zoomers being willing to post all kinds of personal stuff to tiktok without caring while I as an old zoomer/borderline millenial just cant get beyond the fear of posting something about myself to tiktok/online in general that could failo me or be seen as cringe

I need to get a friend group of young zoomers who have an attitude of not caring what others think when they post stuff online and hope being in their company rubs off on me.
Maybe with the growing popularity of PSL culture among young zoomers, if I just post PSL meme type shit to tiktok I will get enough engagement from random users that the proof of a decent following will counteract the cringe failo

Since zyzz was in the middle of the millenial generation, maybe he stood out so much because of his willingness to commit to and openly display his pursuits of interest without caring how others thought

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, thereallegend, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Can't people just say 90s kids, 2000s kids, 80s kids etc?

Cba to always look up wtf people mean

Guys who dye their hair like Destiny always get girls. I wish I was lying. Girls are just attracted to degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
@MakinItHappen

Can't people just say 90s kids, 2000s kids, 80s kids etc?

Cba to always look up wtf people mean
that still includes a level of confusion imo
I could just say Born80-94cels for Millenials
Born95-10cles for zoomers etc

@Amnesia do you resonate with the video?