Good videogames to play? (multiplayer)

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
I bought a GTX-1060 and will upgrade my PC so I can actually play modern games now

What are some good games to play on Steam? I played Rising Storm 2 but not making classes and no FFA sucks.

Preferably something Social/MMO like VrChat (not playing that though) so I can get some socialization online.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
This new game called Team Fortress 2 has great graphics tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, didntreadlol, Nisse and 2 others
67f

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, japcel, Arkantos and 1 other person
I never played TF2 because of the reddit memes but maybe I will try. I have enough money to go to mpgh or aa and buy hacks to grief but I really am not interested that much just want to play a chill game

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Garys mod is my favorite game on pc

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I never played TF2 because of the reddit memes but maybe I will try. I have enough money to go to mpgh or aa and buy hacks to grief but I really am not interested that much just want to play a chill game
It’s trash

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Butthurt Dweller
fortnite

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5683 and Butthurt Dweller

Nah it's trash. You want some good games with graphics that aren't really competitive
play Read Dead Redemption 2, GTA V, COD Modern Warfare, and Destiny 2.

Witcher 3 is a good game, but singleplayer. Look out for Cyberpunk.

Personally I don't play video games anymore because I lost all interest and I can't get absorbed in video games like I used to be able to in middle school.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
World war z

Just don't touch any MOBAs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StolenDays and Butthurt Dweller
Personally I don't play video games anymore because I lost all interest and I can't get absorbed in video games like I used to be able to in middle school.
me too, I have been that way for 3 years the blackpilled destroyed my soul. I have no interest in single player games so I make this thread, GTX1660 was an impulse buy because I have had a shitty computer all my life.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and japcel
All the good multiplayer games (League/Dota, CS, TF2) all have either/or extremely steep learning curves, super toxic communities or are very competitive.

• +1
i'm getting a 1060 soon aswell

• +1
Half life opposing force

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Incoming
Overwatch was rlly fun when it first came out but it’s been dead for a long time I think

I haven’t rlly played any games at all lately other than Smash Ultimate with friends jfl

Don’t rlly play mmos but have u heard of black desert online? saw gameplay and looked kinda cool ngl

Garfield Kart Furious Racing

LoL

I might teach you if you are EU