Good weight for 6'0?

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
As you may or may not know, women prefer a lean/athletic physique. Using this description, what weight range would be good for 6'0?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, GabachoCopium, FaceIsLaw and 4 others
170-180 pounds

• +1
Reactions: zubin, boss8055, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
Depends on how much muscle mass you have, your bone density etc.
I am 6'1 and am around 185 pounds, and my body looks pretty good. For you I'd say around 170-175

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, IndraBC and midlatinocel
80kg lean

• +1
Reactions: nofap
For looks (70-80kg, depending on bone structure).
For power (90kg-110kg).
I am a 6'1 (185cm manlet) and I am bulking to 110kg). Currently I am 93kg and I've never felt so big and strong. I might try for 130kg+ and become legitimately obese, just to feel what its like. I am an autistic mid twenties virgin it does not matter if I bloat maxx to 130kg to see what its like.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
For looks (70-80kg, depending on bone structure).
For power (90kg-110kg).
I am a 6'1 (185cm manlet) and I am bulking to 110kg). Currently I am 93kg and I've never felt so big and strong. I might try for 130kg+ and become legitimately obese, just to feel what its like. I am an autistic mid twenties virgin it does not matter if I bloat maxx to 130kg to see what its like.
first off, you are not a manlet at 185cm.
You have the perfect height to build muscle naturally and not look like a twink.
secondly, why the fuck are you bulking to 110kg? do you want to impress males?
Ideally you should be 85kg

first off, you are not a manlet at 185cm.
You have the perfect height to build muscle naturally and not look like a twink.
secondly, why the fuck are you bulking to 110kg? do you want to impress males?
Ideally you should be 85kg
Because I am an autistic ugly subhuman manlet khhcv in my mid twenties so I may as well get big so I can feel strong (even if I am not).

• So Sad
Reactions: NitoRump
500 kg at 12% bodyfat

Depends on your genetics, bone structure will be the base line to how you can go. My farmer friend is 6'1 and weighs about 235 lean. But he's a genetic outlier, so most 6'1 dudee will look good depending on their structure between 175-195.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Depends on your genetics, bone structure will be the base line to how you can go. My farmer friend is 6'1 and weighs about 235 lean. But he's a genetic outlier, so most 6'1 dudee will look good depending on their structure between 175-195.
I am an narrow boned subhuman. My geriatric father is 130bs ~80 yr old and has bigger wrists than me even though I'm at ~200lbs, as he was a robust mogger in his prime, and still bone mogs me today. In comparison, I am a narrow boned subhuman nerd. Even at his age currently, with all the craniofacial recession that comes with old age, his jaw and mandible mogs most retruded subhumans on this board. Its comedic how so many older generations were and still are physically superior to their offspring.
I and my family example Price’s contention in his book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration.

Last edited:
I am an narrow boned subhuman. My geriatric father is 130bs ~80 yr old and has bigger wrists than me even though I'm at ~200lbs,, as he was a blue collar mogger whereas I am a narrow boned subhuman nerd.
just hit gym and eat caloric surplus you will gain over time. 170 ain't that far for your height.

As you may or may not know, women prefer a lean/athletic physique. Using this description, what weight range would be good for 6'0?
I’m nearly 145 and look okish with minimal amount of fat, imo I’ll look best at 165-175

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
90 kg with mucle mass