Good women are always taken

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
The only 2 times you can potentially get a high quality, wife material girl is when she’s 18 and she’s leaving her dad’s home to live in yours, or if she just got out of a relationship (her 1st or 2nd at most) and she’s briefly single.

Good women are always taken. If she’s single for more than 6 months it’s a red flag. Why would she be single? Can she not get along with men?

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, quakociaptockh, Deleted member 1100 and 7 others
By chad

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
No.

• +1
True. That's why you see stacies with Normies sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Jason Voorhees and .*my*.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, quakociaptockh, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, TUSSELEIF, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 11053, Chadeep and 1 other person
No, just the opposite. Being picky is a good thing. Why would you want that women would settle with a not-so-good man?
Dude all Instagram whores are picky, doesn’t make them less whores. The difference between them and wife materials though is that wife materials pick based on strength and character (and okay looks) while Instagram whores pick based purely on money, the amount of followers and looks.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, gamma and Chadeep
Dude all Instagram whores are picky, doesn’t make them less whores. The difference between them and wife materials though is that wives pick based on strength and character (and okay looks) while Instagram whores pick based purely on money, the amount of followers and looks.
Only saw a Christian Stacy Mrsmidwest. Who's married to a Bald normie.

• +1
take women away from their bfs by force theory

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and .*my*.
take women away from their bfs by force theory
That’s what men have always done until around 200 years ago when it stopped. Men used to kill other men and take their women and the women would be just fine about it. Women adapted like that because that used to happen to them for thousands of years, that’s why a woman can up and leave you in 3 days if she finds a stronger guy who likes her.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 6403
That’s what men have always done until around 200 years ago when it stopped. Men used to kill other men and take their women and the women would be just fine about it. Women adapted like that because that used to happen to them for thousands of years, that’s why a woman can up and leave you in 3 days if she finds a stronger guy who likes her.
ye, tbh the law should be abolished if we're gonna let women run as hypergamous as they are rn, might as well

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and .*my*.
96A24071 FA9D 45B4 97A1 81F8DE69DE47

Explain why there are so many high-quality women who are single on FDS then

always taken for you