Good youth doesn’t matter, what does matter is time

lunin7

lunin7

The life of despair is too much to bare
As rehab room said to my acceptance, time is the most brutal aspect of life. Everything correlates to time, everything. If you are a sub 5 and your dad banged your mom 3 days earlier in a good mood, you would become htn, that’s how powerful time is.

A lot of these new users make the mistake of “oh I gotta slay the girls bro 🤤” “omg I will miss my prime years”. Your prime years is not enough, you need to be in your prime your WHOLE LIFE!

no matter how old you get you need to be in a high position to truly enjoy this life. Most chads settle down with I don’t fucking know Stacy or whatever?

What’s with this cope that chad looks back on his youth and is proud of that? Like a user said. Your lust for sexy blonde thin girls never goes away, some men are fine with milfs though (and I’m not). You’re just gonna be a shell of your former self, wondering where all the good women have gone? lol ur gonna be like the single women saying “where all the good men go?”

Lots of chads, some of which I know personally are literally destroying themselves and wallowing in depression because they are sex addicts

Obviously chad will make more money than the average person and get everyone to ride his meat, but once their looks fade away, so does the money, so does the women, so does the status. Then he goes through a midlife crisis and realizes that the only thing he was good for was his looks, and so he fades into society where everyone forgets him. Meanwhile the smart chad invested his time into starting a business, bossing around kids he mogged (lol fucking brootal), and living comfortably remembering the effort he put in.

You guys think that every chad is sitting in their comfy ass chair at 65 like “I had me some stacy pussy 👴🏻 I feel so good” NO! They feel like absolute sh** because they’re now an average citizen who can no longer enjoy stacy pussy when all they had to do was put 0.5 effort that we put in.

Ok I’ve been yap way too much here’s a clip of neon vs vitaly

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Elias de God
Don't cry that it's over, cry that it didn't start
(c) Sean o pry ♪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and arabcelxxx