Goodbye @Original (tribute to the best user ever)

mogstar

mogstar

His account is finally deleted. We lost the best user to ever create an account here.
ADFBAE9B 5734 4CFA 85EE D1303B3C13DC

he was my best friend and now he’s gone.
I’ll always remember you my sweet Kirby
I’ll never change my AVI or my custom title. Original Will live through this account

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MugzLePew, StrangerDanger, Jerzy Bondov and 5 others
@TraumatisedOgre @FastBananaCEO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Adriana lima walks the runway wearing swarovski in the 2018 news photo 1059435068 1541740995

very sad day for the website

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstar
Fuck this is the saddest moment in history tbh

• So Sad
We lost another nigga to these streets..

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 189, Growth Plate, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
@OriginalRicecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11053 and mogstar
Next one to go is Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 8165, .👽. and 3 others
damn I didn't expect that
I thought he was gonna come back
He probably regrets it and is lurking this very moment
He was a cool user. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: 189, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Inb4 he makes a new account named Replica

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Replica, .👽. and 4 others
I don't think people realize how detrimental having a delete account button is.

It's like having a suicide button. Think about this for a second. What is the main reason why most people don't kill themselves? Fear right? Also the pain. It's like your suffering/situation has to be extremely great before you are willing to go through the pain of killing yourself, it has to be enough to trump the fear aswell right?

Now imagine, you have a button that was implanted onto your arm, that only you could press. If you pressed the button, you would instantly die, no pain, nothing, just instantly die when you press the button. Think about how many people would just fucking die because such a button existed. I bet most people on this forum would be dead, maybe not necessarily even because we're suicidal, maybe just because we got curious, and were like, "you got me fucked up if i'm not pressing this button :lul:"

Like yeah the button could help in certain situations, like if you're about to be tortured, or whatever, but do you really think most people are going to use that button for a good reason?

Account deletion shouldn't be easy, for the same reason why suicide shouldn't be easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Adriana Lima, Jerzy Bondov and 2 others

It's like having a suicide button. Think about this for a second. What is the main reason why most people don't kill themselves? Fear right? Also the pain. It's like your suffering/situation has to be extremely great before you are willing to go through the pain of killing yourself, it has to be enough to trump the fear aswell right?

Now imagine, you have a button that was implanted onto your arm, that only you could press. If you pressed the button, you would instantly die, no pain, nothing, just instantly die when you press the button. Think about how many people would just fucking die because such a button existed. I bet most people on this forum would be dead, maybe not necessarily even because we're suicidal, maybe just because we got curious, and were like, "you got me fucked up if i'm not pressing this button :lul:"

Like yeah the button could help in certain situations, like if you're about to be tortured, or whatever, but do you really think most people are going to use that button for a good reason?

Account deletion shouldn't be easy, for the same reason why suicide shouldn't be easy.
Soy speaks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, HQNPmaxxing, .👽. and 2 others
Mirin he must be out there slaying left and right. Finally took all the looksmax knowledge and made his brain swole af.

Deleting isn't easy, you have to wait 7 days after you click delete account, 7 days where you can easily change your mind and cancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Why did his avi have to be so fucking cute tho

• Love it