Verdams mum
PTR is law
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 705
- Reputation
- 722
Hope u all enjoyed the sheer amount of shit posting I did today absolutely polluting off topic

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Such a goofy as name, most overused joke of 2026Hope u all enjoyed the sheer amount of shit posting I did today absolutely polluting off topic![]()
![]()
I’m the only one with the name, but yes I agree verdams mum is used and tributedSuch a goofy as name, most overused joke of 2026
U too bhaiSweet dreams lil bro
Good name but it’s been ruined cuz this nigga took it jfl. Verdams mom is already niche ngl no one gives a shit about that guy no moreSuch a goofy as name, most overused joke of 2026
Verdams mom is not niche at all, genuinely was the top posts every single day for like a monthGood name but it’s been ruined cuz this nigga took it jfl. Verdams mom is already niche ngl no one gives a shit about that guy no more
Yeah but now no one gives a fuck nigga, it’s dead, it’s niche to bring it upVerdams mom is not niche at all, genuinely was the top posts every single day for like a month