Google Shows Statistical Data That Kpop Kdrama Does Not Improve Korean Male SMV. It Is In Fact Getting Exponentially Lower

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
First of all, no one in the world gives a shit about kpop kdrama statistically

Data taken from Google searches for Kdrama:
1665065741407.png
apart from 1-2 south east asian countries philippines and korea itself.

- theres not even enough data to show the interest in western countries cos of how little searches it has

Data taken from Google about searches for "Korean boyfriend" and "English boyfriend":

1665065806233.png

(reminder this is just english boyfriend. I didn't even include white boyfriend, american boyfriend, german boyfriend etc which would've been 100x more brutal)
searches for english men and english boyfriend has increased over the last 5 years, getting exponentially higher

searches for korean men and korean boyfriend has DECREASED over the last 5 years, getting exponentially LOWER

English boyfriend is searched 6x more than Korean boyfriend

Which ironically correlates to one of my previous thread's where I statistically proved White male smv is 6x higher than Korean male SMV via dating statistics in America and Korea

Final Evisceration of Korean men. White american men vs Korean men. [Marriage statistics in both countries combined]

Final Evisceration of Korean men. White american men vs Korean men - 50k korean women marry white men in america. (specifically white men not american korean men). - ONLY 9k korean men marry white women in america. - 13k korean women marry...
looksmax.org

1665066606263.png

Google Data Showing the Increase in popularity for Kdramas and stagnation/decrease of the popularity of korean boyfriend or korean men:

1665065890142.png
kdrama kpop popularity has stayed the same the last 5 years

Korean men and korean boyfriend was actually searched way more before kpop kdrama was around,

and since kdrama kpop has become popular, searches for korean men and korean boyfriend has actually decreased

Basically proving statistically that Kpop Kdrama has not increased SMV of Korean men.

Data from Google about the popularity of people learning Korean language over the last 5 years:

1665066201461.png
If they really wanted Korean boyfriends and go to to korea, they'd learn korean

"learn korean" on google, is just as popular as it was 5 years ago

before kpop shit went mainstream

1665066268230.png
and specifically in Philippines, the only country that shows any minor interest for their entertainment industry.

Women are searching "learn korean" exponentially less , the more kpop kdrama grows

Conclusion: Korean men are still genetically subhuman and despite kpop kdramas popularity, searches for korean men and korean boyfriend is actually decreasing, and searches for english men and english boyfriend is exponentially increasing in SEA

Kdrama Kpop has statistically NOT increased the popularity of Korean men. And statistics show there has been an decrease in interest for Korean men and korean boyfriend over the last 5 years

White men are 6x more popular in SEA than Korean men . Searches for white men is actually exponentially increasing. And searches for Korean men is actually exponentially decreasing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 22930 and 8 others
reminder this is just english boyfriend. I didn't even include white boyfriend, american boyfriend, german boyfriend etc which would've been 100x more brutal)
You fucking liar. They prob google what boyfriends means in english

KOREAN boyfriend most popular in Phillipines, just fake the data for weird thread and say "trust me it would be too brutal" theory

Attachments

• 1665068545570.png
    1665068545570.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1665068567253.png
    1665068567253.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1665068592979.png
    1665068592979.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 22930, 190cm90kg and 2 others
Predeterminism tier thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 23017, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • +1
Typing in big font and bold text doesn't make u correct. All this effort for a shitty thread about Google search terms JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and RecessedChinCel
are the images loading tbh.

If not "korean boyfriend" is searched more then every other nationality, "english boyfriend" is just most searched cause they search for the english language
On tiktok no other nationality has more views than #koreanboyfriend btw.
Google search is irrelevant. People search for couple videos on YouTube and tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 21620
I always thought this is cause girls considered Kpopmaxxed dudes as girls, try this but with "Asian girlfriend" or "Asian femboy"

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Extremely legit thread.

Kpop has only increased heterosexual male interest in Korean trannies and Korean women.

Korean men are incel as fuck in the 21st century.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 22930 and gymmaxedhorse
Extremely legit thread.

Kpop has only increased heterosexual male interest in Korean trannies and Korean women.

Korean men are incel as fuck in the 21st century.
Notice all you do is bitch and moan about Korean men, it shows how insecure you are I’ve seen u do this for 2months now

Koreans get all the jbs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogging and Cheesyrumble
Notice all you do is bitch and moan about Korean men, it shows how insecure you are I’ve seen u do this for 2months now

Koreans get all the jbs

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:🤣🤣🤣

Nigga every statistic in this thread says Korean men don't get shit.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, ExtraBones, Deleted member 22930 and 1 other person
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:🤣🤣🤣

Nigga every statistic in this thread says Korean men don't get shit.
The average Korean male smv is very low, probably lower than other asians. It's so low that Kpop is baically jbw. Kpop idols get plastic surgery to look more caucasion looking and they have whiter skin on average.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Asian men and women are both giga subhuman

They all look exactly same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
Asian men and women are both giga subhuman

They all look exactly same

Extreme white woman cope. Asian women are the best looking women on Earth and don't need to look different, because there is only one true beauy. White women are differing variations of low quality genetic garbage.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 22930 and Cheesyrumble

Xg547ha

• +1
Extreme white woman cope. Asian women are the best looking women on Earth and don't need to look different, because there is only one true beauy. White women are differing variations of low quality genetic garbage.
Fucking cope
Asians shouldn’t exist

Because you feel threatened by the Asian woman.
How delusional are you? How did u come to the conclusion that a man would feel threated by an asian woman? Ur so fucking stupid it's actually insane

Koreans get all the jbs
@Detona believes all asian women are the the master race. And then Asian men are the subhuman. Literally the same race. How hard is he going to keep coping?

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Good. All Northeast asian female cheeks belong to me, the One Colonizer. Whether they like it or not.

How delusional are you? How did u come to the conclusion that a man would feel threated by an asian woman? Ur so fucking stupid it's actually insane

Because Asian women deny sex to men like him while giving it to the men he hates, and because "he" is actually a "she" who gets BTFO of the suburbs by Asian women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and Cheesyrumble
Because Asian women deny sex to men like him while giving it to the men he hates, and because "he" is actually a "she" who gets BTFO of the suburbs by Asian women.
Have u even touched a woman? (Sexual assault doesn't count)
3117975 D7C5183B 5931 4DA3 8ED9 DB9517D7503D

Gen Z cope. I attract a lot of Asian and Latina women.
Nigga what the fuck is "gen z cope"? What do u mean u attract a lot of asian and latina women? JFL. Even saying that sounds like a larp.

Do u actually have female friends? Do u talk to women? I'm convinced u don't. All u ever post is about Swedish women in Singapore from muh studies that everyone scrolls past.

What's ur goal than nigga? I'm confused at what ur fighting so hard to convince people of?

Nigga what the fuck is "gen z cope"? What do u mean u attract a lot of asian and latina women? JFL. Even saying that sounds like a larp.

Do u actually have female friends? Do u talk to women? I'm convinced u don't. All u ever post is about Swedish women in Singapore from muh studies that everyone scrolls past.

Cope. Everyone has read that study and I have had a huge impact on this forum. I have had girlfriends but I have never heen friends with a female, what do you think I'm a cuck or some shit.

What's ur goal than nigga? I'm confused at what ur fighting so hard to convince people of?

Fighting so hard? Oh man you Gen Z njggas don't know shit about hard.

Cope. Everyone has read that study and I have had a huge impact on this forum. I have had girlfriends but I have never heen friends with a female, what do you think I'm a cuck or some shit.

Fighting so hard? Oh man you Gen Z njggas don't know shit about hard.
Where does your ego come from? Huge impact on this forum? Even if that's true.... who the fuck would brag about that lmao.

This is why u never talk about urself and just post muh studies, because there's nothing going on in your life.

U admit it finally.... ur an oldcel who is out of touch. How is being friends with a girl cuck shit? I seriously doubt that u aren't a virgin unless u fucked a prositute.

this is cope

what kdrama does it it gets a following which then gives cockiness and confidence to below average looking ethnic males to approach white women and run numbers game to breed with them

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Where does your ego come from? Huge impact on this forum? Even if that's true.... who the fuck would brag about that lmao.

This is why u never talk about urself and just post muh studies, because there's nothing going on in your life.

talk about myself
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Oh man you are clueless cheesyrumble.
Nobody gives a shit about what we're doing in life. If you post about your life on this forum you are opening urself up to 1 thing and 1 thing only: getting doxxed.

The forum is for sharing ideas not being social.

U admit it finally.... ur an oldcel who is out of touch. How is being friends with a girl cuck shit? I seriously doubt that u aren't a virgin unless u fucked a prositute.

This poor gen Z nigga is clueless. Wtf would you want to be friends with a woman for and she's not even giving you no pussy. The SIMP menality is strong here.

• JFL
this is cope

what kdrama does it it gets a following which then gives cockiness and confidence to below average looking ethnic males to approach white women and run numbers game to breed with them

Success rate: 0
Fertility rate: declining yearly

talk about myself
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Oh man you are clueless cheesyrumble.
Nobody gives a shit about what we're doing in life. If you post about your life on this forum you are opening urself up to 1 thing and 1 thing only: getting doxxed.

The forum is for sharing ideas not being social.

This poor gen Z nigga is clueless. Wtf would you want to be friends with a woman for and she's not even giving you no pussy. The SIMP menality is strong here.
Well that seals the deal.... u talk all this shit but u can't even post anything about yourself. Ur not getting doxxed if u just post simple shit. It's obvious why u aren't lol.

What's up with this "gen z" insult? Why wouldn't u be friends with women? Two of my closest friends are girls from my neighborhood. I've gotten a blowjob from one of them. But we have decided to keep it from going any further because we value our current friendship. Having female friends allows u to get connections and meet other girls. Why would u cuck urself out of more options? Nobody is simping....

Well that seals the deal.... u talk all this shit but u can't even post anything about yourself. Ur not getting doxxed if u just post simple shit. It's obvious why u aren't lol.

Cope. Nobody gives a shit but you.

What's up with this "gen z" insult? Why wouldn't u be friends with women? Two of my closest friends are girls from my neighborhood. I've gotten a blowjob from one of them. But we have decided to keep it from going any further because we value our current friendship. Having female friends allows u to get connections and meet other girls. Why would u cuck urself out of more options? Nobody is simping....

Oh man ultimate simp friendzoned beta cuck game.
I dont need to meet girls through girls I'm not a clueless gen Z cuck wbo is friends with women. I attract girls based on looks and status. Never had to ask a girl out because I get orbiters.

Cope. Nobody gives a shit but you.

Oh man ultimate simp friendzoned beta cuck game.
I dont need to meet girls through girls I'm not a clueless gen Z cuck wbo is friends with women. I attract girls based on looks and status. Never had to ask a girl out because I get orbiters.
Tales

i know this is troll thread but at least use a decent data set. btw op are u that dream lookalike from lookism
wrKJM9B.jpg
XDyzuNF.jpg
6ZWzBkT.jpg
GIsNkQw.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. @Cheesyrumble

Don't talk down to the Golden Kings :chad: