[Google Trends Statistics] Is blackpill and surgerymaxxing really going mainstream? [Bimax, LL, Rhino, Looksmax.org] [The Truth]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

LL is going mainstream

height surgeries most popular in asian countries which are known to be manlets

looksmax is going mainstream

rhinoplasty doesnt seem to be gaining popularity

lol thats funny, rhino is most popular in nosecel countries like

arab countries where they have truecel hook noses @Xangsane

or philippines with their wide bulbous noses

jaw surgery our secret weapon, is going mainstream

it seems blackpilled surgeries are getting exponentially more popular, however this forum is not getting much more popular. so does that mean its not this forums fault? and normies are just waking up to the obvious?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Informationcapitali, subhuman incel and 7 others
what else should i search

We need to create a new surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheDragon, Deleted member 1901 and 5 others
You can disregard the Australian stats for those charts, it's just me doing a lot of searching

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro, subhuman incel, lightskinbengali and 4 others
fuckkkk man i pray to god this shit does not go mainstream if it does it's over for our sake i've been trying to prolong the inevitable delaying our fate by not posting as much tiktoks to not further get this shit popularity the day normies in public become 6 psl on average that's the day i will go deep in the woods and live out the rest of my life ima be real tho blackpill is not going to go mainstream for a while at least for a few years for some ppl here to find a wife and kids to pass on your genes if you want to ascend but honestly i will probably not create a child for this cruel cruel world

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Informationcapitali, AngryShortMale and 10 others
fuckkkk man i pray to god this shit does not go mainstream if it does it's over for our sake i've been trying to prolong the inevitable delaying our fate by not posting as much tiktoks to not further get this shit popularity the day normies in public become 6 psl on average that's the day i will go deep in the woods and live out the rest of my life ima be real tho blackpill is not going to go mainstream for a while at least for a few years for some ppl here to find a wife and kids to pass on your genes if you want to ascend but honestly i will probably not create a child for this cruel cruel world
I will never be able to tell if you are a satire account or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, subhuman incel, lightskinbengali and 4 others
this is a good thing, no matter how many surgeries those subhumans get they will still get mogged by average white guy

It depends on what surgery tbqh and how good looking they were before hand being gook is bad but it's like a tree you have sweet and sour apples you always have sweet apples in gooks and you have lots of bad apples

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
I will never be able to tell if you are a satire account or not
not satire but definitely art and a creative project iwill admit for music

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433
not satire but definitely art and a creative project iwill admit for music
Always wondered how you lost buccal fat without surgery, was it with ice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I don’t think blackpill or incel culture will ever be mainstream except for brief periods as a meme

But improving looks might go mainstream.

Always wondered how you lost buccal fat without surgery, was it with ice?
yuh 100% im 17 so i cant legally get surgery even tho im emancipated and can make up my own rights theoretically i could get surgery in the us i already contacted doctors and they said it's ok so too bad it's extrremely expensive i can only afford turkey or iran surgeries so if i were to get a surgery id have to be 18 since i can't go to the specifc clinics i want to go as they don't understand my situation and it's too much of a struggle to figure out the details of flight plans and shit as an emancipated minor so i gotta wait 8 more months before i decide if that's the step i truly wanna take and i believe it's a good thing since minors shouldn't make the life altering decision for cosmetic surgeries this young so to answer ya question yes i did ice my cheeks and i saw a signficant buccal fat reduction but i dont reccomend it can't vouch for it don't wanana be blamed if soemthing went wrong so maybe it's placebo and just age i don't know

• +1
Reactions: Interested
but i dont reccomend it can't vouch for it don't wanana be blamed if soemthing went wrong so maybe it's placebo and just age i don't know
lmao ur good, if I were to do it, I am an adult and take full responsibility. I appreciate the honesty

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133