Gook females are the most overrated thing on earth

Halonyx

Halonyx

truth teller. gook exposer.
1 2 3 4 5 6

Not only they surgerymax but they're also best at makeupmaxxing, combine those two and you can turn any hideous creature into a bombshell

You see the pic in my profile? Yeah, that's the average face of Korean women which was scientifically proven and was aired on national Korean TV

They combined thousands of pictures of ordinary gook females' faces and averaged them out

:feelsgah:

NEVER in a million years these frauds come anywhere close to naturally beautiful S-tier White, Hispanic, Arab and even Curry women

Maybe they beat Black foids but that's it. Stop inflating egos of these monstrous abominations

:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Skywalker, Deleted member 28541 and 10 others
Theyre bugs.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BearBoy
Correct. They're moonfaced and have massive jaws, they're lucky surgery is not only common but also encouraged and paid for by parents. Japanese women mog everyone else in that region. You need to understand the completely inorganic shilling of korean culture onto the west was done by jews and they were very successful in socially engineering western women into thinking koreans are an attractive people.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Baldingman1998, Cheesyrumble and 3 others
@anoright

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Homosexual thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Correct. They're moonfaced and have massive jaws, they're lucky surgery is not only common but also encouraged and paid for by parents. Japanese women mog everyone else in that region. You need to understand the completely inorganic shilling of korean culture onto the west was done by jews and they were very successful in socially engineering western women into thinking koreans are an attractive people.

Always trust gut instinct. Anyone with functioning eyeballs can tell Whites are the most attractive people even though the media likes to pretend otherwise. I agree there's a weird agenda going on these days in terms of beauty standards. Someone is deliberately trying to destroy our innate sense of beauty.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Baldingman1998
Always trust gut instinct. Anyone with functioning eyeballs can tell Whites are the most attractive people even though the media likes to pretend otherwise. I agree there's a weird agenda going on these days in terms of beauty standards. Someone is deliberately trying to destroy our innate sense of beauty.
That someone is very clearly the jewish elites who are CEOs and run the multinational billion dollar companies. Blackrock is behind the forced diversity agenda in hollywood, media, many industries the past x amount of years. They're behind the housing issue, they buy up all the property and only give houses to non-whites. I'm not even white but it's clear as day what has been going on with the anti-white agenda. I don't watch movies to see africans, i want to see attractive white women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Baldingman1998, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
the ugliest women without makeup for sure

View attachment 2267945View attachment 2267946View attachment 2267947View attachment 2267948View attachment 2267949View attachment 2267950

Not only they surgerymax but they're also best at makeupmaxxing, combine those two and you can turn any hideous creature into a bombshell

You see the pic in my profile? Yeah, that's the average face of Korean women which was scientifically proven and was aired on national Korean TV

They combined thousands of pictures of ordinary gook females' faces and averaged them out

NEVER in a million years these frauds come anywhere close to naturally beautiful S-tier White, Hispanic, Arab and even Curry women

Maybe they beat Black foids but that's it. Stop inflating egos of these monstrous abominations

Wow brother, such a beautiful post. Thank you for exposing these mognliod monsters. I shed tears for the brave Hungarian and polish warriors who fought to the death against those disgusting mongol hoards. They saved our beautiful white women from getting riced and becoming hapa subhumans.

Once the world knows their utter sub humanity it will be over for these fraud maxxing gay aliens. For now the best we can do is continue to spread the word over the ugliness of asian mongloid monsters and hopefully they learn the lesson and don't' breed, and god willing they all Die .

It will be a good riddance as they are a foreign species anyways

• +1
Reactions: Halonyx
I was gonna like this but you are so fucking obsessed with chinks by the time you shut the fuck up about them they will create a new virus

View attachment 2267945View attachment 2267946View attachment 2267947View attachment 2267948View attachment 2267949View attachment 2267950

:p

Only korean women are getting plastic surgery at a insane rare
Screenshot 20230621 214442 Chrome

Sorry incel 💅🏻..... Korean men are attractive. 💋

• Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm and JohnDoe
Wow brother, such a beautiful post. Thank you for exposing these mognliod monsters. I shed tears for the brave Hungarian and polish warriors who fought to the death against those disgusting mongol hoards. They saved our beautiful white women from getting riced and becoming hapa subhumans.

Once the world knows their utter sub humanity it will be over for these fraud maxxing gay aliens. For now the best we can do is continue to spread the word over the ugliness of asian mongloid monsters and hopefully they learn the lesson and don't' breed, and god willing they all Die .

It will be a good riddance as they are a foreign species anyways
Why are u worried about eastern european foids getting riced? Jfl at ur schizo essay rant.

Screenshot 20230621 183045 Instagram

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Only korean women are getting plastic surgery at a insane rare
View attachment 2274036
Sorry incel 💅🏻..... Korean men are attractive. 💋

"Korean men are attractive"

it's time to rope gooky :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

View attachment 2274084

yes gooks are taking over

View attachment 2274087

taking over white men's cock

View attachment 2274088

why do asian females hate their own men?
Asian doesn't mean gook. Indians, Chinese, flilipinos, etc, all together only combine to make up 6% of the US population. Obviously the smallest and most diverse demographic (literally dozens of different ethnic groups under the "asian" label will have no choice but to marry non asians (south asian, east asian, southeast asian) and date and marry into the majority.

Plus nobody cares about boomers with their SEAmonkey flilipina wives that they imported for decades. Those aren't "gooks".

Zoomer gook bros are making gook foids seethe. Muh studies from a decade ago that doesn't breakdown what "asians" they are lmao. Keep saying "asian" like that means anything

Asian doesn't mean gook. Indians, Chinese, flilipinos, etc, all together only combine to make up 6% of the US population. Obviously the smallest and most diverse demographic (literally dozens of different ethnic groups under the "asian" label will have no choice but to marry non asians (south asian, east asian, southeast asian) and date and marry into the majority.

Plus nobody cares about boomers with their SEAmonkey flilipina wives that they imported for decades. Those aren't "gooks".

Zoomer gook bros are making gook foids seethe. Muh studies from a decade ago that doesn't breakdown what "asians" they are lmao. Keep saying "asian" like that means anything

you know how I know you're not a gook? gooks at least have high iq. you seem legit retarded bro :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit unless proven by statistics. 1% of million is ten thousand. I could legit spam 10000 anecdotal evidences here and make it seem like something big is happening when it's not. it's still 1% out of million.

this article is from 2023 and a sociologist conducted a study on 'digital-sexual racism'

In our book, we find that all groups are generally most likely to ignore Black women. Asian men and Black men are also least desired.

asian men still least desired

your average gook is ugly as fuck. average height is 174cm even for zoomers and generally skinny framelets and most of them wear glasses

it's truly over for gooks :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
we get it nigga you are racist
now stfu idc what you think aboutgook women
nigga incels

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Lebgfinal
because truth is 'racist' nigga
cool bro we get it gooks are ugly
your whole .org history is saying gooks are ugly at some point you need to understand we get it

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
you know how I know you're not a gook? gooks at least have high iq. you seem legit retarded bro :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit unless proven by statistics. 1% of million is ten thousand. I could legit spam 10000 anecdotal evidences here and make it seem like something big is happening when it's not. it's still 1% out of million.

this article is from 2023 and a sociologist conducted a study on 'digital-sexual racism'

asian men still least desired

your average gook is ugly as fuck. average height is 174cm even for zoomers and generally skinny framelets and most of them wear glasses

it's truly over for gooks :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Gook ≠ Asian,
Ur a total retard with 🐒 iq. @predeterminism alt

Gook Americans literally only make up around 7.5% of the Asian american population..... nearly 95% of the "asian" population isn't korean. So why the hell should I care about that?
Screenshot 20230621 231510 Chrome
Screenshot 20230621 231608 Chrome

Which means
Screenshot 20230621 231743 Chrome

Gook Americans are only 0.56% of the amerimutt population. Muh "asian". If flilipinos and curries are included as "asian" with koreans..... there is absolutely nothing of value from any study unless they break down by region and race

Last edited:
men learn to like what is attainable

So why the hell should I care about that?

nobody asked you to care about gooks retard. if you don't like seeing these threads just ignore them but you can't since you have to use gooks and kpop to push your agenda right?

Muh "asian". If flilipinos and curries are included as "asian" with koreans..... there is absolutely nothing of value from any study unless they break down by region and race

yeah I'm sure filipino and curry bros are absolutely killing in the dating market :lul: :lul:

• JFL
nobody asked you to care about gooks retard. if you don't like seeing these threads just ignore them but you can't since you have to use gooks and kpop to push your agenda right?

yeah I'm sure filipino and curry bros are absolutely killing in the dating market :lul: :lul:
Ur actually retarded, ur almost there..... use ur fucking reading comprehension skills. I said 6% of the US population is "Asian" (curries, SEA, southern chinese, bring down the northeast asians being forced with the asian label). So the smallest demographic obviously would be absorbed into the largest demographic.

It's a simple math problem. "Asians" have the least available amount of partners of the same race (3 different races - curry, SEA rice, northeast rice) in pure numbers within their proximity.

And of those 6% "Asian", only 7.5% of them are Korean Americans. 92.5% of Asians are not gooks, case closed. Muh statistics headass with zero analytical ability to break down what bullshit ur trying to post lmao.

Last edited:
Ur actually retarded, ur almost there..... use ur fucking reading comprehension skills. I said 6% of the US population is "Asian" (curries, SEA, southern chinese, bring down the northeast asians being forced with the asian label). So the smallest demographic obviously would be absorbed into the largest demographic.

It's a simple math problem. "Asians" have the least available amount of partners of the same race (3 different races - curry, SEA rice, northeast rice) in pure numbers within their proximity.

And of those 6% "Asian", only 7.5% of them are Korean Americans. 92.5% of Asians are not gooks, case closed. Muh statistics headass with zero analytical ability to break down what bullshit ur trying to post lmao.

who the fuck cares when the central point was gooks are ugly, not whether asian foids are dating other races or not? which they are btw and just because asians make small % of the US population doesn't mean they automatically have to be absorbed into the majority you moron, jews are even smaller minority and their chicks don't desire white cocks nearly to the extent that gook and chink females do.

small minority groups often stick to themselves so your whole reasoning is flawed you fucking ugly gooklover :lul:

Di

Die