Korean high school final year album - 100 korean faces - Zero above 2 PSL [Korean faces are hilarious] Marriage, penis size, news, sperm donation, sta

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
its also funny how he uses the same picture every time. At least use different "evidence." Sad.
the panic coping kpop kopers asked for this thread

reminder avg zoomer korean is 5'8 statistically proven , average european zoomer is 6ft

and koreans are the original SEAmaxxers. their women would rather be incel than date the average korean man so most of them have to go betabuxx thai, vietnam, filipina FARMERS and thai & camobodian slaves

While statistically korean women marry white (me) and black ( @AlexBrown84 ) men as they're statistically preferred

tdlr: 20x more white or black american men marry korean women, than korean men marry white women

Korean women betray korean men. And korean men are forced to date filipina and cambodian farmers

BUT ANYWAYS HERE IS THE AVG KOREAN WITH NO CHERRYPICKING

Lets put it this way, they wouldnt be having much fun in a western high school:lul::lul::lul:

EVEN FAT WHITE MEN HAVE TO TURN DOWN BLOWJOBS FROM KOREAN WOMEN BECAUES THEY WANT TO SUCK THE SPERM OUT OF US, KEEP IT IN THEIR MOUTH AND RUN AS FAST AS THEY CAN TO THE DOCTORS TO GET IT IVF IMPLANTED INTO THEIR TIGHT PUSSIES TO FIX THE GENES WITH SUPERIOR WHITE SPERM

EVEN YOUR OWN WOMEN ARE PUBLICLY PROTESTING AGAINST MARRYING YOU AND PUBICLY TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT YOUR LITTLE SECRET (YOUR LITTLE RICEDICKS)

thoughts @stickyblickyhuh @Cheesyrumble ?

Also reminder cheesy rumble pays money for people to post korean cherrypicks

REMINDER EAST ASIAN MALES ARE BOTTOM OF THE RACIAL HIERARCHY,, EVEN LOWER THAN 5'4 FILIPINOS

5'4 FILIPINOS STATISTICALLY MOG KOREANS

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, PapaGremlin, HerpDerpson and 5 others
LOL how many fuckin korean threads are going to be made today

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
JESUS CHRIST :dafuckfeels:

Hahaha that's so brutal dude. Definitely true that they wouldn't have much fun in a western high school. I've seen many asian guys that looked just like that in highschool. They never spoke a word in class and they could be seen sitting in a circle with other asian men that looked just like them discussing anime and how they wish they could have an e girl to fuck (no joke)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Blkpill Godfather
the panic coping kpop kopers asked for this thread

reminder avg zoomer korean is 5'8 statistically proven , average european zoomer is 6ft

and koreans are the original SEAmaxxers. their women would rather be incel than date the average korean man so most of them have to go betabuxx thai, vietnam, filipina FARMERS and thai & camobodian slaves

View attachment 1863286

View attachment 1863261
While statistically korean women marry white (me) and black ( @AlexBrown84 ) men as they're statistically preferred

BUT ANYWAYS HERE IS THE AVG KOREAN WITH NO CHERRYPICKING

View attachment 1863252View attachment 1863256 View attachment 1863257
View attachment 1863271View attachment 1863272View attachment 1863273

View attachment 1863274

View attachment 1863276
View attachment 1863277View attachment 1863278View attachment 1863279View attachment 1863280 View attachment 1863281View attachment 1863282View attachment 1863283View attachment 1863284

Lets put it this way, they wouldnt be having much fun in a western high school:lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1863268
EVEN FAT WHITE MEN HAVE TO TURN DOWN BLOWJOBS FROM KOREAN WOMEN BECAUES THEY WANT TO SUCK THE SPERM OUT OF US, KEEP IT IN THEIR MOUTH AND RUN AS FAST AS THEY CAN TO THE DOCTORS TO GET IT IVF IMPLANTED INTO THEIR TIGHT PUSSIES TO FIX THE GENES WITH SUPERIOR WHITE SPERM

View attachment 1863312 View attachment 1863313
View attachment 1863314
View attachment 1863315

EVEN YOUR OWN WOMEN ARE PUBLICLY PROTESTING AGAINST MARRYING YOU AND PUBICLY TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT YOUR LITTLE SECRET (YOUR LITTLE RICEDICKS)
View attachment 1863316
thoughts @stickyblickyhuh @Cheesyrumble ?
Korean women are incels too. If dont think femcels exist. They definitely exist in Korea.
Korean women are getting left behind by Korean men.
CharacteristicSouth Korean man & foreign womanSouth Korean woman & foreign man
What's the point of any of this when Korean men marry foreign women at 3x the rate as Korean women do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21336
Korean women are incels too. If dont think femcels exist. They definitely exist in Korea.
What's the point of any of this when Korean men marry foreign women at 3x the rate as Korean women do
Korean women marry white men the most

Korean men betabux SEA farmers statistically(shown in OP)

Your women are betraying you on a mass scale

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate
Hahaha that's so brutal dude. Definitely true that they wouldn't have much fun in a western high school. I've seen many asian guys that looked just like that in highschool. They never spoke a word in class and they could be seen sitting in a circle with other asian men that looked just like them discussing anime and how they wish they could have an e girl to fuck (no joke)
He literally chery picked the photos from the thread he linked. Major cope by him, all he had to do was post the same photos the were in the thread he linked. What kind of mental gymnastics is this? 😂😂😂😂😂

He literally chery picked the photos from the thread he linked. Major cope by him, all he had to do was post the same photos the were in the thread he linked. What kind of mental gymnastics is this? 😂😂😂😂😂
so you're admitting koreans are subhuman? cos this isnt cherrypicked

Korean women marry white men the most

Korean men betabux SEA farmers statistically

Your women are betraying you on a mass scale
More korean men married Russian women alone last year than all European men combined married Korean women. What's with blatant lies?

No he didn't lmao this is a picture of a highschool class photo that's not what cherrypicking is. He posted statistics as well. You are coping if you think an entire highschool class is cherrypicking. Every asian kid I saw in highschool looked just like that

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, PapaGremlin, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
so you're admitting koreans are subhuman? cos this isnt cherrypicked
Half of the boys are missing retard. U literally went through the effort to CROP EVERY PHOTO. Its getting pathetic how much effort u put into cutting out people

i saw a chang fucking a russian stacy in korea its a big yt channel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21052 and Cheesyrumble
No he didn't lmao this is a picture of a highschool class photo that's not what cherrypicking is. He posted statistics as well. You are coping if you think an entire highschool class is cherrypicking. Every asian kid I saw in highschool looked just like that
Half of the korean boys are missing 😂😂😂😂
Mayocels are horrible at gaslighting
What statistics proved anything? All he showed was the top countries overall for Korean men. Nothing else

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Half of the boys are missing retard. U literally went through the effort to CROP EVERY PHOTO. Its getting pathetic how much effort u put into cutting out people
He was just showing close ups of their faces and cutting out women. Keep coping do you really think there are chads offscreen in those photos?

@Cheesyrumble take the skateboarding pill, koreans aren't skateboarding enough. That's why they can't get girls like chico bro

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.20.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.20.48 PM.png
    299.4 KB · Views: 0
What statistics proved anything? All he showed was the top countries overall for Korean men. Nothing else
What about how south korean women made fun of the mens dick sizes LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
More korean men married Russian women alone last year than all European men combined married Korean women. What's with blatant lies?
I've seen the statistics and this is not true. White men marry korean women way more than korean men marry american and russian women put together

He was just showing close ups of their faces and cutting out women. Keep coping do you really think there are chads offscreen in those photos?
YES because I was in the thread where he got those photos 😂😂😂😂. Also in the first place, half of the guys in these photos are good looking

this predeterminism boy is on curlyheadjames weird. do you have a cuck fetish? you give all your time to korean men

Gooks

There's no cropping here look how many are lined up in a row and they're all sub 5. You're coping if you think this photo is cherrypicking it's just facts I found the same photos when I googled asian highschool class photo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I've seen the statistics and this is not true. White men marry korean women way more than korean men marry american and russian women put together
chico agrees

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.23.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.23.40 PM.png
    444.4 KB · Views: 0
"I saw it in a dream"
Btw the 70% of Korean women who marry American men are "Korean Americans". Also the amount of European men who are marrying Korean women hit a all time low

View attachment 1863333
There's no cropping here look how many are lined up in a row and they're all sub 5. You're coping if you think this photo is cherrypicking it's just facts I found the same photos when I googled asian highschool class photo
It's in another thread, also 6 of them are good looking in this photo. Ogre mayocels have no eyes for looks

this guy is actually weird. the principle in itself spending ur life on ranting about asians on .org is not human

this predeterminism boy is on curlyheadjames weird. do you have a cuck fetish? you give all your time to korean men
No it's not his idea obsessing about korean men, it's because of annoying fucks like @stickyblickyhuh always make annoying posts and tag people like him and me and they are obsessed with koreans

he has good surgerymaxx potential @Cheesyrumble

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.25.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.25.32 PM.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Cheesyrumble
No it's not his idea obsessing about korean men, it's because of annoying fucks like @stickyblickyhuh always make annoying posts and tag people like him and me and they are obsessed with koreans
op had an alt where he did this everyday for a month. he deleted and came back to autism rant more
Tired Good Night GIF

he has good surgerymaxx potential @Cheesyrumble
this guy is just one in a few koreans, most i've known irl dont have as much potential

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
It's in another thread, also 6 of them are good looking in this photo. Ogre mayocels have no eyes for looks
Theres only 2 that aren't that ugly they are not good looking. They would not survive well in a western highschool

op had an alt where he did this everyday for a month. he deleted and came back to autism rant more
Tired Good Night GIF
why is he obsessed with korea? did someone fuck is oneitits or something

Tired Good Night GIF
There are gooks doing the same thing right now lol

Theres only 2 that aren't that ugly they are not good looking. They would not survive well in a western highschool
they'd get bullied in the west they have guys like this. 6'0 football chads they can't compete

Attachments

• tate-myer-petition.jpg
    tate-myer-petition.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Blkpill Godfather
they'd get bullied in the west they have guys like this. 6'0 football chads they can't compete
although good looking asians will not get bullied and slay. Ugly people get bullied anyways.

Google translate this page or learn to read Korean retard. Korean women are facing the reality of Korean men being taken away.
(Its over for korean women)

op aren't u a tall white and blonde guy, just run jbw game wherever u are. jesus fucking christ. Go download tinder and slay some asian stacies. Even chico used to

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.14.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 12.14.47 PM.png
    375.5 KB · Views: 0
I played football against that kid a few years back when I lived in michigan. Sad what happened to him. I know people that were friends with him and all the stacys were posting him on their snapchat story he had a lot of friends

I played football against that kid a few years back when I lived in michigan. Sad what happened to him. I know people that were friends with him and all the stacys were posting him on their snapchat story he had a lot of friends
in all seriousness rip tate myers. Fuck the guy who shot up oxford.

op aren't u a tall white and blonde guy, just run jbw game wherever u are. jesus fucking christ. Go download tinder and slay some asian stacies. Even chico used to
He got insecure and felt threatened from the gook pill. So he actually had to make a response. (He doesnt even believe what hes saying)

Google translate this page or learn to read Korean retard. Korean women are facing the reality of Korean men being taken away.
(Its over for korean women)
Yeah statistically taken away by filipina, vietnamese and cambodian farmers!:lul::lul:

He still had a hot gf I think and lots of friends he was super popular the status from being a football star is mogger
i saw the vid, rip bro. Bro would've went to the nfl. but some mentalcel ruined it

He still had a hot gf I think and lots of friends he was super popular the status from being a football star is mogger
I already know the phenotype that guys like that attract. Not attractive from asian standards

anyways i'll leave u guys to circle jerk your ricedicks on my thread bumping it to the top again

how was he tho? Seemed down to earth from the vids i saw.

LOL how many fuckin korean threads are going to be made today
i made him go mental. I love seeing it :ROFLMAO::love:

Also he uses the same pictures everytime. also the fake penis pictures too. Its honestly pathetic but funny to look at him trying so hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back