gook gets destroyed by bbc

G

Gosick

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeno, Justttt, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
damn like a fucking pitbull waiting to snap. if the gookcel werent a twink metrosexual and was more like ip man that nigga would have been thrown out a window

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: StressShady, zeno, turkproducer and 5 others
that asian man LOOK SO FRAIL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 685, stuckneworleans and 2 others
BBC Alpha as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
tf is wrong with his body
that asian dude looks so skinny and long
got what he deserved tbh look at his stupid ass looking face he keeps making those cocky expressions until he gets punched

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Kingkellz
tf is wrong with his body
that asian dude looks so skinny and long
got what he deserved tbh look at his stupid ass looking face he keeps making those cocky expressions until he gets punched
Its in a hospital, he's probably sick. And then we have that nigger @Blackout.xl defending the other nigger anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Time Travel, stuckneworleans and 7 others
Its in a hospital, he's probably sick. And then we have that nigger @Blackout.xl defending the other nigger anyways.
hmm at the end of the day we all dont know what happened

70A33B16 3AEF 4287 B7BA 2D1B361AB225

Keep coping you horse faced narrow cuck genetic trash sack of shit. Your skin is destroyed and will never recover

Go rope you genetic dead end. “Oh minox”. It wasn’t the minox that destroyed you, it was your shit genetics that finished you off. Don’t come at me again unless you wanna get bullied

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 11604, Taylorswift and 10 others
This is where we have gone as a society.

a man who isn’t a low T fag that stands up for himself and doesn’t take shit = crazy and needs to be sedated

a man who’s a bitch that is docile like a female = the “ideal”.

violence should be encouraged in these scenarios. Men should be allowed to handle their business by scrapping each other and moving on after everything is done and dusted. Pent up emotion isn’t good for nobody
You re dumb, Men should be able 2 control their emotions, not act like a high e impulsive Bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, turkproducer, Vidyacoper and 2 others
You re dumb, Men should be able 2 control their emotions, not act like a high e impulsive Bitch.
Nah nigga if a guy is talking shit you scrap on the spot

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 685
Is that the asian flat stanley?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackout.xl
S E D A T E T H A T M O T H E R F U C K E R R I G H T T H E R E

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SixFootManlet, RamRanchCowboy and 1 other person
a man who isn’t a low T fag that stands up for himself and doesn’t take shit = crazy and needs to be sedated

a man who’s a bitch that is docile like a female = the “ideal”.
The Asian dude isn't considered "ideal"

Y
Nah nigga if a guy is talking shit you scrap on the spot
Btw Who is The one in trouble now from The clip? I Will not risk my life for some faggot lol.

The Asian dude isn't considered "ideal"

I’m not talking about the asian guy bro
Y

Btw Who is The one in trouble now from The clip? I Will not risk my life for some faggot lol.
Lol what the fuck are they gonna do? Jail him forever? They’ll probably settle it as a small dust up and write him up / give him a small punishment. High inhib if u care so much about “trouble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Shouldn’t have sucker punched him though.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Vidyacoper, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Indeed that’s where the nigga fucked up

That asian guy is a bitch nigga though. tested him and couldn’t put up when push came to shove. Shouldn’t talk shit when you have the frame of a 13 year old kid

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Indeed that’s where the nigga fucked up

That asian guy is a bitch nigga though. tested him and couldn’t put up when push came to shove. Shouldn’t talk shit when you have the frame of a 13 year old kid
The bbc would’ve destroyed that stick looking dude regardless but sucker punch was a pussy move. Mirin low inhibition though

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Blackout.xl
The bbc would’ve destroyed that stick looking dude regardless but sucker punch was a pussy move. Mirin low inhibition though
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Keep coping you horse faced narrow cuck genetic trash sack of shit. Your skin is destroyed and will never recover

Go rope you genetic dead end. “Oh minox”. It wasn’t the minox that destroyed you, it was your shit genetics that finished you off. Don’t come at me again unless you wanna get bullied
Shut the fuck up. You're a nigger bro. If this were the slavery days you would have gotten your ass beat for saying something like that no questions asked. Don't bother replying to this comment faggot virgin nigger.

You haven't even taken minoxidil and women still don't want you. What an absolute failure. You should disconnect your internet and go back to Africa. You still won't get laid there but at least this forum won't have to put up with you any longer.

• Woah
Reactions: her
Shut the fuck up. You're a nigger bro. If this were the slavery days you would have gotten your ass beat for saying something like that no questions asked. Don't bother replying to this comment faggot virgin nigger.

You haven't even taken minoxidil and women still don't want you. What an absolute failure. You should disconnect your internet and go back to Africa. You still won't get laid there but at least this forum won't have to put up with you any longer.
LOL

The fact that you need to cope with the “old days” and “slavery days” only shows me how much of a subhuman abomination that you are. Keep coping indeed.

those days are long gone, now I can spit in your pasty collagenless face and cave in your narrow skull, what the fuck are you going to do about it? Sit down, cry and call me a nigger? Jfl

I don’t need minoxidil, especially at my young age. Since I’m not genetic trash. Unlike you, lmao didnt you use minox at 16? Minox didn’t even help you either. Your poverty tier genetics only caused you to have an adverse reaction to it. Now you’re a perma incel. Over for you indeed.

All I need to do is finish soft maxxing and I’ll be a slayer. You’ll be stuck on here ranting about your collagen 😂😂😂

Im sorry boyo, but you brought this on yourself. I may have to bully you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, MrGlutton, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
View attachment 259535

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Kingkellz and Deleted member 3195
LOL

The fact that you need to cope with the “old days” and “slavery days” only shows me how much of a subhuman abomination that you are. Keep coping indeed.

those days are long gone, now I can spit in your pasty collagenless face and cave in your narrow skull, what the fuck are you going to do about it? Sit down, cry and call me a nigger? Jfl

I don’t need minoxidil, especially at my young age. Since I’m not genetic trash. Unlike you, lmao didnt you use minox at 16? Minox didn’t even help you either. Your poverty tier genetics only caused you to have an adverse reaction to it. Now you’re a perma incel. Over for you indeed.

All I need to do is finish soft maxxing and I’ll be a slayer. You’ll be stuck on here ranting about your collagen 😂😂😂

Im sorry boyo, but you brought this on yourself. I may have to bully you
Shut the fuck up mentally ill nigger. You call me genetic trash when you can’t even make friends on an incel forum due to chronic <70iq. I don’t even want to imagine you in real life.
C4950A4C 396A 4FDD 8664 B7E0AE8A4003

I would fuck you so easily IRL no questions asked. I will ascend VERY soon & you will still be an angry low IQ negroid. You mad faggot bitch?

I am this close to fixing what the Jewish pharmaceutical Minoxidil broke. My dht gel will arrive in a matter of days, my muscles will blow up and my true genetic potential will show. Meanwhile you will still be an angry retard nigger that woman avoid like the plague. Even despite Jewish propaganda you still can’t make friends, much lose your virginity. Commit suicide.

@Blackout.xl dont lose this time. Redeem yourself

Shut the fuck up mentally ill nigger. You call me genetic trash when you can’t even make friends on an incel forum due to chronic <70iq. I don’t even want to imagine you in real life.
View attachment 259618
I would fuck you so easily IRL no questions asked. I will ascend VERY soon & you will still be an angry low IQ negroid. You mad faggot bitch?

I am this close to fixing what the Jewish pharmaceutical Minoxidil broke. My dht gel will arrive in a matter of days, my muscles will blow up and my true genetic potential will show. Meanwhile you will still be an angry retard nigger that woman avoid like the plague. Even despite Jewish propaganda you still can’t make friends, much lose your virginity. Commit suicide.
What a massive cope, rope immediately.

Nigga why would I care about making friends on an incel forum? Also, that’s rich coming from you considering the fact that nobody here likes you and everyone thinks you’re a subhuman joke.

I would cave in your skull so fast. You’re a weak subhuman who rants about collagen and minox all day

5F616C87 7FEA 4D9B A5E8 536E2CF9B94D

No DHT gel for your narrow skull
No DHT gel for your horse face
No DHT gel for your complete lack of lower third height

You’re a genetic joke. No amount of DHT will save you. You can buy all the DHT gel you want. You’re a permavirgin.

Keep crying for blacks, I’ll ascend and slay. You’re Gonna be stuck coping here forever son

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
What a massive cope, rope immediately.

Nigga why would I care about making friends on an incel forum? Also, that’s rich coming from you considering the fact that nobody here likes you and everyone thinks you’re a subhuman joke.

I would cave in your skull so fast. You’re a weak subhuman who rants about collagen and minox all day

View attachment 259629

No DHT gel for your narrow skull
No DHT gel for your horse face
No DHT gel for your complete lack of lower third height

You’re a genetic joke. No amount of DHT will save you. You can buy all the DHT gel you want. You’re a permavirgin.

Keep crying for blacks, I’ll ascend and slay. You’re Gonna be stuck coping here forever son
All I see in that pic is defined zygos, an extremely prominant browridge for an 15 year old, and slayer hair. Lack of collagen is fixable, my amazing bones are permanent.

How about we see your face then? Oh right...

image.jpg

you know we'd all be too disturbed and you'd get banned for disturbing forum peace with your hideous face. I am a high T 1206ng/dl italian boy and I will fuck you. You've already been kicked out of your african tribe once due to your face and you ended up in canada, now you're scared you're going to get kicked out once again and end up at .co where you will rot for the rest of your life.

You're a disgusting faggot that makes fun of disabled people when you are mentally disabled yourself.

Now back to your home, negroid.

8-africassolid.jpg

I will fuck you too motherfucker.
You are gaycel confirmed
@Lorsss @Pendejo @knajjd please ban @Lifeisgood72
He blatantly expresses his homosexual desires on others

I hope the gook dies a painful death

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@Blackout.xl ?????
Tenor 2
Tenor 4

All I see in that pic is defined zygos, an extremely prominant browridge for an 15 year old, and slayer hair. Lack of collagen is fixable, my amazing bones are permanent.

How about we see your face then? Oh right...

image.jpg

you know we'd all be too disturbed and you'd get banned for disturbing forum peace with your hideous face. I am a high T 1206ng/dl italian boy and I will fuck you. You've already been kicked out of your african tribe once due to your face and you ended up in canada, now you're scared you're going to get kicked out once again and end up at .co where you will rot for the rest of your life.

You're a disgusting faggot that makes fun of disabled people when you are mentally disabled yourself.

Now back to your home, negroid.

8-africassolid.jpg
Defined zygos? Prominent browridge? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You’re a deluded subhuman. It seems it’s not only your skin that is fucked. Your head is too.

You have an incredibly narrow skull. Your FWHR is non existent. Your lower third is absolute garbage. You have cuck eyes. Women don’t see you as a threat, neither do men. Because you look like a CUCK. Females don’t view you as someone to ONS. They see you as a potential emotional tampon that they can LTR while they fuck high T chads on the side. I’m sorry boyo, you’re subhuman.

No T for your shit frame. No T for your absolutely subhuman face. Are we also going to forget that you needed minox below the age of 18? You’re literal genetic garbage, no joke.

Lol at this point you’re sperging out. I was born in Canada you absolute retard. You’re gonna fuck me? Inject T you absolute homosexual.

I’m mentally disabled? You’re the one who thinks minox was the cause of your problems and ranted on this site for a year about it :lul::lul:

Kill yourself now so no one on this site has to see your shit cope threads anymore. You’re a subhuman. If you kill yourself now, no one will miss you or remember you. Not even your parents. They’ll be happy that they don’t have to be reminded of their trash genetics every day

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 3789
Defined zygos? Prominent browridge? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You’re a deluded subhuman. It seems it’s not only your skin that is fucked. Your head is too.

You have an incredibly narrow skull. Your FWHR is non existent. Your lower third is absolute garbage. You have cuck eyes. Women don’t see you as a threat, neither do men. Because you look like a CUCK. Females don’t view you as someone to ONS. They see you as a potential emotional tampon that they can LTR while they fuck high T chads on the side. I’m sorry boyo, you’re subhuman.

No T for your shit frame. No T for your absolutely subhuman face. Are we also going to forget that you needed minox below the age of 18? You’re literal genetic garbage, no joke.

Lol at this point you’re sperging out. I was born in Canada you absolute retard. You’re gonna fuck me? Inject T you absolute homosexual.

I’m mentally disabled? You’re the one who thinks minox was the cause of your problems and ranted on this site for a year about it :lul::lul:

Kill yourself now so no one on this site has to see your shit cope threads anymore. You’re a subhuman. If you kill yourself now, no one will miss you or remember you. Not even your parents. They’ll be happy that they don’t have to be reminded of their trash genetics every day
You must've dropped your IQ bro. I'm cringing at your shit responses, you're repeating yourself over and over again because your monkey brain can't remember what it did just 30 mins ago.

I've forced you to leave this forum several times now. Stop coping faggot and start roping. I am a supreme race winner while you rot.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You must've dropped your IQ bro. I'm cringing at your shit responses, you're repeating yourself over and over again because your monkey brain can't remember what it did just 30 mins ago.

I've forced you to leave this forum several times now. Stop coping faggot and start roping. I am a supreme race winner while you rot.
The only thing you can do is cope with race to compensate for your inceldom. That’s all you do, you’ve even admitted you cope with racism. You’re a loser permarotter who has nothing going for him in life.

Your new cope is DHT gel, which won’t cure your maldevelopment and will only result in you coming back here crying to all of us about your sub humanity.

You’ve not made anyone leave this forum, not once. You’re irrelevant. No one cares about your posts here, neither does anyone take you seriously enough to get offended by your shitty responses.

just rope, you’re a waste of air. You Contribute nothing to this forum and you likely contribute nothing irl. Your constant coping and rants only prove to everyone that you’re sub 100 IQ.

indeed, you are a supreme race winner. A race winner that rots at home with no sex life and has a completely fucked hormonal profile 😂😂😂

• +1
@Blackout.xl if you believe what you said ur retarded lol and you need help

The BBC is a manlet and framelet

He wouldn't do shit If the guy was. Big

No wonder why so many black people r fucked

Most of them are low iq and hini they are God on earth

@Blackout.xl if you believe what you said ur retarded lol and you need help

The BBC is a manlet and framelet

He wouldn't do shit If the guy was. Big

No wonder why so many black people r fucked

Most of them are low iq and hini they are God on earth
Wtf

U said men should scrap if they have differences

That is low iq and does more harm than good

The hospital is a place where people r weak

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
U said men should scrap if they have differences

That is low iq and does more harm than good

The hospital is a place where people r weak
If they disagree? They shouldn’t scrap. If niggas are beefing to the point of talking shit then they might as well scrap and get it over with

• +1
If they disagree? They shouldn’t scrap. If niggas are beefing to the point of talking shit then they might as well scrap and get it over with
The bbx wanted to fight the Chinese guy didn't

He started it

Face it if the guy was a a 6ft6 bbc the other BBC wouldn't have tried to fight him

The bbx wanted to fight the Chinese guy didn't

He started it

Face it if the guy was a a 6ft6 bbc the other BBC wouldn't have tried to fight him
Asian guy was talking mad shit. He started the beef, the bbc just started the fight

That’s how shit works son, that’s human nature. You’re gonna be less in favour of fighting a nigga if he’s a gigamogger. You would scrap a 5’2 subhuman for talking shit to you anyday but I doubt you would want to scrap a 6’8 nigga who’s built right away

• +1
Asian guy was talking mad shit. He started the beef, the bbc just started the fight

That’s how shit works son, that’s human nature. You’re gonna be less in favour of fighting a nigga if he’s a gigamogger. You would scrap a 5’2 subhuman for talking shit to you anyday but I doubt you would want to scrap a 6’8 nigga who’s built right away
Idgaf if they r big

I'm gonna gymmax and after a certain height it is a disadvantage

The best fighters are 6'3 to 6'7

I'm ready in the Lower end of that so I'm Gucci

If it bigger than that u get tired easily

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

that wasn’t a sucker as soon as you even think u will get in a fight u better be ready ready to go at all times those are street rules.

• +1
Reactions: zeno and Blackout.xl
that wasn’t a sucker as soon as you even think u will get in a fight u better be ready ready to go at all times those are street rules.
Indeed bro street rules above all. If there’s any chance of a scrap happening u have to be ALERT. Talking shit to a nigga, sitting down (massive disadvantage) and then still talking shit is a retarded move. He should of stood up if he wanted to continue talking shit, or at least get up when the other guy got up.

The asian guy who got fucked up should stop talking shit or Bulk up on muscle and learn to fight. Because he won’t get anywhere by being a lanky shittalker that cant fight

JFL @ that Asian slender man looking motherfycker and his ridiculous haircut

but also just lol @ the chimp chimping out unable to control his anger

this is why all ethnic men should be exterminated

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
The BBC knows no fear

• +1
Reactions: zeno
Why did this even happen? Lol

I enjoyed thr vid tbh