gook gets destroyed by bbc

that bbc must be mentally ill or something wtf, the asian didnt even say anything particularly against him, he just went straight to sucker punching him and his punching form was like a girl's, lol he hit him wth his wrists lmaooo

Tbh this would never happen in a first world country. I could never imagine this happening in European hospital. You really need a combination of woke culture,low iq and melanin for this to occur.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Remknded me this low inhib guy from hs who punched a guy i knew the exact same way just for defending himself verbally lol,

'sedate the nigga' disloyal black woman tbh

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
JFL at that stick insect looking gook.

that wasn’t a sucker as soon as you even think u will get in a fight u better be ready ready to go at all times those are street rules.
No that was. The asian dude wasn’t expecting it so soon.

yeah real alpha of that black guy to hit another man because hes such a tough guy. Now its on camera and you will get charged with assault spend time in jail and have a hard time finding a way to make money.

All because he a high t bbc alphadog/10

Let this be a lesson to all of you if you can walk away from a fight do it. Only defend yourself if you have no choice than strike first and run.

Nothing about this guy is alpha he is beta as fuck. The Asian is beta too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Gosick
yeah real alpha of that black guy to hit another man because hes such a tough guy. Now its on camera and you will get charged with assault spend time in jail and have a hard time finding a way to make money.

All because he a high t bbc alphadog/10

Let this be a lesson to all of you if you can walk away from a fight do it. Only defend yourself if you have no choice than strike first and run.

Nothing about this guy is alpha he is beta as fuck. The Asian is beta too.

That plus the nog hit the dude while the other dude was sitting down, not even expecting a hit. Its almost a fkn suckerpunch level what the nog did right there.

rofl at the nog acting bossy after suckerpunching an anorexic asian guy, yeah what a fkn beast he is. I wanna see him punch an asian dude who has same weight and physique and then act fucking bossy. I mean its not a suprise you see shit like this from low IQ nogs. I mean its nothing but low IQ, like yeah youre gonna hit an anorexic guy and beat his ass- what is this gonna prove exactly? Like are you trying to impress those bunch of ppl sitting there in the room what a fkn beast you are? Whats the point?

If someone gets too close to you, right in your face- you can start a fight in public.
If someone disses you verbally and you know you can wreck that dude easily you just tell him- if you got a problem we can walk out and solve it. If they still keep trash talking you just repeat that again and tell them "either lets go out and solve the problem or stfu right now phaggot". 9.9 out of 10 times the phaggot will shut his mouth.

Last edited: