Gooks and curry girls in UK are just as difficult as UK white girls

u got any halos?

what makes u think its easy btw
Idk nt and hair ig

Because I’ve had to actively stop myself from sleeping around cos it’s just too easy lol. MTBs are so fucking easy it’s just pointless, HTB kinda easy too. It’s so unfulfilling, and just makes u a man slag tbh

To fuck a LTB or MTB on a night out is child’s play unless ur clapped ofc

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
but u got to remember mclovincels are 6ft2 skinny white guys with only slightly below avg faces
I was gonna argue but your right. the perception of average is heavily skewed, because too often, even looksmaxxers simply dont register true sub 5s and manlets on the scale, in the same way that women dont even register these people.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829

this is the state of the UK. it’s absolutely over for you if you can’t get laid in the UK with at least a 4/10 female

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 17829
I was gonna argue but your right. the perception of average is heavily skewed, because too often, even looksmaxxers simply dont register true sub 5s and manlets on the scale, in the same way that women dont even register these people.
what would u recommend to do for a manlet MTN white guy? what kind of girls should i go for if i want a gf? just landwhales?

what happened after the first date? they just didnt reply or say theyre not interested or what?

UK is nightmare mode i can relate. what u think went wrong?

also had a similar experience bro:feelsrope:
Not sure. One texted me after to say that she "couldn't see us dating" after i texted her to see if she got home okay the next day (she was giving one worded answers during the date and didn't seem interested. She seemed very interested via text).

The other one said she didn't feel a "connection".

This was before I finished looksmaxing though and now I have two gfs and a fuck buddy. WW also rated me an 8 too (although take that with a grain of salt).

UK is ridiculous though. European women are much easier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Not sure. One texted me after to say that she "couldn't see us dating" after i texted her to see if she got home okay the next day (she was giving one worded answers during the date and didn't seem interested. She seemed very interested via text).

The other one said she didn't feel a "connection".
i had that exact experience rejection the other day with a gook afte meeting. it hurt my soul. why do they say no connection/vibe? should i put it purely down to SMV?
This was before I finished looksmaxing though and now I have two gfs and a fuck buddy. WW also rated me an 8 too (although take that with a grain of salt).

UK is ridiculous though. European women are much easier.
nice tho. is UK really that bad tho or am i just subhuman? u moved to different part of europe or something?

i had that exact experience rejection the other day with a gook afte meeting. it hurt my soul. why do they say no connection/vibe? should i put it purely down to SMV?
I think they use it when they have better options, particularly if you met them online. You basically have to MOG your competition in all areas for it to work.

nice tho. is UK really that bad tho or am i just subhuman? u moved to different part of europe or something?
The UK CAN be bad, but it depends on your location. I'm in London so it's much harder here imo, but I'd recommend trying the smaller towns and areas as it's generally less competition.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17829
@FailedNormieManlet is a coper he thinks curry women are easy but they are not, they require you to actually have some level of NT to get laid they won’t fuck you just cos your Arab white or black. Asian women though are easy they will even fuck deformed tier white guys if you can’t get a Gook then it’s truly over

Yeah I agree. It's probably a cultural thing as they tend to have more conservative families.

Imo South Asian girls here are drastically underrated too, particularly westernised ones. They're obviously not as hot as white girls overall but many of them FOG.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17829
@Predeterminism also what happened on these dates? Where did you go and what did you? Where did you originally meet them?

@Predeterminism also what happened on these dates? Where did you go and what did you? Where did you originally meet them?
just met at like 11pm sat in my car for an hour talking. i wanted her to come back to mine but she didnt wanna. met from tinder

JBW doesn't work at all

but okay
Works in Hong Kong and Shanghai for sure.

8/10 noodles become basic servants for 2/10 recessed estrogenic white guys.

I asked a 5/10 hk girl to rate roman reigns and hrithik Roshan and she said both were gross (cos they both look ethnic I guess), but she said she defo preferred a giga feminine, recessed soy cuck white guy in our office who is shit scared of me.

I used these pics

766797b67c5a5bf89d84b302cd69838b crop exact

After War success Hrithik Roshan says he enjoys action genre the most

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Xangsane and Deleted member 17829