Gooks and Europeans discuss Turkish gigastacies 😍😍😍

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

They are so sexy! Some of them are frauding whores trying to look euro, but the dark haired ones fog them anyway. Death to Aryan pheno. Long live light skin ethnic MENAs.

They brutally fog Hollywood celebs by 2+ PSL minimum. All of them can get it. They mentioned every Turk actress except my gigastacey Özge Törer. This name Özge is fogger. If a Turkish girl is named Özge she is guaranteed 5.5+ PSL. I will name my future daughter (god forbid I have one) Özge. She is guaranteed to be Staceylite.

@murdah @i_love_roosters @StuntmanMike @yeeyeeslayer @flippasav

War in the comment section like usual.
Screenshot 20240506 022159 1
Screenshot 20240506 022313 1

Screenshot 20240506 022234 1

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, micropp, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
Meanwhile average Turk girl from slums of Kadikoy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, WeiWei, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I added turkey to my geomaxing bucket list when u showed me how they looked last time

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and SecularIslamist

They are so sexy! Some of them are frauding whores trying to look euro, but the dark haired ones fog them anyway. Death to Aryan pheno. Long live light skin ethnic MENAs.

They brutally fog Hollywood celebs by 2+ PSL minimum. All of them can get it. They mentioned every Turk actress except my gigastacey Özge Törer. This name Özge is fogger. If a Turkish girl is named Özge she is guaranteed 5.5+ PSL. I will name my future daughter (god forbid I have one) Özge. She is guaranteed to be Staceylite.

@murdah @i_love_roosters @StuntmanMike @yeeyeeslayer @flippasav

War in the comment section like usual.
View attachment 2900379View attachment 2900380
View attachment 2900378

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!
IMG 1511

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, SecularIslamist, Autismcel and 1 other person
Average girl does not look anything like that. Her mother was fucked by a Bosniak jannisary most likely.

I added turkey to my geomaxing bucket list when u showed me how they looked last time
Hands off the Muslim ones. They won't go anywhere near you anyway. Fuck those kemalists whores and ruin their pussies all you want. Human toilets they are.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Racist. Also most asians have that face shape not because they’re bloated
No she must rope her face is so funny
Got brutally blackpilled in that video

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
Ngl you made me consider settling with a foid from back home, maybe I should give up on westoids

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and murdah
Are turkish men gl?
No. Even their 'chads' are just HTN.

What race are you? If you're Arab or curry it's absolutely over. Don't bother. You're gonna get lynched or hanged from Galata Tower. They're tribalistic AF.

If you're white, BBC or gook it's easy mode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and i_love_roosters
No. Even their 'chads' are just HTN.

What race are you? If you're Arab or curry it's absolutely over. Don't bother. You're gonna get lynched or hanged from Galata Tower. They're tribalistic AF.

If you're white, BBC or gook it's easy mode.
im mulatto

I get iois from gl foids in Turkey, you've seen my face, my psl is well above the average in Turkey + I status mog
How tall are you? All that doesn't matter if you're manlet. I even got IOIs when I was there all LTBs tho. It's also NT central. Everyone is NT af compared to average westerner I'm sure you know this. Also you are christian? It's over. Come back to Islam if you want Özge Yagiz.

im mulatto
Yes you're fine.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and i_love_roosters
How tall are you?
6'1 unfrauded
I even got IOIs when I was there all LTBs tho
Mine were high htb and above :ogre:
It's also NT central
True, I gotta work on that :feelscry:
Also you are christian? It's over. Come back to Islam if you want Özge Yagiz.
Doesn't matter in the central neighborhoods of Izmir. It beyond doesn't matter with fellow Bulgarian turks

6'1 unfrauded
Mogs 95% of population
Mine were high htb and above :ogre:

True, I gotta work on that :feelscry:
It's over for non-NTs.
Doesn't matter in the central neighborhoods of Izmir. It beyond doesn't matter with fellow Bulgarian turks
Yeah coz they're not Muslims. But I'm sure rest of country is not so atheist-leaning even secular families. Even if you find a secularised girl someone in her family could object on religious grounds.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back