GOOKS ARE THE BIGGEST THREAT TO US FROM A SMV VIEWPOINT

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
ITS NOT FAIR THAT GOOKS MOG WHITES IN ALMOST EVERY CATEGORY EXCEPT PURE LOOKS

GOOKS' SMV IS RISING EXPONENTIALLY BECAUSE ALL I SEE WHEN I OPEN NETFLIX IS ANOTHER SHITTY KDRAMA FULL OF 0.01% ACTORS WHO ARENT PANFACED AND TIKTOK IS FILLED WITH EDITS OF THOSE KPOP FAGGOTS

GOOKS NEVER NORWOOD AND HAVE INSANE COLLAGEN AND I SEE 50YO GOOK ACTORS POSTED HERE WHO LOOKS LIKE THEYRE IN THEIR MID 20S, A CHANG/CHANGLITE CAN FUCK PRIME PUSSY FOR 30 YEARS WHILE WE NORWOOD AND LOSE COLLAGEN BY 30

RICH GOOKS LIKE KOREA AND BIG CHINESE CITIES ARE ALREADY TALLER THAN SOUTH EUROPEANS AND AROUND UK/GERMANY/FRANCE AVERAGE HEIGHT WTF

GOOK IQ POINTS IS OFF THE CHART AND EVERY FUCKING INTERN AT THE BANK I WORK AT IS A GOOK OR CURRY, SAME APPLIES FOR TECH COMPANIES AND LAW FIRMS

NOW THAT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION HAS BEEN OVERTURNED GOOKS WILL MAKE UP 2/3 OF ELITE COLLEGES

THE ONLY THING GOOKS LACK ARE FORWARD GROWTH, FRAME AND EYE AREA BUT SOME OF THEM HAVE DOUBLE EYELIDS SO THEY ONLY REALLY LACK FORWARD GROWTH AND FRAME BUT STUPID PRIMITIVE FOIDS ARENT GONNA GET TURNED OFF BY LACK OF FORWARD GROWTH

FUCKING CHINESE CHINKS ARE OVERTAKING THE WEST IN GDP AND MILITARY ADVANCEMENTS WHILE WE KEEP FOCUSING ON RUSSIA

WE NEED TO NUKE ALL GOOKS WHILE SPREADING PROPAGANDA THAT SEAMONKEYS AND GOOKS ARE THE SAME TO LUMP IN NEA GOOKS WITH 5'4 MONKEY LOOKING SEAMONKEYS

WE NEED TO BAN KOREAN AND JAPANESE SHIT ON NETFLIX AND KPOP AND ANIME

MOST OF MY SISTER'S FRIENDS (15-17) ARE OBSESSED WITH FILTHY ORIENTAL MEDIA AND CULTURE AND THEY EVEN STARTED TO DATE GOOK MEN WHO RUN KPOP GAME

THOSE FOIDS AND FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL GROW UP WITH CHINA AS A SUPERPOWER, WATCHING KPOP AND JPOP AND WE WILL GET CUCKED BY GOOKS BECAUSE OF MEDIA HALO JUST LIKE WE DID BY TYRONE

GOOKS ARE THE NEW TYRONES EXCEPT THEY DONT HAVE CRIME/POVERTY FAILO BECAUSE JAPAN AND KOREA ARE RICH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hattrick, Cheesyrumble and 5 others
Schizo Post

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, hattrick, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
GOOK WOMEN ARE ALSO MY BIGGEST THREAT IN THE WORKPLACE THEY KEEP SEDUCING THE HIGHER UPS WHILE BEING 500 IQ AND STUDYCELS WTF

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Cheesyrumble and HeightPilledum
Socrates: Greetings, my dear friend! I heard there has been a recent Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action. Have you come across it?

Phaedrus: Indeed, Socrates! The ruling has sparked quite a debate. It revolves around the use of affirmative action in college admissions. The Supreme Court has rendered a decision that could have significant implications for our society.

Socrates: Fascinating! I'm eager to delve into this matter. Let us begin by examining the essence of affirmative action. What is its fundamental purpose?

Phaedrus: Affirmative action, as I understand it, aims to address historical and systemic inequalities by providing opportunities to individuals from underrepresented groups. It seeks to promote diversity and level the playing field in education and employment.

Socrates: Ah, I see. So, with this recent ruling, what implications do you foresee for our society?

Phaedrus: One implication is that the ruling may limit the extent to which race can be considered as a factor in college admissions. Critics argue that this could lead to a decline in diversity within educational institutions and potentially perpetuate existing inequalities.

Socrates: Indeed, the issue of diversity is crucial. But let us explore the reasoning behind the ruling. What arguments might the Court have put forth to justify such a decision?

Phaedrus: The Court might have argued that race-conscious admissions policies can sometimes result in reverse discrimination, wherein individuals from majority groups may face disadvantages in the admissions process. They might have sought to emphasize the importance of merit-based considerations.

Socrates: Ah, the concept of reverse discrimination is intriguing. But does this ruling imply that the Court believes our society has achieved true equality? Is the quest for equal opportunities complete?

Phaedrus: That is a significant question, Socrates. While progress has been made, many argue that we have not yet achieved true equality. Socioeconomic disparities and systemic biases persist, making it necessary to address the unique challenges faced by historically marginalized groups.

Socrates: I am reminded of our discussions on justice and fairness. Could it be said that justice, in the context of affirmative action, is a dynamic concept that must adapt to the evolving needs of society?

Phaedrus: Absolutely, Socrates. Justice must not be seen as a fixed state but as a process that must continually adapt to the changing circumstances of our society. The challenge lies in finding the right balance between equal treatment and addressing historical injustices.

Socrates: Well said, my friend. It appears that this ruling has sparked a larger conversation about the best approach to achieve justice and equality. It seems we must continue to reflect and engage in dialogue to reach a deeper understanding of these complex issues.

Phaedrus: I couldn't agree more, Socrates. These debates provide an opportunity for us to examine our values and strive for a society that ensures fairness and equal opportunities for all.

Socrates: And so, we shall continue our philosophical quest, delving further into the intricacies of justice, equality, and the ever-evolving nature of our society.

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 29581
Chinx media is white worshiping lol

more interracial couples with asians creates more subhumans

more subhumans means less competition

kpop is max hypergamy since kpop stars are top 0.001% of korean men

you can go to south korea and literally 99% of men look the same there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and pentamogged9000
@mrriceguy
Over if you aren't gook in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
you can go to south korea and literally 99% of men look the same there
thats not true the average chink is monolidded pan faced with nasoblasial folds and a wide nose

Soon the rest of the high IQ asian nerds will stop studymaxxing and start looksmaxxing, and then it is all over for Cumskins TBH.

High IQ=more money earned for surgeries and now they are forward growth moggers with no balding and superior aging genetics. OVER

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 29581

GOOKS' SMV IS RISING EXPONENTIALLY BECAUSE ALL I SEE WHEN I OPEN NETFLIX IS ANOTHER SHITTY KDRAMA FULL OF 0.01% ACTORS WHO ARENT PANFACED AND TIKTOK IS FILLED WITH EDITS OF THOSE KPOP FAGGOTS

GOOKS NEVER NORWOOD AND HAVE INSANE COLLAGEN AND I SEE 50YO GOOK ACTORS POSTED HERE WHO LOOKS LIKE THEYRE IN THEIR MID 20S, A CHANG/CHANGLITE CAN FUCK PRIME PUSSY FOR 30 YEARS WHILE WE NORWOOD AND LOSE COLLAGEN BY 30

RICH GOOKS LIKE KOREA AND BIG CHINESE CITIES ARE ALREADY TALLER THAN SOUTH EUROPEANS AND AROUND UK/GERMANY/FRANCE AVERAGE HEIGHT WTF

GOOK IQ POINTS IS OFF THE CHART AND EVERY FUCKING INTERN AT THE BANK I WORK AT IS A GOOK OR CURRY, SAME APPLIES FOR TECH COMPANIES AND LAW FIRMS

NOW THAT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION HAS BEEN OVERTURNED GOOKS WILL MAKE UP 2/3 OF ELITE COLLEGES

THE ONLY THING GOOKS LACK ARE FORWARD GROWTH, FRAME AND EYE AREA BUT SOME OF THEM HAVE DOUBLE EYELIDS SO THEY ONLY REALLY LACK FORWARD GROWTH AND FRAME BUT STUPID PRIMITIVE FOIDS ARENT GONNA GET TURNED OFF BY LACK OF FORWARD GROWTH

FUCKING CHINESE CHINKS ARE OVERTAKING THE WEST IN GDP AND MILITARY ADVANCEMENTS WHILE WE KEEP FOCUSING ON RUSSIA

WE NEED TO NUKE ALL GOOKS WHILE SPREADING PROPAGANDA THAT SEAMONKEYS AND GOOKS ARE THE SAME TO LUMP IN NEA GOOKS WITH 5'4 MONKEY LOOKING SEAMONKEYS

MOST OF MY SISTER'S FRIENDS (15-17) ARE OBSESSED WITH FILTHY ORIENTAL MEDIA AND CULTURE AND THEY EVEN STARTED TO DATE GOOK MEN WHO RUN KPOP GAME

THOSE FOIDS AND FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL GROW UP WITH CHINA AS A SUPERPOWER, WATCHING KPOP AND JPOP AND WE WILL GET CUCKED BY GOOKS BECAUSE OF MEDIA HALO JUST LIKE WE DID BY TYRONE

GOOKS ARE THE NEW TYRONES EXCEPT THEY DONT HAVE CRIME/POVERTY FAILO BECAUSE JAPAN AND KOREA ARE RICH
GOOK WOMEN ARE ALSO MY BIGGEST THREAT IN THE WORKPLACE THEY KEEP SEDUCING THE HIGHER UPS WHILE BEING 500 IQ AND STUDYCELS WTF

Thoughts on this new batch of yellowfeverfagcels? @Cheesyrumble
First we had the predeterminism, clouder etc gang saying that asian women were goddesses and asian men were subhuman
now we have some users like OP and @HeightPilledum that worship both asian women and asian men

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Cheesyrumble
First we had the predeterminism, clouder etc gang saying that asian women were goddesses and asian men were subhuman
now we have some users like OP and @HeightPilledum that worship both asian women and asian men
I don't worship Asian men, I just don't have any beef with them and acknowledge their ethnic qualities. Whereas everyone else seethes at them or tries to shit on them at every chance.
It's stupid to like Asian women and hate Asian men

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Bushman and Cheesyrumble
Socrates: Greetings, my dear friend! I heard there has been a recent Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action. Have you come across it?

Phaedrus: Indeed, Socrates! The ruling has sparked quite a debate. It revolves around the use of affirmative action in college admissions. The Supreme Court has rendered a decision that could have significant implications for our society.

Socrates: Fascinating! I'm eager to delve into this matter. Let us begin by examining the essence of affirmative action. What is its fundamental purpose?

Phaedrus: Affirmative action, as I understand it, aims to address historical and systemic inequalities by providing opportunities to individuals from underrepresented groups. It seeks to promote diversity and level the playing field in education and employment.

Socrates: Ah, I see. So, with this recent ruling, what implications do you foresee for our society?

Phaedrus: One implication is that the ruling may limit the extent to which race can be considered as a factor in college admissions. Critics argue that this could lead to a decline in diversity within educational institutions and potentially perpetuate existing inequalities.

Socrates: Indeed, the issue of diversity is crucial. But let us explore the reasoning behind the ruling. What arguments might the Court have put forth to justify such a decision?

Phaedrus: The Court might have argued that race-conscious admissions policies can sometimes result in reverse discrimination, wherein individuals from majority groups may face disadvantages in the admissions process. They might have sought to emphasize the importance of merit-based considerations.

Socrates: Ah, the concept of reverse discrimination is intriguing. But does this ruling imply that the Court believes our society has achieved true equality? Is the quest for equal opportunities complete?

Phaedrus: That is a significant question, Socrates. While progress has been made, many argue that we have not yet achieved true equality. Socioeconomic disparities and systemic biases persist, making it necessary to address the unique challenges faced by historically marginalized groups.

Socrates: I am reminded of our discussions on justice and fairness. Could it be said that justice, in the context of affirmative action, is a dynamic concept that must adapt to the evolving needs of society?

Phaedrus: Absolutely, Socrates. Justice must not be seen as a fixed state but as a process that must continually adapt to the changing circumstances of our society. The challenge lies in finding the right balance between equal treatment and addressing historical injustices.

Socrates: Well said, my friend. It appears that this ruling has sparked a larger conversation about the best approach to achieve justice and equality. It seems we must continue to reflect and engage in dialogue to reach a deeper understanding of these complex issues.

Phaedrus: I couldn't agree more, Socrates. These debates provide an opportunity for us to examine our values and strive for a society that ensures fairness and equal opportunities for all.

Socrates: And so, we shall continue our philosophical quest, delving further into the intricacies of justice, equality, and the ever-evolving nature of our society.
said so much at the same time might well have said nothing lmfao ?? how come even after the admission they still manage to perform so poorly?? its like free handouts dont work in reality and ur sense of diversity is only in basis of race and nothing else, spoken like a true philosopher

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Have you seen the average asian dude?

OP forgot to mention that the only ""mogger"" s. koreans are surgerymaxxed to the T so when they have subhuman manlet offspring with white foids theyll produce a new generation of truecels

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and rooman
even then most of them are ugly as fuck and the good looking ones are usually the most popular of the group brutal blackpill again, you can never escape it even when ur famous boy band

What the fuck is going on? The users keep getting progressively more and more pro gook. They are saying things I don't even believe jfl
Screenshot 20230616 121354 Gallery

I don't worship Asian men, I just don't have any beef with them and acknowledge their ethnic qualities. Whereas everyone else seethes at them or tries to shit on them at every chance.
It's stupid to like Asian women and hate Asian men

What the fuck is going on? The users keep getting progressively more and more pro gook. They are saying things I don't even believe jfl
View attachment 2292549
But I do agree that northeast asians are definitely the biggest threat in terms of actually defeating the west. That's kind of obvious at this point.

The middle east? forget about it. Africa? Maybe in 200 years. South Asia? Maybe in 100 years.

It's basically all up to China in the next 30 years whether or not they can challenge the west.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
THEY NEED TO NERF NOODLES THEY ARE STEALING MY JOB OFFERS AND INTERNSHIPS

ITS NOT FAIR THAT CORPORATE MEN LIKE HOW THEY LOOK AND THEY LOOK HIGH TRUST AND HAVE A STEREOTYPE OF BEING TRUSTWORTHY AND HIGH IQ

AND WORST OF ALL THEYRE COMBINING FEMININE CORPORATE LADDER CLIMBING (AKA FLIRT AND SEDUCE AND SLEEP TO THE TOP) AND ACTUAL STUDY/WORKCELLING

THEY NEED TO NERF NOODLES

AND THEY GET HIRED FOR DIVERSITY BECAUSE WOMEN

NOODLES MUST BE NERFED

OP forgot to mention that the only ""mogger"" s. koreans are surgerymaxxed to the T so when they have subhuman manlet offspring with white foids theyll produce a new generation of truecels
Nah. amwf Hapas can be moggers. I know a few from college that went viral for their looks.
Probably because an Asian dude has to be really stellar to date up the Racial hierarchy.

The biggest kpop mogger Eunwoo never got surgery

It was over the second you jewmericans let jews touch anything.