Gooks once again cockblocked

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
Brutal, femcel kpoop stans are so "woke" that they police themselves by trying to not to fetishize gooks males.

Brutal

Some of these are W's ngl tho lmao 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Qazqa, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
deformed seamonkys behind kpop twitter account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Truecel14, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
There are actually going to be a lot of asian-guy-only girls in the future.

How do blackpillers and sfcels cope?

Fuck the girls that think they are morally superior for calling out other girls who only want to date asian guys though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Deleted member 25377, BongMog and 1 other person
WATER EVERYONE KNOWS IN 2023 GIRLS ARE SMALL KOREAN/BIG KINH COCK ONLY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, BongMog, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
LOLOLOLOLOL

Norway takeover. Gooks are a rare commodity for zoomer foid yellowfevercels. This bitch personally knows Norwegian gook hunters lmao. So much for nordic chad and 6ft moggers. Jfl at downgrading to 5ft 9in gooks lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Qazqa, BongMog, sibience and 1 other person

Fuck the girls that think they are morally superior for calling out other girls who only want to date asian guys though.
lifefuel for my tiny mongol admixture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Qazqa, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Save this gook

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Qazqa and sibience
In my highschool it was 80-90% girls liking blonde chads, 10-20% koren cocku onry. Not a single female soul even low-key mentioned liking a black guy, it's like they don't exist for them

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, Qazqa, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Deleted member 13787
In my highschool it was 80-90% girls liking blonde chads, 10-20% koren cocku onry. Not a single female soul even low-key mentioned liking a black guy, it's like they don't exist for them
Balkan women crave BKC now?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Norway takeover. Gooks are a rare commodity for zoomer foid yellowfevercels. This bitch personally knows Norwegian gook hunters lmao. So much for nordic chad and 6ft moggers. Jfl at downgrading to 5ft 9in gooks lmao

Save gook males from pink Dutch pussy.

Not a single female soul even low-key mentioned liking a black guy, it's like they don't exist for them
probably cuz black people don’t live in obscure EE countries

There are more blacks than asians here. And in general media featuring blacks is more popular.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27447
No don't save him. She is doing good things.

I wish I was born in the west.

They are pure 100% asian only.

Let's put aside our anger and instead, as white and gook .org users let us unite our brains together to understand female yerrowfever psychology :feelsautistic:

Let's acknowledge that feminine looking men have smaller penises on average. (low T, low prenatal T, low DHT teenhood, not balding...)
The KPOP prettyboys are not masculine therefore their penises may be even smaller than the asian average (and by the way height doesn't correlate much with penis size inb4)
Meanwhile females love to belittle men for their penis size and they consider it a major turn off if it is too small.
So how said females can even be REMOTELY attracted to KPOP prettyboys?

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
legit take over

Have the balkans taken the bbcpill?
no. but some nazis here listen to rap. they tattoo "nigga" next to their tattoos of nazi symbols

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Looks234, Qazqa and 1 other person
No asians either but lots of girls adored south korean celebrities in highschool and uni. Im talking about famous people and social media here. Only Oubre was simped for by some girls i knew, but he is light skin af, im talking about dark blacks, legit zero mention about any

• Woah
Reactions: Qazqa
Let's put aside our anger and instead, as white and gook .org users let us unite our brains together to understand female yerrowfever psychology :feelsautistic:

Let's acknowledge that feminine looking men have smaller penises on average. (low T, low prenatal T, low DHT teenhood, not balding...)
The KPOP prettyboys are not masculine therefore their penises may be even smaller than the asian average (and by the way height doesn't correlate much with penis size inb4)
Meanwhile females love to belittle men for their penis size and they consider it a major turn off if it is too small.
So how said females can even be REMOTELY attracted to KPOP prettyboys?

Hi predeterminism!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Qazqa and ThousandCuts
Brutal, femcel kpoop stans are so "woke" that they police themselves by trying to not to fetishize gooks males.

Brutal

Some of these are W's ngl tho lmao 🤣

Yottalifefuel for Koreans + Kpopmaxxed ricecels

JFL never thought the day where noodles would bitch about their men being fetishized :feelskek:

It really has come full circle kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, Deleted member 22135, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
Yottalifefuel for Koreans + Kpopmaxxed ricecels

JFL never thought the day where noodles would bitch about their men being fetishized :feelskek:

It really has come full circle kek

Asian girls are jealous. They want asian males to suffer and be lonely while noodles complain about asian racism and how their white oneitis doesn't find them as attractive as blond stacy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Qazqa
No asians either but lots of girls adored south korean celebrities in highschool and uni. Im talking about famous people and social media here. Only Oubre was simped for by some girls i knew, but he is light skin af, im talking about dark blacks, legit zero mention about any
cus they don’t any jfl. Black people are unicorns in EE

Last edited:
Asian girls are jealous. They want asian males to suffer and be lonely while noodles complain about asian racism and how their white oneitis doesn't find them as attractive as blond stacy.
It's absolutely kekfuel when I see some of them seethe over this new phenomenon

They've been doing the reverse to wypipo for years without shame

I hope this trend continues and grows bigger

Meanwhile I gotta ChaEunWoomaxx!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Qazqa
You have any idea which celebrities in particular they liked?

i can't cope as bbc jbs only wank kinh and gook cock i need to bleach my skin till yellow undertones and leg shortening and get monolid surgery

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27447 and Looks234
I need a pheno transplant desperately. Paki foids love gook men too, literally any Korean guy could go there and slay pussy if he wanted. No one ever travels to Pakistan luckily.

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble