slaviccartfiend
abdominal insertion mogger
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2026
- Posts
- 8,079
- Reputation
- 14,244
bet you wont wanna goon today after seeing this shit
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
infertility incomingGLP-1s have removed my sex drive
mane how’s the experience have you gotten leaner?GLP-1s have removed my sex drive
Yes this shit is working wellmane how’s the experience have you gotten leaner?
brother what she's disgustingkinda hot this just makes me wanna goon even more
oh my and she has a cute face? alright im making a tribute to this post thenbrother what she's disgusting
View attachment 5700217
oh my and she has a cute face? alright im making a tribute to this post then
mirin man proud of you what are you on I’m guessing reta and something else to pair with it dude I’m always hungry do you feel like you need to eat or is it like no hungerYes this shit is working well
7.5 mg compounded tirzepatide rnmirin man proud of you what are you on I’m guessing reta and something else to pair with it dude I’m always hungry do you feel like you need to eat or is it like no hunger