(GORE) ONE OF THE WORST GORE VIDEOS IVE EVER SEEN…

K

Kamui

Inactive

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, oldcel2002, Kazuya and 6 others
wtf? he's still alive?

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Gonna use that jam for my morning toast, French bourgeousie type soht

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Ryldoo IS COPING, iam good boy and 2 others
Do you want the video of me burning my dravidian?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, iam good boy and AngryShortMale
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, mayo mogger, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
if it is one of the worst videos you have seen then why do you repost it? What impact are you expecting from this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, recessedd and hardestmfintheroom
if it is one of the worst videos you have seen then why do you repost it? What impact are you expecting from this?
Attention

Bro is getting bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, quaalxdes, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
Peak of latinx culture

What the fuck. Context? Did she cheat on him? Cartel?

Imagine coping muh loving God when this kind of stuff happens on a daily basis in some parts of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, quaalxdes, overtier1011 and 5 others

Imagine coping muh loving God when this kind of stuff happens on a daily basis in some parts of the world
I think she cheated on her husband but idk the details

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 13626

Low IQ statement. God gave us free wil, to do whatever we want to test who is good/bad. If you lived in a 100% fair world, with no evil, bad, wars, fealth, hunger, sadness and poverty, people wouldn't have a reason to do bad. Its not about how you act when everything is well and perfect, but how you act when everything is bad and experiencing a downward spiral in life. Are you gonna try to solve your problems in a moral or an immoral way? You're gonna respond ignorantly to this comment, idc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, Shrekguy3838, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
What is it im too much of a pussy to watch

• +1
Reactions: Broski and recessedd
Low IQ statement. God gave us free wil, to do whatever we want to test who is good/bad. If you lived in a 100% fair world, with no evil, bad, wars, fealth, hunger, sadness and poverty, people wouldn't have a reason to do bad. Its not about how you act when everything is well and perfect, but how you act when everything is bad and experiencing a downward spiral in life. Are you gonna try to solve your problems in a moral or an immoral way? You're gonna respond ignorantly to this comment, idc.
Sigma repsonse

I mean she fucked around literally and found out. I thought it was some innocent woman or a sick bastard
I'm not gonna answer ignorantly , but you will if i share my viewpoint. But i won't because i'm too tired and you're not gonna believe me either way.

Innocent people are being killed every day. Muh lesson , muh test. It's all bullshit and i can debunk almost everything a religiouscel says. Not saying they will believe me since they're good at mental gymnastics and defending the sick ''god'' who made this rotten hellish world

Just giving u a heads up, when u die, careful of who u trust in the afterlife even if they look like your parents jfl. It's a rabbit hole you're not ready to go into. And i know it for a fact. No offense

Ps: i'm not an atheist or satanist or what name you will call me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, Kristin, Gonthar and 1 other person
what is it i’m not watching this shit

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No offense taken, and I get your point totally. I myself come from a place of unfairness and poverty. Enough people died from my family as a result of the wars in the middle east, so i get what you're saying. But no you can't debunk anything. On the other I can't debunk your theories. Its a religion, you either believe or not. Just like we both can't prove to a simulation theorist that we're not living in simulation

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and Deleted member 13626
What is it im too much of a pussy to watch
what is it i’m not watching this shit
Her face is cut from the middle and the cut is deep, , arm is cut, she is all bloody, yet she still moans, looks around. I also think i see a male body no @Kamui ?

I've seen worse, like one time someone attempted to commit suicide with a shotgun (only aftermath video) and their face is open like a flower, teeth and tongue are still there but no eyes/nose, skin. Fucked up, and he was breathing. Died 2 days later in the hospital. Yet religiouscels still find a way with their mental gymnastics to defend this God who threatens us with hell and shit. Can't even call him a god, i think that's satan posing as God. I refuse to believe anything else (in b4 religiouscels swarm me saying i'm x y z and defending their god like they have stockholm syndrome)

Her face is cut from the middle and the cut is deep, , arm is cut, she is all bloody, yet she still moans, looks around. I also think i see a male body no @Kamui ?

I've seen worse, like one time someone attempted to commit suicide with a shotgun (only aftermath video) and their face is open like a flower, teeth and tongue are still there but no eyes/nose, skin. Fucked up, and he was breathing. Died 2 days later in the hospital. Yet religiouscels still find a way with their mental gymnastics to defend this God who threatens us with hell and shit. Can't even call him a god, i think that's satan posing as God. I refuse to believe anything else (in b4 religiouscels swarm me saying i'm x y z and defending their god like they have stockholm syndrome)
The only gore video ive seen was the robbie mcnut one and it wasnt that bad, Shit looked mostly goofy if imma be honest. But that sounds brutal asl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Average sunil richardson bimax:

No offense taken, and I get your point totally. I myself come from a place of unfairness and poverty. Enough people died from my family as a result of the wars in the middle east, so i get what you're saying. But no you can't debunk anything. On the other I can't debunk your theories. Its a religion, you either believe or not. Just like we both can't prove to a simulation theorist that we're not living in simulation
Mirin your open mindness, we are left in the dark and we can only speculate. Sorry for the conditions you were born in. It sucks we don't have a saying in this. I'm trying to live a quiet life and spread positivity because i'm so aware in what an evil world we live in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329 and 5incher
Low IQ statement. God gave us free wil, to do whatever we want to test who is good/bad.
Jfl at "low IQ statement". If god is omniscient why would he need to test us?
If you lived in a 100% fair world, with no evil, bad, wars, fealth, hunger, sadness and poverty, people wouldn't have a reason to do bad.
And that's bad how? Why couldn't that be humanity? Why didn't god create us like that?

Just giving u a heads up, when u die, careful of who u trust in the afterlife even if they look like your parents jfl. It's a rabbit hole you're not ready to go into. And i know it for a fact. No offense
Wdym

Ms pac man will always be the most Brootal video I’ve ever seen

Imagine the burning pain of your face being literally cut in half and BEING FUCKING ALIVE

Every day I thank god for not being her

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and TheDarkEnigma
OP has a guro fetish. He posts this all the time

I mean she fucked around literally and found out. I thought it was some innocent woman or a sick bastard

I'm not gonna answer ignorantly , but you will if i share my viewpoint. But i won't because i'm too tired and you're not gonna believe me either way.

Innocent people are being killed every day. Muh lesson , muh test. It's all bullshit and i can debunk almost everything a religiouscel says. Not saying they will believe me since they're good at mental gymnastics and defending the sick ''god'' who made this rotten hellish world

Ps: i'm not an atheist or satanist or what name you will call me
Apparently the story is that her husband was abusive and she left him. Then he got pissed off and cut her face in half in front of their children, hence the crying from children accompanying the video.

Although that could be the “feminist” version of saying she cheated on him but I have only heard the context as her being abused by him first.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, TheDarkEnigma and Deleted member 13626
already seen miss pacman lol saw it when i was 12 now im 14.
brutal gorepill :soy:

What do you mean by this, who are they then?

Geniunely curious and sounds high iq. Elab in DMs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
The only gore video ive seen was the robbie mcnut one and it wasnt that bad, Shit looked mostly goofy if imma be honest. But that sounds brutal asl
Is the video in this thread as bad as robbie mcnutt? Tbh i didn't find it that bad but the ringtone and sound of blood dripping like a shower makes it very unsettling

Nvm I watched it. My head must be fucked because I didn't even find it that bad (maybe because on phone). I can't imagine the pain tho, the feeling of air inside your skull, how tf are they alive!

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and PseudoMaxxer
Nvm I watched it. My head must be fucked because I didn't even find it that bad (maybe because on phone). I can't imagine the pain tho, the feeling of air inside your skull, how tf are they alive!
i don’t think he feels pain at that point, his brain must have been already fried from all of his pain receptors going off

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
i don’t think he feels pain at that point, his brain must have been already fried from all of his pain receptors going off
I don't think that's how it works, because if they weren't feeling pain they wouldn't be making those noises

I don't think that's how it works, because if they weren't feeling pain they wouldn't be making those noises
he’s not making them from pain i believe.

She’s just trying to survive so she keeps breathing and tries to talk.

She doesn’t even know her head is cut open like that, she can’t see it. She’s trying to get help form the guys filming

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Bro split her maxilla, imagine the pain

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
What’s happening in the video