Gorgeous Atenolol Results

S

sb23

Mistral
If you are an athlete, or are taking drugs which hypertrophy your heart, take a atenolol. It’s a non hydrophilic beta blocker meaning no mental side effects. My resting pulse is 84. This is after taking 25mg atenolol.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, jué and halloweed
@halloweed

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
@halloweed
I injected 2 times this week without any ancillaries, if I start supplementing 2 weeks into cycle I’ll be good right?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
If you are an athlete, or are taking drugs which hypertrophy your heart, take a atenolol. It’s a non hydrophilic beta blocker meaning no mental side effects. My resting pulse is 84. This is after taking 25mg atenolol. View attachment 3180055
Y ur posts never get any replies?

• +1
I injected 2 times this week without any ancillaries, if I start supplementing 2 weeks into cycle I’ll be good right?
Yeah probably. After the gym though it might be a good idea to take a low dose beta blocker as you’ve seltressed your heart allot. Start of slow though I didn’t expect a drop of 20.

• +1
Yeah probably. After the gym though it might be a good idea to take a low dose beta blocker as you’ve seltressed your heart allot. Start of slow though I didn’t expect a drop of 20.
Cool bro do you take ezetimibe and the rosuvastatin?

• +1
Cool bro do you take ezetimibe and the rosuvastatin?
I just did my first injection like an hour ago so haven’t taken the ezetimibe yet. Soon I will though. As for the statin, the risk of diabetes seems scary, I’m also taking mk-677 so I don’t think it’s worth the risk. I’m probably going to take it when I hit my late 20’s and have the money to do bloods.

• +1
If you are an athlete, or are taking drugs which hypertrophy your heart, take a atenolol. It’s a non hydrophilic beta blocker meaning no mental side effects. My resting pulse is 84. This is after taking 25mg atenolol. View attachment 3180055
It makes your feet cold, overall it gives you a feeling of being cold, alone and miserable...

• +1
It makes your feet cold, overall it gives you a feeling of being cold, alone and miserable...
Now that you mention, my feet feel kinda cold :unsure:. I don’t really feel any more alone and miserable than I usually do.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Now that you mention, my feet feel kinda cold :unsure:. I don’t really feel any more alone and miserable than I usually do.
You can take half a pill, it starts to have effects from 10mg...

I just did my first injection like an hour ago so haven’t taken the ezetimibe yet. Soon I will though. As for the statin, the risk of diabetes seems scary, I’m also taking mk-677 so I don’t think it’s worth the risk. I’m probably going to take it when I hit my late 20’s and have the money to do bloods.
I read a study where after testosterone the plaque which built in the arteries from LDL increased by 24% which had me considering whether to hop on the statin or not.

• +1
I read a study where after testosterone the plaque which built in the arteries from LDL increased by 24% which had me considering whether to hop on the statin or not.
Ezetimibe has been shown to reduce ldl by 10%-20%. Statin is to risky for my liking atm. I wouldn’t say it’s worth the risk unless you can pay for the blood work. Diet of course also plays a part. If your gonna take it, it might be best to consults with someone and to get bloods done to see if it’s even worth it.

• +1