M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
this is insane. gorocredit gives out 3k loans and yeah guys check it out

nice shill
Gimme a link

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and androidcel
This is insane. Get your dick sucked by a local crackwhore with this one easy step, check it out guys.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Jon kills Dany. Dany kills Tyrion/Varys/Jaime Cersei. Jaime rejoins Lannisters. Dany burns Euron's fleet and Jaime kills Euron but is mortally wounded. Dany kills Cersei and Jaime together. Dany starts executing people in KL. Dany endangers Starks to protect her claim to the throne as Jon (Aegon Targaryen) has a stronger claim to the throne than her. Cleganebowl-they both die. Dany executes Varys. Dany arrests Tyrion, puts him on trial, and he dies. Jon kills Dany, then dies or is exiled to the Night Watch.
Where did you get this info I thought the final two books havent been written yet

JFL at getting in debt to the kikes

• +1
Reactions: impure666
Where did you get this info I thought the final two books havent been written yet

He's talking about the show.

There was a bad storm yesterday. Luckily for me, Im insured with Allstate. If a flying object damages my car, I could snap a photo and have my claim processed in hours, not days. Plus, Allstate can pay my claim in minutes. Being an incel is tough as it is, Are You In Good Hands?

it's the show
So the producers are making their own ending which isn't based on the books :lul::lul::lul:
yes and it's absolute fucking dog shit, season 8 is one of the worst seasons on tv history

it's the show

yes and it's absolute fucking dog shit, season 8 is one of the worst seasons on tv history
Thank you for spoiling it. now I don't have to waste my money watching it

Thank you for spoiling it. now I don't have to waste my money watching it
jfl @ you if you don't use thepiratebay.org or any of its mirror sites.

So the producers are making their own ending which isn't based on the books :lul::lul::lul:

They have no choice, it's one of those "Anime has outpaced the manga" situations. GRRM takes a notoriously long time to write things. He hasn't even started on A Dream of Spring.

• +1
Reactions: You
They have no choice, it's one of those "Anime has outpaced the manga" situations. GRRM takes a notoriously long time to write things. He hasn't even started on A Dream of Spring.
The producers are still terrible

i mean borocredit