Gosling pill

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
according to the director of the notebook, he only chose Ryan because he has the appearance of a common man, they didn't want a chad there, my theory is that, by making the common man a heartthrob, female hypergamy will decrease, as there are few chads in the world, giving normies more chances for sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 18879, rand anon and 1 other person
according to the director of the notebook, he only chose Ryan because he has the appearance of a common man, they didn't want a chad there, my theory is that, by making the common man a heartthrob, female hypergamy will decrease, as there are few chads in the world, giving normies more chances for sex
your theory is screwed as movies like 50 shades still exist

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, whitegymmax and HeightPilledum
yeah when a woman has 10 chads hitting on her irl shes gonna think "but they casted Ryan Gosling in that one romantic film" and reject them all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
astonishing cope

yeah when a woman has 10 chads hitting on her irl shes gonna think "but they casted Ryan Gosling in that one romantic film" and reject them all
I didn't say that lol, that was the director's intention

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
its more for the average man to relate more, than some secret plan to reduce female hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
THERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVE THERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVETHERE WILL NEVER BE A REALITY WHERE LONG MIDFACE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVE

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
it really isnt lol

I don't understand the thread. Gosling is a chad and is very good looking.