Got 17 sub human looking matches in 6 hours.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
So today ive actually been on a roll today on Tinder, I managed to get 17 matches in 6 hours using my own pictures. Problem is most seem to be land whales and fucking shit skinned she-boon negro cunts. When will they realize that non black men do not want them? And When will the land whales fuck off?? So disappointing, seeing them in my match list makes me wanna die. More suicide fuel for today, I thought I was actually doing well on tinder, what a joke! Fuck this shit! Should I just roast these whales and unmatch?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 275 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
at least you got something

[ISPOILER]cope[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 3043
dont swipe on them then

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Mansnob
Becuz you swiped ngero

• +1
So today ive actually been on a roll today on Tinder, I managed to get 17 matches in 6 hours using my own pictures. Problem is most seem to be land whales and fucking shit skinned she-boon negro cunts. When will they realize that non black men do not want them? And When will the land whales fuck off?? So disappointing, seeing them in my match list makes me wanna die. More suicide fuel for today, I thought I was actually doing well on tinder, what a joke! Fuck this shit! Should I just roast these whales and unmatch?
your psl ?

Unmatch them immediately. I have the same problem.

• +1
what's your number of likes in a daily or weekly basis and your psl?
Idk my psl is probably a 5, not sure. I am lean build, noticeable 6pack at least 6ft tall and face has no eyelid exposure, no hooked nose and a strong chin not recessed with low hairline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
what's your number of likes in a daily or weekly basis and your psl?

If I make a new account i probably get around 80 likes from girls *(roughly) in the space of 3-5 days, but it's pretty random.

I unmatch / dismiss about 60 of them because they're subhuman.

That leaves me with about 20 'prospects'. Out of those, probably 10-12 won't reply at all, 4-5 or so will give their number, so then I have 4-5 leads per month - this usually results in about 3 lays per month (depending on many factors), then I remake the account and start over.

This doesn't count dates where I got rejected or where I decided the girl wasn't up to my standards (I rejected 2 girls recently due to this).

For example I made a new account on around 28th September. It's now 20th October and I fucked 2 of the matches I initially got in the first couple of days of opening that account, with a third one that I'll likely fuck in the next week or so.

Important to note: I am not good looking (always had verbal abuse over my looks growing up) and I am not fucking prime women.

• So Sad
I get them too, it’s disheartening.

I just swipe left as soon as possible

If I make a new account i probably get around 80 likes from girls *(roughly) in the space of 3-5 days, but it's pretty random.

I unmatch / dismiss about 60 of them because they're subhuman.

That leaves me with about 20 'prospects'. Out of those, probably 10-12 won't reply at all, 4-5 or so will give their number, so then I have 4-5 leads per month - this usually results in about 3 lays per month (depending on many factors), then I remake the account and start over.

This doesn't count dates where I got rejected or where I decided the girl wasn't up to my standards (I rejected 2 girls recently due to this).

For example I made a new account on around 28th September. It's now 20th October and I fucked 2 of the matches I initially got in the first couple of days of opening that account, with a third one that I'll likely fuck in the next week or so.

Important to note: I am not good looking (always had verbal abuse over my looks growing up) and I am not fucking prime women.
Is your standards like really high or something?

Yeah online dating is a scam. I only got 90 matches and they’re all worthless. Meanwhile still an incel irl. Shit does not help at all unless you’re a white chad.

• +1
Yeah online dating is a scam. I only got 90 matches and they’re all worthless. Meanwhile still an incel irl. Shit does not help at all unless you’re a white chad.
In person dating sucks too. You just humiliate yourself and get rejected to your face. Online, you can at least get rejected behind a screen.

Is your standards like really high or something?

Don't think so bro. Next time I get an ugly match in my queue I'll post it to show you the tier of girls im rejecting. They're usually 2/10's deadsrs.

mirin hard at your 30-40% chat to lay conversion tbh.

did you even swiped them?

Don't think so bro. Next time I get an ugly match in my queue I'll post it to show you the tier of girls im rejecting. They're usually 2/10's deadsrs.
Yeah but are they fat? Usually i just filter out all the fatties and blackies and message only the skinny girls.

Last edited:
  • JFL
lo

w standard deathnik
Hey, if she's got a skinny hot body but an ugly face imma just put a bag over her head and enjoy that body

• JFL
Shit thread, kill yourself.

Lucky you live in England. Because the girls there are better looking on average. The girls in America are just disgusting on average. Wish i could move to Europe one day. Us dating scene is gross. Only fat ghetto negro cunts and fatass white girls and fatass Mexican whores.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Lucky you live in England. Because the girls there are better looking on average. The girls in America are just disgusting on average. Wish i could move to Europe one day. Us dating scene is gross. Only fat ghetto negro cunts and fatass white girls and fatass Mexican whores.

British girls are ugly as shit bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and FromEE
British girls are ugly as shit bro
Yeah their teeth suck but they arent fat since i heard food there costs alot more than in America. Jfl

Roast the fuck out of them at least get a laugh out of it

Yeah their teeth suck but they arent fat since i heard food there costs alot more than in America. Jfl

Most have bad noses, no cheekbones, bad skin, awful tan, awful makeup and they have disgusting personalities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Imagine makin a tindr account with lots of effort and puttin love in it just to get roasted by 1 landwhale

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

everybody dislikes that
I heard uk dating scene has been revived through a recent influx of skinny eastern European women who tend to be easier to get because their culture isn't feminist western bullshit. I've noticed that too, I've set my location to London on okcupid, the girls there were all skinnier and cuter than these fat low class American whores.

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
shares me tbh

Idk my psl is probably a 5, not sure. I am lean build, noticeable 6pack at least 6ft tall and face has no eyelid exposure, no hooked nose and a strong chin not recessed with low hairline.
If you had all this and were really 5psl you would have no problem with tinder.

If you had all this and were really 5psl you would have no problem with tinder.
Then idk what it is, maybe tinder shadowbanned me. Or its probably because im non white. All women are nazis as you know

Then idk what it is, maybe tinder shadowbanned me. Or its probably because im non white. All women are nazis as you know
Nah I got rated about 5psl and tinder doesn't show me any landwhales. My pics aren't very good either.

beyond never even began

Nah I got rated about 5psl and tinder doesn't show me any landwhales. My pics aren't very good either.
Dude, even in the 10/10 male Model catfish experiment i did, i still got tons of landwhales and ugly beasts along with a couple hotties.

mirin hard at your 30-40% chat to lay conversion tbh.
there's nothing to mire about my numbers.

If I got double jaw surgery though (and providing it went very well and boosted me 2 points) I'd probably be one of the biggest slayers if not the biggest on this forum ngl srs. My numbers would be astronomically improved.
Yeah but are they fat? Usually i just filter out all the fatties and blackies and message only the skinny girls.
sometimes fat, sometimes skinny but with weird faces.

I left swipe any girl with:
- Recessed maxilla
- Really high hairlines
- Too high bf%
- flat midface
- too much asymmetry
- 6'0 and over
- Midget tier (5'0)

In England most girls are afflicted with one of those atleast.

there's nothing to mire about my numbers.

If I got double jaw surgery though (and providing it went very well and boosted me 2 points) I'd probably be one of the biggest slayers if not the biggest on this forum ngl srs. My numbers would be astronomically improved.

sometimes fat, sometimes skinny but with weird faces.

I left swipe any girl with:
- Recessed maxilla
- Really high hairlines
- Too high bf%
- flat midface
- too much asymmetry
- 6'0 and over
- Midget tier (5'0)

In England most girls are afflicted with one of those atleast.
why would you swipe left on 6'0 girls as long as they have good proportions and look feminine? You would create the ultimate chad sons.