Got a 25% on my essay

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
That essay gave me a migraine from working so hard on it and I get a 25? Not even a 50? Worst of all I'm failing almost all of my classes, I'm done with college I'm gonna drop out with my 86 IQ self.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, Ritalincell and 3 others
Why did you get a 25 on it?

is there a reason? Like bad grammar errors?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mplayer1234 and Deleted member 4991
feels bad. I fail all my classes mainly cause I hate school with a passion but if I actually tried that shit would be beyond easy mainly because I would just google answers

• +1
yea drop out, go into trades, nothing wrong with that. With your IQ, college would be a waste, you could make money and be in less debt by learning hands on trades.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mplayer1234, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
That essay gave me a migraine from working so hard on it and I get a 25? Not even a 50? Worst of all I'm failing almost all of my classes, I'm done with college I'm gonna drop out with my 86 IQ self.
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
I've heard America has it tough when it comes to tests.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 4991
Meanwhile, I would shit out an essay in 50 minutes and get at least a B. But I sucked at math. None of it mattered anyway since I was too drugged out of my mind with Jew pills to do homework or study consistently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Brutal dude maybe this site and overthinking your situation is starting to weigh on you. You're definitely depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel and mplayer1234
yea drop out, go into trades, nothing wrong with that. With your IQ, college would be a waste, you could make money and be in less debt by learning hands on trades.
Do this OP, don't waste time

• +1
Drop out school sucks

• +1
PM your honework OP i'll do it for You. I'm 120 IQ

• +1
Bro I couldn’t pass my coding class lol

But I got 98% in English and 96% on dance class and I failed my math class with 34%

I suggest you drop out and find something else bro

• +1
Condolences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ill give u a grammarly account if u need one since i dont use it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 4991
Brutal IQpill

• +1
Ogre.

Back in college I failed at essays too sometimes but only because I didn’t work hard enough or the topic didn’t interest me.

• +1
Ogre.

Back in college I failed at essays too sometimes but only because I didn’t work hard enough or the topic didn’t interest me.
Cope man people with high iqs dont need to work hard. I've worked with some extraordinary minds that make me feel like my brain is the size of a peanut l. I find a problem that takes me a day to solve and they end up solving it in a hour

• +1
Cope man people with high iqs dont need to work hard. I've worked with some extraordinary minds that make me feel like my brain is the size of a peanut l. I find a problem that takes me a day to solve and they end up solving it in a hour
Brutal man

Iq is indeed important

• +1
Well I never claimed to be high IQ tho :feelshaha: I have only 119

• JFL
  • +1
Why are you so stupid

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 1464
I'm 140 IQ (not trying to brag here), didn't study a single day in 12th grade (just studied the night before finals) and easily passed with abov 65% in everything.

I must agree that the IQ pill is so brutal, aside from the looks pill.

Sad shit OP, I truly hope you find another way to succeed in life. I wish you all the best.

• +1
I'm 140 IQ (not trying to brag here), didn't study a single day in 12th grade (just studied the night before finals) and easily passed with abov 65% in everything.

I must agree that the IQ pill is so brutal, aside from the looks pill.

Sad shit OP, I truly hope you find another way to succeed in life. I wish you all the best.
were u in advanced classes??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and john2
were u in advanced classes??
For English yeah, I did chem and senior science too.

Math and sport were the only two low classes, i chose to be in because i cbbt to put in all the effort ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3299
For English yeah, I did chem and senior science too.

Math and sport were the only two low classes, i chose to be in because i cbbt to put in all the effort ngl.
mirin high iq

• Woah
  • +1
just buy an essay

• +1
if u looked like this u wouldnt need to ever write an essay
Literalgodhood

• +1
  • +1
Meanwhile, I would shit out an essay in 50 minutes and get at least a B. But I sucked at math. None of it mattered anyway since I was too drugged out of my mind with Jew pills to do homework or study consistently.

i was the same. drunk most of the time during projects and presentations or on jew pills. however, i started studying math as a hobby by myself and found that i enjoy it outside of an educational setting. im up to linear algebra and calc 3 at the moment going into physics after. you may not suck as much as you think

• +1
i was the same. drunk most of the time during projects and presentations or on jew pills. however, i started studying math as a hobby by myself and found that i enjoy it outside of an educational setting. im up to linear algebra and calc 3 at the moment going into physics after. you may not suck as much as you think
You dont really need a particularly high iq to be good at math ngl. There are outliers to everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
You dont really need a particularly high iq to be good at math ngl. There are outliers to everything.

well i mean if you're giving it all you've got and it's still not getting you anywhere, you probably should give up or have a lower than average iq.

• +1
well i mean if you're giving it all you've got and it's still not getting you anywhere, you probably should give up or have a lower than average iq.
True dat man true dat then again I dont think mplayer said he was giving it his all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
Why did you get a 25 on it?

is there a reason? Like bad grammar errors?
Yeah grammar I didn't correct it because I was trying to get all my assignments on time and I was talking more about Sam Houston than the Civil War
Yeah I'm thinking about that tbh
Brutal dude maybe this site and overthinking your situation is starting to weigh on you. You're definitely depressed.
Yeah bro but y'all are kind of my only friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 1464