got a 4 inch and lost my virginity two days ago

Deleted member 19432

Deleted member 19432

Iron
i’m 6 foot and 17 yrs old. i’ve had many girlfriends in the past and many opportunities to lose my virginity but i’ve always been insecure of my meat. i’ll make up for not having sex with girls by getting good at fingering and using my mouth however. i’ve been seeing this girl and she gave me head. i brought up the size a few times in the form of a joke afterwards tho not make it awkward n she laughed but honestly didn’t seem to care. now before anyone says anything, trust me i’d know the size of my dick, it’s definitely small. We were planning on going to the fair and she said this time we were going to fuck. i wasn’t going to bitch our like the last times tho but i was always extremely worried that she wouldn’t be able to feel it or i would t be able to thrust bc of the size ya know?

when i put it in she seemed to enjoy it. we started off in missionary which was cool but kinda tiring so the. we started riding me. she said that my tip was hitting her pussy just right when she was on top which was definitely a huge relief. She was able to cum on my dick. i can’t explain to you how happy that made me. i didn’t know it was possible for my size.

what i did realize tho was that it was kinda hard to cum. i don’t remember how long the sex lasted but i was getting really sweaty. her pussy was really wet and i was wearing a condom and at some point i didn’t really feel the pussy. i also think i couldnt cum bc i was just feeling like the first 3 inches of her.

we switched to doggy which was was favorite for sure. if you have a small dick i’d recommend hitting it from behind because it was the farthest my dick went inside her.

Believe me or not it doesn’t really matter but she came twice and she told me her pussy was sore for the rest of the night. felt kinda bad for her but i’m just so fuckjng relieved that my dick can get the job done. Not the size of the boat it’s the motion of the ocean or some bullshjt.

PS sorry for any typos this is my first reddit post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23615, oldcelloser, ballskin and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23615, closedplatecel, Rt-Rust1 and 9 others
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
What a retard, once he is above 20 and stops dating jbs he will realize the standards of women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ROTTING, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
What was the point of this copypasta

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, ballskin, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
u posted this in the wrong place lol

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 19432
i’m 6 foot and 17 yrs old. i’ve had many girlfriends in the past and many opportunities to lose my virginity but i’ve always been insecure of my meat. i’ll make up for not having sex with girls by getting good at fingering and using my mouth however. i’ve been seeing this girl and she gave me head. i brought up the size a few times in the form of a joke afterwards tho not make it awkward n she laughed but honestly didn’t seem to care. now before anyone says anything, trust me i’d know the size of my dick, it’s definitely small. We were planning on going to the fair and she said this time we were going to fuck. i wasn’t going to bitch our like the last times tho but i was always extremely worried that she wouldn’t be able to feel it or i would t be able to thrust bc of the size ya know?

when i put it in she seemed to enjoy it. we started off in missionary which was cool but kinda tiring so the. we started riding me. she said that my tip was hitting her pussy just right when she was on top which was definitely a huge relief. She was able to cum on my dick. i can’t explain to you how happy that made me. i didn’t know it was possible for my size.

what i did realize tho was that it was kinda hard to cum. i don’t remember how long the sex lasted but i was getting really sweaty. her pussy was really wet and i was wearing a condom and at some point i didn’t really feel the pussy. i also think i couldnt cum bc i was just feeling like the first 3 inches of her.

we switched to doggy which was was favorite for sure. if you have a small dick i’d recommend hitting it from behind because it was the farthest my dick went inside her.

Believe me or not it doesn’t really matter but she came twice and she told me her pussy was sore for the rest of the night. felt kinda bad for her but i’m just so fuckjng relieved that my dick can get the job done. Not the size of the boat it’s the motion of the ocean or some bullshjt.

PS sorry for any typos this is my first reddit post
Imagine if your cock was bent 45-55 degrees to the left and rotated 90 degrees clockwise :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19432
Well done bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432 and Beetlejuice
bro i was getting kinda excited but no just a reddit story

I'm a 4 incher.
2C5420EC 1674 4251 A54C 2F955E81BE72

monk/daquan is 2.5 inches and physically cant have sex :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and oldcelloser