Got a brutal cortisol spike at the airport

BrownButNotaClown

BrownButNotaClown

I love people w chubby cheeks
The bitch said "you are Indian correct" and my half sleep deprived ass got ready to square up, my muscles tensed and I was ready to eviscerate that femcel to the ground. I then realised she was just asking my ethnicity and had to correct her that im latino. Brutal org pill being call indian is insult here and my brain associated that w cortisol

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, normie_joe, Gonthar and 1 other person
- Wrote this while taking a shit

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and ey88
- Wrote this while taking a shit
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

The bitch said "you are Indian correct" and my half sleep deprived ass got ready to square up, my muscles tensed and I was ready to eviscerate that femcel to the ground. I then realised she was just asking my ethnicity and had to correct her that im latino. Brutal org pill being call indian is insult here and my brain associated that w cortisol

Are you Venezuelan/Columbian?

I'm south Asian and got mistaken for those.

f4da397e e3bd 482d 8783 1c68bb7ad283

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss