Got a date with HTB. We need Social dating apps. (government controlled)

I been throguht the ghosting and chicks being flakey but ive also fucked girls jsut stright off the app no date or anyhting i just uber to them or had them pull up then i railed
I just have shit luck. The ones who would be into me have somebody else JFL 🤣 I am in the wrong place at the wrong time typa nigga. And I get cucked by women not letting me grab girls if they are white
send pic of this girl to me

went pretty easy ngl. I get 1 match/week on these apps, but when I do match these girls they seem quite interested.

I am convinced dating apps are completely jewish controlled at this point and the algorithms are designed to make attractive men think they are ugly so that they spend money on the app. And for average men it's basically completely over on the apps.

Dating being commercialized is an atrocity. Governments should step-in an develop a dating app designed to get people to start LTRs/families. These dating apps then having no capitalist incentive to get as much money out of men as possible and make them fail.

These dating apps having no incentive to allow chad to get an easy haram. No, the goal is to get people to get healthy LTRs, unlike normal dating apps.

If we have social programs for housing, if we have welfare, if we have that. Why shouldn't we have socialized dating?

Capitalist dating apps have ruined dating. Governments should step in and regulate the market and/or bring out a socialized dating app.
Interesting topic that you brought up, this idea of socialized dating. It’s a somewhat more benign version of the ‘state mandated gfs’ meme. It reminds me of an anime called Koi to Uso with a similar premise where the Japanese government does arranged marriage partner-matching for teenagers to combat their falling fertility rate.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston