Got a high rating of my pic on Photofeeler. Are foids dumb or do people intentionally downrate my pics?

Tinder gold lets you see all girls that swiped you right without swiping so that you cna just select the ones you like. Saves lot of time.
Holy shit I'll try that. Many thanks, I didn't know that.

Holy shit I'll try that. Many thanks, I didn't know that.
If you want I can try tinder for you but only if you want. I'll start using it for myself when I move to SEA next month. Right now it is just used for killing time

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
If you want I can try tinder for you but only if you want. I'll start using it for myself when I move to SEA next month. Right now it is just used for killing time
Yes please do so.

dumbcell xd
786.jpg

Photo feeler rating only matters if you get high rating, 7.3 is nothing lol average normies with social pics get higher than that

Photo feeler rating only matters if you get high rating, 7.3 is nothing lol average normies with social pics get higher than that
Well I suck at taking pics. It was literally just me taking a non-special selfie as you can see. :feelsautistic:

Well I suck at taking pics. It was literally just me taking a non-special selfie as you can see. :feelsautistic:
photofeeler is not how you tell ur rating, ALSO rating is retarded, there's 4 categories: ugly,invisible - average/dateable - good looking - HOT/slayer etc..

• +1
Reactions: dodt and StudyHacks
I got the same responses literally word for work the ratings are from a bot I’m pretty sure don’t get too confined to from this shitty site lmao
Those are template responses smh

Those are template responses smh
No idea how this site works let’s put another pic up and see pretty sure I’ll get fucked for being shit skin lmao need to work hard on skin lightening now rip

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin