Got a jaw CT scan done -- suggestions for surgery?

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
My CT scan:

My face:

Worth getting any surgery?
What would you suggest?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Gaia262
Yes get the jaw surgery
Remove the facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
you need to lower your gonial angle.
You don't look as bad as i thought tbh, not really much can be done to you, you'll forever and ever stay a normie imo, all you can max is smv where you can be high for the rest of your prime. I can't think of much ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Tyronecell and Deleted member 10524
You don't look as bad as i thought tbh, not really much can be done to you, you'll forever and ever stay a normie imo, all you can max is smv where you can be high for the rest of your prime. I can't think of much ngl
I am so glad I have 10/10 hair man Jesus. Shit saves me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He’s also got a good bite so maybe he could get chin wing or implants

• +1
He’s also got a good bite so maybe he could get chin wing or implants
yeah it's very odd that he looks recessed despite having good bite, i'll always go for a chin wing if i was recessed tbh, bimax don't give usually the aesthetic result we want from the front.

My CT scan:

My face:

Worth getting any surgery?
What would you suggest?

i couldn't imagine your face with that ct. it looks quite different, interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Also remove the earring

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 3043
i couldn't imagine your face with that ct. it looks quite different, interesting
imo it's the gonial angle, it's about to be tricked in space and time. That's why people with 90 degree gonial angle tend to have more easily square jawline despite not having good bones. And those with more need everything to have top tier lower third from front. But 130 degree gonial angle look 10x more aesthetic and higher class.

imo it's the gonial angle, it's about to be tricked in space and time. That's why people with 90 degree gonial angle tend to have more easily square jawline despite not having good bones. And those with more need everything to have top tier lower third from front. But 130 degree gonial angle look 10x more aesthetic and higher class.
Can gonial angld be changed

• +1
yes it might. look at this guy for example; looks quite robust but his gonial angle is probably like 120

23e4r

Attachments

• tumblr_714d75994f731b7a684bfe6b51da46c3_2e0faee0_400.gif
    tumblr_714d75994f731b7a684bfe6b51da46c3_2e0faee0_400.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 34
  • images (8).jpg
    images (8).jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 38
  • tumblr_phn0vbRQOq1vhiuzv_540.jpg
    tumblr_phn0vbRQOq1vhiuzv_540.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 3043
i have like 127~130 but my gonial looks so high. that's why i want jaw implant tbh. is it because my gonion width is narrow?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: joseph
i have like 127~130 but my gonial looks so high. that's why i want jaw implant tbh. is it because my gonion width is narrow?
if you'r totally lean, depending on your face it's either that or that your gonions aren't sharp.
OP from the CT literally has good width and shape of the lower third, but IRL looks like the opposite.

if you'r totally lean, depending on your face it's either that or that your gonions aren't sharp.
OP from the CT literally has good width and shape of the lower third, but IRL looks like the opposite.
i'm fat tbh :( gonna get back diet again then.

• +1
I'd recommend Dr. Eppley's rope double wraparound surgery

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 10782
You should get surgery but be aware of the price because you have no evident malocclusion or ortognatic condition so no healthcare for ya

• +1
@DatGuyYouLike and @curryslayerordeath could help

Little reminder that this guy has 33 slays

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Damn bro. How many teeth don’t fit in your mouth? 4?

Definitely get bimax ccw man, should be first surgery on your list. Whats your surgery budget in dollars?

@DatGuyYouLike and @curryslayerordeath could help
Definitely get bimax ccw man, should be first surgery on your list. Whats your surgery budget in dollars?

tbh doesnt look like a heavy ccw candidate, his incisors r also inclined upwards rly weirdly so would need either complex ortho or full downgrafting. the advancement wont rly change his face all that much.

seems like shortening/projecting his chin, dropping his ramus a huge amt, and adding a good amt of width to his mandible w smth like chin wing would be much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and oatmeal
I also made a 3D model BTW, you can open it with Paint 3D on Windows 10:

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
tbh doesnt look like a heavy ccw candidate, his incisors r also inclined upwards rly weirdly so would need either complex ortho or full downgrafting. the advancement wont rly change his face all that much.

seems like shortening/projecting his chin, dropping his ramus a huge amt, and adding a good amt of width to his mandible w smth like chin wing would be much better

Slightly incorrect. Agreed on the second portion but even his frontal could benefit from CCW. Looking at his other scans, his mandible has grown more downward. Not horribly so, but it is not parallel to the floor like a healthy grown mandible should be. He could easily get away with a mini chin wing and regular Bimax with maybe like 3-5 degrees of CCW rotation.

where can I get this done?

will it show like that?

where can I get this done?

will it show like that?
There are some programs that are able to also reconstruct soft tissue.