Got a new crush today (story)

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I was at work and this girl that has come in numerous times ,she's pretty much a regular customer. She always buys some kind of alcohol. And she's always been friendly to me,and It just came to me to ask her name.

So I was like hey what's your name? She says Jessie, and I kind of smiled and shook my head and she says what's yours. I told her. She goes aww I love it , it sounds like a cowboy name. Then she says can I ask you what your last name is. So I told her. I kind of was under the impression, why does she want my last name? To look me up on social media or something?

This whole time I'm admiring her face,she's a pretty girl,nice full lips. Dark hair ,I like her eye brows,perfect teeth, black hair.

Then the convo stops and she says that's cool or something, and then she changes the subject too , what happen to my co worker. And what was his name? (I don't really like my old co worker,he's a narcissist and all the customers acted like they loved him,girls would stare in his face listening to him blabber)

So I explain where he went ,and she says we'll I'll see you again but tell him I said hi. But just that talk with her made me think how good it would be if I had that. But at the same time shitty she brought him up. But the convo made me like her more. But I'm too scared of getting rejected and it being awkward with another customer. But then again what if she actually dated me and I got that pussy?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Do you like Black women?

I was at work and this girl that has come in numerous times ,she's pretty much a regular customer. She always buys some kind of alcohol. And she's always been friendly to me,and It just came to me to ask her name.

So I was like hey what's your name? She says Jessie, and I kind of smiled and shook my head and she says what's yours. I told her. She goes aww I love it , it sounds like a cowboy name. Then she says can I ask you what your last name is. So I told her. I kind of was under the impression, why does she want my last name? To look me up on social media or something?

This whole time I'm admiring her face,she's a pretty girl,nice full lips. Dark hair ,I like her eye brows,perfect teeth, black hair.

Then the convo stops and she says that's cool or something, and then she changes the subject too , what happen to my co worker. And what was his name? (I don't really like my old co worker,he's a narcissist and all the customers acted like they loved him,girls would stare in his face listening to him blabber)

So I explain where he went ,and she says we'll I'll see you again but tell him I said hi. But just that talk with her made me think how good it would be if I had that. But at the same time shitty she brought him up. But the convo made me like her more. But I'm too scared of getting rejected and it being awkward with another customer. But then again what if she actually dated me and I got that pussy?
Kys

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Cause I don’t think she likes u
Probably not like always ,but that's the closest thing i can get to a ioi or whatever. They will never ask me for my number or come on really strong.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
2943877 DQE8kkPVAAA0JiQ

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 19548
tales from wall mart

She sounds cool af i think i’m crushing on the bitch too now

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19548
I don’t appreciate you doxxing my grandma thanks

• +1