Rage Got a new oneitis

badromance

badromance

Banned
She is 4/10 face,but she plays soccer like me and is maxxing everything in her life,she is stacy jfl.She is blonde too,all the girls i fall in love are blondes,is it because they remind me of my first oneitis ? @blackopstruecel . Spent last night dreaming of her,and saw her in the mall again for the 3rd time,i was going there to pay in the store and she was infront of me jfl how just how,i feel paranoid going to classes because of her.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
She is 4/10 face

nice i used to date 4/10 they are easy because u know they are not getting plowed by normies except Chads who will never cuff.

She is blonde too,all the girls i fall in love are blondes,is it because they remind me of my first oneitis ? @blackopstruecel . Spent last night dreaming of her,and saw her in the mall again for the 3rd time,i was going there to pay in the store and she was infront of me jfl how just how,i feel paranoid going to classes because of her.

yep I noticed this. If i see a girl that looks like my oneitis i start to get butterflies.

IMO keep ur composure don't get overly excited. Im learning not to do this. But its hard. Keep looksmaxxing

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Even @Nibba said she is one of the best looking girls in some pms we exchanged.