got a pimple on my cheek

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I hate this so fucking much and I can't get tretinoin because asshole dad and monkey ass government wont let me.

I've managed to resist picking at it which is good but I fucking hate getting this shit and I have no control over it. I had taken a bloody bath yesterday too.

I hate my fucking life, apparently you need death tier acne to get tretinoin, fucking hell at this. I'll never be able to be on tret for several decades to slow down apparent aging.

I don't really wanna live for very long tbh, why even live if you gonna get shit oldcel skin when you're 25+ and pimple ruined skin below 25?

I see so many subhuman fucks walking around and they're all oblivious to their own repugnant lives, so many fat and balding men walking around while their wifes fuck chad. Jfl at them not roping.

Life is a fucking joke, you have evil fucks bossing you around, telling you what you can or cannot do or else you get put in a cage.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Winnetou
We wouldn't give you drugs to become tranny. Not on my watch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
We wouldn't give you drugs to become tranny. Not on my watch.
tretinoin is for your skin. Stop saying that, it's a rude word coming from a place of hate and abuse.

tretinoin is for your skin. Stop saying that, it's a rude word coming from a place of hate and abuse.
I'm helping you like the father who never had truly been there for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Try to get some Isotretinoin (Accutane) they give it more easily since it's a pill

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I'm helping you like the father who never had truly been there for you.
Stop derailing my thread, it has nothing to do with trans stuff

Try to get some Isotretinoin (Accutane) they give it more easily since it's a pill
I can't get that either.

I can't get anything that could actually improve my quality if life.

Stop derailing my thread, it has nothing to do with trans stuff
How? you get a pimple on your cheek and you become suicidal with existential crisis. Very tranny like.

How? you get a pimple on your cheek and you become suicidal with existential crisis. Very tranny like.
Stop with those demeaning words.

I can't get that either.

I can't get anything that could actually improve my quality if life.
So getting any good drugs in the US is hell huh? One of the few places worse than Italy

• So Sad
Which cheek?

• Hmm...

Yeah I agree.
@8PSLcel

You don't go out anyway? Why would you care about having a little pimple on your cheek?

What demeaning words? pimple or tranny?
You already know. And stop, there are other words that don't have a history of abuse and hate.

So getting any good drugs in the US is hell huh? One of the few places worse than Italy
Im not american. I live in prison island

Which cheek?
right

Yeah I agree.
@8PSLcel

You don't go out anyway? Why would you care about having a little pimple on your cheek?
made up assumptions that don't even apply to me.

You already know. And stop, there are other words that don't have a history of abuse and hate.
You're just afraid of the word because you afraid of your situation let's admit. It gives you anxiety because you're sane enough to connect the dots. Sounds really heavy and life threatening in some way. You afraid to believe it.

You can be saved 8PSL. I can teach you how to be a real man. I'd stop for now. Too much Anxiety isn't healthy.

You're just afraid of the word because you afraid of your situation let's admit. It gives you anxiety because you're sane enough to connect the dots. Sounds really heavy and life threatening in some way. You afraid to believe it.

You can be saved 8PSL. I can teach you how to be a real man. I'd stop for now. Too much Anxiety isn't healthy.
I'm afraid of being bullied by hateful people, not my gender identity.

• +1
Reactions: Winnetou
Is it a pimple or is it monkeypox :feelsmega:

• JFL
Cute

• Woah
You should curse your parents for not letting you to go to school 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Hmm...
meow