Got a rubik's cube ad because my cuck brother uses my computer.

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Me and him used to solve for fun and I got sub 40 on 3x3 and was pretty good ngl. But after my scension at 14 I stopped but he still continued. He's 14, a virgin, 10 shades darker than me (curry), and 4ish PSL. Also 5'4. What should I do to help him? I've been redpilling him this whole time.

Me and him used to solve for fun and I got sub 40 on 3x3 and was pretty good ngl. But after my scension at 14 I stopped but he still continued. He's 14, a virgin, 10 shades darker than me (curry), and 4ish PSL. Also 5'4. What should I do to help him? I've been redpilling him this whole time.
hgh

at 14 u r supposed to be a virgin lmao

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Soulsmaxx
Chad gets horny at 10 and gets his 6 inch dick sucked by teacher
cage. chad gets chased by girls and he rejects them all and says women are disgusting then runs back to his bros.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
14 and still a virgin? Whoa dude, that sounds downright normal and healthy.

14 and still a virgin? Whoa dude, that sounds downright normal and healthy.
No like I predict he will be a perma virgin it's scary. He's average among the curries it's that bad.

make ya bro eat a fuck ton right now so he can grow.

make ya bro eat a fuck ton right now so he can grow.
I just now realized it isn't even height. I was the same height as him at 14 and I'm not a virgin. But bro he's so fucking ugly. He studies all day and my parents still expect more of him. It's ogre tbh.
Should I blackpillhim? Or maybe give him advice on how to be less ogre?

curry), and 4ish PSL. Also 5'4. What should I do to help him?
Gift him coordinates to the golden gate bridge.

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround
I just now realized it isn't even height. I was the same height as him at 14 and I'm not a virgin. But bro he's so fucking ugly. He studies all day and my parents still expect more of him. It's ogre tbh.
Should I blackpillhim? Or maybe give him advice on how to be less ogre?
make sure he gets clear skin if he has acne, tell him too play sports and let him know women only care about your appearance without showing him any of the sites yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
make sure he gets clear skin if he has acne, tell him too play sports and let him know women only care about your appearance without showing him any of the sites yet
Dude he plays tennis I tried multiple times for him to go on a jog with me when training for track but he always says shit like "I'm studying".

I'll just tell him that if he ever wants a gf he needs to take better care of himself or something.

Dude he plays tennis I tried multiple times for him to go on a jog with me when training for track but he always says shit like "I'm studying".

I'll just tell him that if he ever wants a gf he needs to take better care of himself or something.
brutal tbh