Got a vicious IOI today

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
I was standing on the sidewalk of an upper middle class business district in town today waiting to cross the street as a Medi-looking MTB nearly broke her neck out her backseat window just to get a look at me. I was in casual business attire in a blue button down and black slacks with a stoic expression on my face. Locked eye-contact as she drove passed. A light feel-good moment to start the day. Still not muh blondie tho.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*., T50 Mogger, datboijj and 7 others
Good stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, mulattocel and poopoohead
Crazy shit.

nct is law apparently, over for pct gay aliens such as myself

• +1
Reactions: fuse and forevermirin
I was standing on the sidewalk of an upper middle class business district in town today waiting to cross the street as a Medi-looking MTB nearly broke her neck out her backseat window just to get a look at me. I was in casual business attire in a blue button down and black slacks with a stoic expression on my face. Locked eye-contact as she drove passed. A light feel-good moment to start the day. Still not muh blondie tho.
Larp i mog u

Elab. What’s NCT and PCT?
nct = drakes eyes before surgery downard sloped (negative canthel tilt)

Pct = the opposite (positive canthel tilt)

Attachments

• 2208125_ice_screenshot_20210106-213842.png
    2208125_ice_screenshot_20210106-213842.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mulattocel
drake had no harmony in the first place
but i see what you mean
My only shot to ascend to ChadRone status. Gotta moneymaxx or death

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i always recive iois and i get kinda sad and mad after because i never go to them, not to even say that i will probably never see them again

i always recive iois and i get kinda sad and mad after because i never go to them, not to even say that i will probably never see them again
Take it as a confidence boost to fuel your next approach to someone in your immediate vicinity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Take it as a confidence boost to fuel your next approach to someone in your immediate vicinity.
thanks for advice tbh im thinking of approaching a girl for the first time in my life if i get an ioi i will go to her

thanks for advice tbh im thinking of approaching a girl for the first time in my life if i get an ioi i will go to her
Literally nothing to lose as long as you give her absolutely nothing other than a smidgen of attention. Stick and move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117

Users who are viewing this thread

Back