Got absolutely ruined in football

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I haven’t played football with skilled players in quite some time, I myself am not a skilled player but decent at times i would say and I wanted to be NT so I joined up to football training in my new college that I switched to and today, the first day, they started with a game.
I got sorted in a team and it was on.

I had played that whole day as I only had one class and this was after the main period of classes in college had ended so I was pretty tired

I unfortunately played horribly, I couldn’t keep uo with the attackers, I missed passes multiple times and worst of all I scored an own goal. Single-handedly caused the team to lose. Over for my sports and NTmaxxing. Genuinely can’t believe I fail at literally anything I do.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs and Samuel Jackson
Genuinely don’t know how to come back from this. Being an abused dog has fucked me up, perhaps I shouldn’t go for some time and then come back with a good performance so word doesn’t spread that I am some loser at sports.

Genuinely don’t know how to come back from this. Being an abused dog has fucked me up, perhaps I shouldn’t go for some time and then come back with a good performance so word doesn’t spread that I am some loser at sports.
I mean look at the bright side atleast your playing which definitely will boost your social status and maybe smv just practice in your free time but yh you definitely don't wanna be the worst cause normies will target you

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Clqs
You were prolly overthinking everything and always playing safe short passes, crosses etc. Turn off your brain next time and just play off of your instincts

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and MaghrebGator
You were prolly overthinking everything and always playing safe short passes, crosses etc. Turn off your brain next time and just play off of your instincts
Yeah i think he has Strong MTN (Mid Tier N'Golo) potential from what i can gather from the post but suffers from lack of confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Clqs
Yeah i think he has Strong MTN (Mid Tier N'Golo) potential from what i can gather from the post but suffers from lack of confidence.
I play as CDM mostly

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I don’t know what happened tbh I am never this bad

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
I mean look at the bright side atleast your playing which definitely will boost your social status and maybe smv just practice in your free time but yh you definitely don't wanna be the worst cause normies will target you
A lot of these normies are hyper nt and huge social circle so if ur involved in sports but fuck up, u r excluded from that group. Terrible first impressions.