Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
With the moderators. They haven't made me a mod though :/
F

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Achathin, Chadelite, didntreadlol and 5 others
Let them know that they're are big faggots. Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 3202 and Chadelite
They're actually legit and serious. I'm just going to drop some knowledge I have on them.
You really can't go wrong spreading the blackpill tbh. The more people know about aesthetics, the better.

They're actually legit and serious. I'm just going to drop some knowledge I have on them.
You really can't go wrong spreading the blackpill tbh. The more people know about aesthetics, the better.
just mention the aesthetics. no need to mention other shit

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, DianabolDownie, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Why is this better? More competition jfl

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3202
Could you please elaborate on how the blackpoll becoming more mainstream is a good thing?
Stole my comment, fuck you man. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Could you please elaborate on how the blackpoll becoming more mainstream is a good thing?

Stole my comment, fuck you man. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Let them know that they're are big faggots. Thank you.
Exactly this.

Comments overrating legit truecel niggas get upvoted and women get a good 1-2 points underrated.

It's essentially a shitty circlejerk. Mods are actually former members of the first incels sub.

Completely unreliable as it stands right now. Plus assume all your pics get saved the moment you post them publicly online.

Real life is the most accurate "rating sub" to ever exist.

Maybe not the blackpill itself, but I'd love for normies to see looks from a more objective standpoint, which they obviously are
The average male is ugly. Even if the subreddit had over a million followers, there would be barely any change in the average male psl

Women care about looks way more than men, and there is definetly more competition. But you don't see stacies left and right. Even if the knowledge becomes widespread, the majority wouldn't care.

Maybe not the blackpill itself, but I'd love for normies to see looks from a more objective standpoint, which they obviously are

The average male is ugly. Even if the subreddit had over a million followers, there would be barely any change in the average male psl

Women care about looks way more than men, and there is definetly more competition. But you don't see stacies left and right. Even if the knowledge becomes widespread, the majority wouldn't care.
Too much of a risk though, incase you're wrong.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Too much of a risk though, incase you're wrong.
A single subreddit won't make a single dent. Especially one that has less than 1 million followers

Last edited: