Screenshot 20240202 172530 Messages
Snapchat 1325988834
Snapchat 1896851274
Snapchat 643422792
Snapchat 1780564758

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 46986, ConfusedBolivian and 5 others
Not bad looking. But being accepted as a model from an agency you applied to isn't exactly a judgement of attractiveness. Exotic LTN will mog hard in modelling offers because that's just how it is

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, deepfuckingvalue, WeiWei and 9 others
Not bad looking. But being accepted as a model from an agency you applied to isn't exactly a judgement of attractiveness. Exotic LTN will mog hard in modelling offers because that's just how it is
I didn't even apply I'm still a kid I was on a foods ig story and the agency ig saw me n called my cousin who models there somehow and my mom applied n I somehow got accepted

The shit pay ain't worth the hella time you gotta give up imo

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 32973
I didn't even apply I'm still a kid I was on a foods ig story and the agency ig saw me n called my cousin who models there somehow and my mom applied n I somehow got accepted
foid

I guess modelling agencies also need someone to clean the toilets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, RAMU KAKA, hardestmfintheroom and 24 others
thats true tbh at the start but they say if i do well and get good shots i could build a protfolio in the future to partner and go to castings for brands. Im just doing it for fun tbh not to make a career

• +1
Reactions: Eren and Fish
I guess modelling agencies also need someone to clean the toilets
they got cleaners bro, im just 15 i hope they wont make me do that shit jfl

Get your butthole ready dalit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Angutoid, hardestmfintheroom and 16 others
just dox their site your photos their number and your full name and last name

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hardestmfintheroom, tyronelite and 11 others
they got cleaners bro, im just 15 i hope they wont make me do that shit jfl
Nah i was just joking. I told you the other day you look very good, maybe even Chadlite in the deepest woods of Vietnam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 47180 and 2 others
he could eventuay work up to bigger agencies and prob sustain a good life w the pay from modeling if he is tall enough and succesful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
he could eventuay work up to bigger agencies and prob sustain a good life w the pay from modeling if he is tall enough and succesful
fat chance bro we will see im 15 and like just about 6 ft i think i stopped growing

That's not a flex, they hire any average or ugly fuck to model now
Not only are you just ugly, but exotically ugly

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ConfusedBolivian, tombradylover and 4 others
gl pics

chad if non manlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 47180 and 1 other person
One advice tho. If an old man claims that you should follow him to his office in the dressing room, DON'T DO IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 46507
gl pics

chad if non manlet
is 6 ft manlet tier now? i hope not i see foid 5 10 these days and im only 15 and 13 year old girls 5 10 like wtf

How about he goes and works a normal job like the rest of us

Fucking lil street shitter.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692

well considering he doxxed literally everything he is def an iqcel and will struggle irl

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Ryldoo IS COPING, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
well considering he doxxed literally everything he is def an iqcel and will struggle irl
bro i dont mean no harm im just a kid i dont want to get on anyones bad side im jsut naive asf tbh

bro i dont mean no harm im just a kid i dont want to get on anyones bad side im jsut naive asf tbh
ur on nobodies bad side jfl i just think its funny u didnt censor anything

im too young tbh once i turn 16 i can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 39692 and ascension
ur on nobodies bad side jfl i just think its funny u didnt censor anything
yeah true tbh not everyone is born with a intillegence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41006 and Deleted member 39692
prepare for homogrooming

You cant fraud irl Jfl

But then again they might hire you because your brown to meet diversity quota regardless of the fact your low mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ConfusedBolivian, efidescontinuado and 4 others
>Got an call back from a modelling agency

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, deepfuckingvalue, Xangsane and 7 others
You cant fraud irl Jfl
View attachment 2719209

But then again they might hire you because your brown to meet diversity quota regardless of the fact your low mtn
i dont fraud bro i hear this so many times i literally have acne dark circles and take normal photos ig i will find out when i go to the studio soon to get the photoshoot done what i do look like with makeup and hairstyling

You cant fraud irl Jfl
View attachment 2719209

low mtn while he is scouted and you have negative post rep on a incel site. Brutal bud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
alr bro mb but they asses me then sign me onto agencies through theri branches
but at least i got scouted at only 15 to apply to actual agecnies i ahve to be 18 plus my mom wont let me do that so i just tried my luck ngl idec abt it

Naw, nowadays you gotta be striking than a bitch to make it like that

the modleskit called my mom n said with my potential they are going to build me a portfolio and sign with a major agnecy by the time im 18 but idek tbh

Naw, nowadays you gotta be striking than a bitch to make it like that
go on models.com . Many not gl ppl there
IMG 8532
not sure whats needed anymore

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 46979, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
just lol at encouraging a kid. get off this site faggot.

Nice but you're still ltn
You're extremely cross eyed lol

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Nigga your borderline subhuman, your a diversity quota faggot
maybe but i just improving myself every day and every opportunity i get im taking

BGM mogs him back to his shithole country without plumbing
lol bgm is 5’10-5’11 with a freakshow face and absolutely no contrast in his coloring

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
You cant improve your shit race and bones, they hired you as a janitor you bluepilled nigger

i often got told i ahve got really good bones its just my pheno and i aint bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46986 and Xangsane
5”11 is average height faggot and ive unironically never seen a better looking black than him irl keep coping you bluepilled nigger. Not everyone can be a model and im not gonna delude this curry into thinking he can JFLLL.
just bc u havent seen a more gl black doesnt me he is gl. He looks shit it is what it is. 5’11 is a mediocre height

i often got told i ahve got really good bones its just my pheno and i aint bluepilled
Your bones suck thats why u have to suck your cheeks in to pretend u have an ogee curve, your not model tier keep watching chico edits narcy fag

i dont fraud bro i hear this so many times i literally have acne dark circles and take normal photos ig i will find out when i go to the studio soon to get the photoshoot done what i do look like with makeup and hairstyling
I don’t think you understand what I mean

Your bones suck thats why u have to suck your cheeks in to pretend u have an ogee curve, your not model tier keep watching chico edits narcy fag
i dont suck my cheeks in like i ahve a dick in my mouth its just the lighting look at my lips carefully

just bc u havent seen a more gl black doesnt me he is gl. He looks shit it is what it is. 5’11 is a mediocre height
Its mediocre but it doesnt mean its over if your 5”11, jm not even tryna glaze bgm but your just straight up retarded.

You’re a MTN.

They need to fill POC quotas