Got an call back from a modelling agency

Its mediocre but it doesnt mean its over if your 5”11, jm not even tryna glaze bgm but your just straight up retarded.
i think bgm looks good tbh imo i think he is chadlite level which is what im trying to be once i finsih growing

i think bgm looks good tbh imo i think he is chadlite level which is what im trying to be once i finsih growing
You will never be more than mtn bro

Bro that’s shits a scam I just looked it up it’s not a modeling agency it’s a school where you learn how to be a model which is bullshit. Ik fashions and Most models are discovered on the street but if you want to model look up legitimate agency’s that work with designer brands.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Bro that’s shits a scam I just looked it up it’s not a modeling agency it’s a school where you learn how to be a model which is bullshit. Ik fashions and Most models are discovered on the street but if you want to model look up legitimate agency’s that work with designer brands.
thanks for letting me know bro but i dont think its a scam its a scout onyl school where it helps you build a protfolio and sing with an agency throguh them which is much easier

yhyh i wont ever
Because ur curry and cant ever reach past htn even with surgery, ur pheno limits u. Also ur eye area is bad. Nothing about you is chadlite potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Because ur curry and cant ever reach past htn even with surgery, ur pheno limits u. Also ur eye area is bad. Nothing about you is chadlite potential
thanks for letting me know bro this wont stop me tho ur entitles to your opinon

thanks for letting me know bro but i dont think its a scam its a scout onyl school where it helps you build a protfolio and sing with an agency throguh them which is much easier
A really agency will help build your portfolio by booking you jobs just go dierectly to a real agency they’ll do all the work for you to make sure you get hired to walk on runway shows or do magazine shoots

A really agency will help build your portfolio by booking you jobs just go dierectly to a real agency they’ll do all the work for you to make sure you get hired to walk on runway shows or do magazine shoots
yeah they do a photoshoot and build my protfolio to get into an angency quicker ans they have ties with kate moss agency but thats onyl when 18 and the slection for that is mental

See if you can use it for useful connections for later that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
thats true tbh at the start but they say if i do well and get good shots i could build a protfolio in the future to partner and go to castings for brands. Im just doing it for fun tbh not to make a career
Do it
Don’t listen to the naysayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
IMG 0717

You have anunnaki genetics

you dirty fucker thats not even a respectable agency JFL good luck "working" and doing it for "fun" you're not gonna get anything from it No clout, no money, you look disgusting. ur in the UK lmao stay coping faggot you wish you were an actual model like me
who have you modeled for Im curious and did the casting director rape u

• WTF
who have you modeled for Im curious and did the casting director rape u
I havent modeled yet since i got signed like a week ago lmao, tho all im gonna say is that Im based in LA, and my agency is semi big but not huge.

I havent modeled yet since i got signed like a week ago lmao, tho all im gonna say is that Im based in LA, and my agency is semi big but not huge.
Ok hope you fail my Nigga but if one of the gay guys there ask you to strip down to your undies while your the only model there don’t

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Fiqh and Xangsane
what's your rating and pheno?

• WTF
Caging at the crabs* in a bucket subanimals in this thread

You look pretty good op

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not really

Plenty of below average but unique looking models
maybe you arent able to discern between what you subjectively think is below average vs what is objectively below average in terms of bones and ratios.

what exactly are op's failos which make him ltn? you actually think in a crowd of 20 guys op is going to stand out as ugly? you are allowed to find him ugly btw, everyone is biased but if you aren't able to remove that bias from your ratings it makes you a shit rater.

maybe you arent able to discern between what you subjectively think is below average vs what is objectively below average in terms of bones and ratios.

what exactly are op's failos which make him ltn? you actually think in a crowd of 20 guys op is going to stand out as ugly? you are allowed to find him ugly btw, everyone is biased but if you aren't able to remove that bias from your ratings it makes you a shit rater.
I wasn't calling him LTN lol. I was saying being accepted as a model isn't necessarily a guarantee of attractiveness considering how many exotic LTNs there are in the industry

I wasn't calling him LTN lol. I was saying being accepted as a model isn't necessarily a guarantee of attractiveness considering how many exotic LTNs there are in the industry
fair enough, could you post some models you rate as LTN?

success in the modeling industry is definitely NOT an indicator of smv lmao

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777