Got an IOI but was too autistic

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
So I was at an edm concert tonight, and I was height mogging most people (192cm barefoot). Also my face looks lean and cheekbones show from side in the light. So I would've looked like a mogger in motion from side and back in this scenario.

So at one point this girl came from somewhere behind me, on her own, and I thought she was going to continue walking forward to find her friends or something. This cute, short, slim, genuinely beautiful latina-looking girl.

Anyway, she stopped just by me, and looked at me, and I just looked for half a second then looked forward again. After 20 seconds or so, she moves to the other side of me and looks at me again. Then she sorts her hair, and looks at me and starts touching me with her arm.

I kept trying to avoid eye contact because:
1. I was with my brother
2. I didn't know what to do in that situation
3. I didn't want her to see my subhuman front, cos all she had really seen was my height, and me from the back and side, hard mewing for a tight submental when I realised she was looking at me

20 seconds later she gives up and walks back again, presumably to where she was before.

I could've maybe had my first kiss ever or had this girl grind on me but I didn't because of a) upkeeping image of looking good (didn't want her to see my IPD) and b) autistic tendencies.

TLDR: Ignored obvious ioi because didn't know what to do and didn't want to be exposed as a subhuman

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, rand anon, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
many such events will transpire, why worry? lol i'm almost 40 and still get iois

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and EverythingMattersCel
Iois are cope most of the time

She would’ve approached you if she was interested

Iois are cope most of the time

She would’ve approached you if she was interested
She did... She came from behind and started touching me and shit... Then gave up and walked back to where she was before

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
Atleast you get iois, use that fact to try and gain enough confidence for it next time. Many of us here will never get to experience this.

what’s your es and midface ratios?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
what’s your es and midface ratios?
Midface maybe like death tier 0.9, es not sure, but last time I measured (probably inaccurately) was a couple of years ago at like 0.43 maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
whats ur stats? also u must probably be mtn or htn judging by ur thread

That’s not approaching lol
How is that not approaching? What u want her to do? Stop for a conversation at a loud concert? Touching you is meant to be a hint for you to initiate something

race, height, age, frame, weight, pheno etc
White, 192cm, 20, idk my bideltoid, 70 something kg cos I'm a bit of a lanklet, dark blonde hair, blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
How is that not approaching? What u want her to do? Stop for a conversation at a loud concert? Touching you is meant to be a hint for you to initiate something
Everyone’s touching each other at a packed concert
She would’ve asked your number/snap and tried to hook up with you

Everyone’s touching each other in packed concerts
She would’ve asked your number/snap and tried to hook up with you
No, not like that lmao. This was clear, moving her arm to touch my hand. Idk what ur on about. People expect reciprocation when showing clear interest before asking for number.

I'm not bragging cos I admit she would've been put off with a good frontal look, but it was obvious ioi. She came to where I was specifically purposefully then went back after I avoided eye contact

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
No, not like that lmao. This was clear, moving her arm to touch my hand. Idk what ur on about. People expect reciprocation when showing clear interest before asking for number.

I'm not bragging cos I admit she would've been put off with a good frontal look, but it was obvious ioi. She came to where I was specifically purposefully then went back after I avoided eye contact
Could’ve been ioi but you never know

Too many guys think they get Muh iois when it’s nothing

Also girls looove attention that’s why I’ve never taken iois seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
I have acne and I get stares, smiles, touches, getting grabbed, even girls asking my name at concerts, clubs etc

It’s alllll cope
Women love attention
I’m ugly af

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 26448
I have acne and I get stares, smiles, touches, getting grabbed, even girls asking my name at concerts, clubs etc

It’s alllll cope
Women love attention
I’m ugly af
exactly, in many cases women do this to mock men, they act interested just to play games, this is a common occurrence for ugly people

• So Sad

It’s alllll cope
Women love attention
I’m ugly af
then what is clearl ioi give example

It’s alllll cope
Women love attention
I’m ugly af
You've never left the house
The subhumans around me weren't getting anything, hence why this girl came to the height mogger (even tho my brother next to me is taller)

Autisticpussies.org

It’s alllll cope
Women love attention
I’m ugly af
Also maybe if they're part of a group, rare for someone on their own to act this way

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and sub5inchcel
You've never left the house
The subhumans around me weren't getting anything, hence why this girl came to the height mogger (even tho my brother next to me is taller)
Keep coping
You look just approachable like I do

This is prob ops first time being around drunk women
Op is a retard

Op go out for few months and you will see how flirty girls are at concerts, parties and clubs

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
This is prob ops first time being around drunk women
Op is a retard

Op go out for few months and you will see how flirty girls are at concerts, parties and clubs
Keep coping, you never get anything
Girls don't move to someone without their friends that they don't like the look of

• Woah
Keep coping, you never get anything
Girls don't move to someone without their friends that they don't like the look of
Op you can keep coping all you want

You’re ugly af if you’re stressing over an “ioi” (that might not even mean anything)

Normies get iois all the time

You must be giga subhuman if you got yours first at the age of 20

Op is mad at me because I didn’t call him a slayer 🤣🤣🤣

Op you can keep coping all you want

You’re ugly af if you’re stressing over an “ioi” (that might not even mean anything)

Normies get iois all the time

You must be giga subhuman if you got yours first at the age of 20

Op is mad at me because I didn’t call him a slayer 🤣🤣🤣
Copium x100, ur trynna relate my experience to totally different scenarios in a club with a group of girls and no effort on their part. Cope all you want, I don't care. The fact is I could've probably kissed this girl regardless of what u consider an IOI or not

Copium x100, ur trynna relate my experience to totally different scenarios in a club with a group of girls and no effort on their part. Cope all you want, I don't care. The fact is I could've probably kissed this girl regardless of what u consider an IOI or not
Kissing is not an ioi either wtf man

Yea you could’ve kissed her I agree there. It’s easy to kiss girls at concerts and clubs

And there was no effort in your scenario either boyo

Kissing is not an ioi either wtf man

Yea you could’ve kissed her I agree there. It’s easy to kiss girls at concerts and clubs

And there was no effort in your scenario either boyo
Well, this bitch came through the crowd on her own, for no other reason. U don't just do that for some random subhuman

Well, this bitch came through the crowd on her own, for no other reason. U don't just do that for some random subhuman

You were obviously not subhuman in her eyes but she would’ve tried something more if she was actually interested

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and optimisticzoomer
You were obviously not subhuman in her eyes but she would’ve tried something more if she was actually interested
It's just embarassing to try more if it's obvious the other person is avoiding you

This stuff only happens to chads, and even then rarely, cos u don't continue after basically being rejected

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Am 28 and never received an ioi it ain't easy.

It's just embarassing to try more if it's obvious the other person is avoiding you

This stuff only happens to chads, and even then rarely, cos u don't continue after basically being rejected
Happens to anyone who’s not ugly af

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer